Looking for someone to roleplay as a tease to me

I am really into being humiliated, mocked and denied sex. I am not exactly the prettiest. I have not had sex or had a date since I was divorced. I'd love it if we could do something where you are like a neighbor or maybe I'm on vacation and you live in the area and love to tease and lead people on only to laugh and deny them in the end. Maybe you are a friend of my ex and he told you about my kink. Or maybe you are just cruel and want to lead a person on to the point they are so desperate and wet. Than you deny me by saying you are in a relationship or maybe I am too ugly for you and laugh thinking of how pathetic I will look at home fingering themselves.
Me and my wife love to bring you a cake round to lntroduce ourselves as your new neighbours,and once you had let us in i would pull my cock out stick it in the cake and my wife would insist you lick it off,then i would pull her knickers off and smear cake over her pussy and make you lick that off aswell,then we would undress you cover you in cake and tell you to enjoy licking it off of yourself as we have to leave but we will be back tomorrow with a rissoto for you

Back