Love and her crazy life (closed)

We know Winnie... He texted all three of us. Or someone did. Come on in... I will need your help telling them the past and you can fill in any psych profile I am sure you have compiled. Once I have told them... Activate the uncle...

Winnie got a smile on her lips bordering on evil for a moment before sitting down at the foot of the bed while Kayla told Drago and Tom her full history with Ian. She sounded so numb and distant as she spoke.

Allina had heard everything and placed a few phone calls of her own. People only she knew were still alive who could give the element of surprise if not hunt this bastard and everyone connected to him and bring the war they seem to want. Allina might be old but she had not worked within mob families all over Europe and the US without learning a few secrets and being owed a few favors especially for confirming bodies for faked deaths.

Time for one of my favors Xavier...

Draco and Tom both sat there with mixed emotions scurrying over their faces to each part of the story that Kayla was informing them about, the most emotional expression that appeared over their faces was one of anger, for any man whom treated Kayla like Ian has deserves to die.

“Guys I know your pissed and want to extract an ungodly amount of pain to Ian, you have to also respect the man’s intellect and skills for one mistake and people will die. You have to keep a level head and unfortunately even then people are going to die. You have to get yourselves ready for this. Even Kayla will have to prepare for this for now she has seven ESU teams along with the MC so….” She didn’t have to say anything else. Winnie looked to them all three before getting up and walking toward the door. “I will get a ‘need to see you’ message to Uncle.” before walking out the door and back down to where Mike was still hacking away at the computer, trying to get messages to the ESU teams…
……
“Your Dime, My Time!” came a hard, cold voice over the phone. Allina only sighed at the way Xavier answered the phone.

“Well, I don’t think you’ll worry about spending some of your time on me!” Allina said with confidence.

“Well, Well what have I done correctly to get a call from you?” Xavier easing up on the coldness in his tone of voice.

“I’m charmed… Kayla is in trouble, even with her people… Need to balance the scale a little.” Allina’s voice holding its strength.

“So the banter about Ian is true, He’s still alive and now making his move once Kayla showed him how she would play the game with his decoy… Damn..” Xavier’s voice had a little concern filtered in. “I can make a few calls and get some action going on this end, but you know this goes all the way back into the homeland… You know this right?” Xavier knowing that the Russian mob will come into this game sometime, not to mention the Irish fist …

“Yes I know, there is more blood shed coming. I’m getting ready for it on this side. I just want to keep Kayla alive and prevent her from going to that dark side of herself…. Yeah, that will take a little more time..” The heaviness showing itself in her tone.

“Yeah, I understand. We will keep you informed.” Xavier replied before hanging up the phone.
….

“So…” Tom reacts after Winnie walks out of the room… “So, I take it that this Uncle is some sort of a hidden heavy hitter...” He looks at Kayla with a stern look. “What’s or next move...” He knew what he would do but learned the hard way that sometimes it’s not the right move so he looked to the one that was better in making decisions.

Draco seemed to drift into a deep state of thought. His worry was the MC going up against highly trained soldiers of an ex-KGB officer gone rogue to form a freelance mafia…

……
“Mike get a message to Uncle.” Winnie informed once she was back in the den room. “Kayla wants to meet with him.”

Mike turned pale… “You know how hard that is! Not to mention how risky it is to my setup with his protection!” Mike fought the non-winnable complaint.

“We all have our danger Mike…” Winnie sighed while falling back into the softness of the couch. “My work is going to get very intense in the next few days.” She cringed with the thought…

Allina made one more call. Cameron and Kayla were led to believe their uncle was dead even though they knew better they always humored their mother about her brother in law. Berto was unique in his approach to things and his niece and nephew were his only drive of any honorable angle. Allina listened as the call she made bounced through several scramblers before he answered.

Allina... Which one needs my help?

Ian... Is... Not... Dead... He is also in America... His brother...

I know what happened to his brain-dead older brother. Is my little songbird safe or is she still connected to that jackass my sister in law had high hopes of her marrying.

Lorenzo dead Ian use him too. Berto... I only have one thing to say... No leash... You fix this... But we let my little Kayla end him.

As you wish... My standard payment though... That stew you make.

Agreed bye.

Allina smiled to herself falling I to her sweet caregiver true calling taking food and drinks to Mike and Winnie and the others.

Always so busy on machine... Mike you rest soon.

Back