Looking for any/all cuckold stories with specific ingredients

Deepfeels2023

Small erect penis
Due to many true details in my own life, I particularly enjoy finding and reading cuckold stories that would likely be found in the Loving Wife wing of the Literotica library.
The specific details must include that
1- the husband and wife truly love each other,
2- that the husband’s penis is definitely small. Its not a micro penis, but definitely smaller/thinner than any average penis description.
3- the marriage is several years old (5 to 40 or more years)
4- the wife is most definitely gone as long as she can stand with no satisfaction from intercourse, and the husband is definitely aware of it.
5- the details of how they find larger men to please her are as important, but the wife definitely finds big dick men to blow her mind.
6- the husband is seated at bedside for every rendezvous, masturbating his small penis to orgasm, or many orgasms.
7- their love connection is more important to both of them than the sexual satisfaction. They are deeply in love.
8- they have the ultimate trust in one another, and the wife verbally encourages her husband to enjoy masturbation as much as she enjoys the experiences of large cocks.

Can anyone help me?

That applies to a great many cuckold stories in LW and Fetish. They can be loving and consensual, despite what some of the trolls say.

That applies to a great many cuckold stories in LW and Fetish. They can be loving and consensual, despite what some of the trolls say.
That’s exactly right, and what turns me on so much. I would like to be cucked, and directed to masturbate my small penis by my wife, as she rolls from one orgasm to another on the large cock of the man who is providing such service.

I just published a story over in the Essays section, called Cuckold: Fact and Fiction. You may want to read it

I honestly believe that what two consenting adults do in their private lives is none of my business and as long as it does not hurt anyone who has not consented, I hope whatever they're doing makes them both happy. Both. Not just one while the other merely goes along with it. Having said that, I will never truly understand what makes one man interested in allowing his wife to fuck around with another dude whether he is there with his wife or not. I honestly don't know how someone could eat broccoli or cauliflower without barfing either. Just because I don't understand the willing cuckold lifestyle, it doesn't mean I look down upon anyone who enjoys it.

Like, the small penis thing. I am as average as average could be. If my wife said she needed something bigger, I would purchase one of those cock sleeves/whatever they're called that I stick my dick into to make it 8 inches and fat. That's as far as I could personally go.

For willing cucks, is it something you brought up or did your wife give you an ultimatum? Let her get BBC in front of you or she's leaving? Did it take a while to convince you to go along with it if she is the one who brought it up?

For willing cucks, is it something you brought up or did your wife give you an ultimatum? Let her get BBC in front of you or she's leaving? Did it take a while to convince you to go along with it if she is the one who brought it up?.

First, I'd like to concur with lc69hunter: most successful scenarios where SOs are shared are done so in very loving relationships. As far as the trolls, well, from most comments, one would wonder if they've even had sex yet.

I cannot speak for all men, but I can for the group of 8 or so that we hang with, and the very foundation of sharing partners is built on the notion that we love them so much that we are willing to let them explore their sexuality and find satisfaction in others. This may be due to physical inadequacies or something else, but it is clear our women need more than we can give them in that department. And in turn, that love is requited in spades, with our wives and girlfriends understanding that it IS a show of love. Some may say the greatest showing because we are willing to share that which is arguably the most intimate part of people's lives. And then they show that appreciation by reciprocating to whatever sexual need we have, whether that be a form of voyeurism, teasing, humiliation, participation, or just plain watching. In our case, I began having urges to be cuckolded early in life, and began pestering Lauren to fulfill my fantasy until she finally gave in. Once she did, the fuse was lit and boy what a ride it's been.

Beyond that, it is essentially a normal married life with those few exceptions. It is with us they live their lives, sleep with most nights, raise children with, keep a home with, and grow old with. Now I know some who have read Lauren's tales would point out that she and a few of her girlfriends went off the rails for a few years there, but I would point out that ultimately, she came back to roost.

This has been mentioned a thousand times before, maybe a million, but think about how many miserable marriages there are out there that revolve around sexual frustration and unsatisfied needs. Either the couple lives the rest of their lives in misery, or they eventually break up. Now, assuming all other things are cool in the marriage - you can't fix everything with this - think of how many of those could be saved by simply allowing their SO a fling here and there. Yes, some might say there is risk in that too, that the SO will fall in love with someone else and leave. And they'd be right, there is a risk. But honestly, I'd rather have that happen than live in a miserable relationship. At least everyone gets a fresh start.

Nick, it certainly IS hard for men that do not have the penchant to understand what makes these relationships tick. To tell the truth, Lauren and I have a hard time understanding sometimes as well, but here we are, many decades later, proof that it can work. It's also why so many cuckolds have difficulty in describing, beyond the obvious compersion aspect, why it gets us off. 'It' just happens and I, like many others, struggle to articulate what 'it' is. I've tried to explain what I feel to Lauren and have mostly failed. I feels the way I feels.

So, if there is one take away from all the drivel I've just written, this is it: the very cornerstone of a hotwife/cuckold relationship (whatever silly label you want to put on it) is love. Without love it's just a chick who fucks other guys without caring what you think, or caring enough to give back, to satisfy your needs as well. That is NOT the spirit of the LS.

Last edited:
@SimpleEnigma Thank you so much for your very detailed response. I was expecting someone to respond with a big "Fuck Off!!", thinking that I'm passing some kind of judgment on that lifestyle. I'm excited to be chatting with someone with this particular social lifestyle. I probably know someone in real life who is a cuck or swinger, etc. but it's just something that they keep private from me, so I'll never know.

First off, you stated a group of 8 that you and your wife hang out with. Do the 10 of you swap within this group of friends or is this a platonic group of friends who all are into it? If you all do swap, that would be considered "swinging", right? Are your (its probably safe to assume when I say "your" I am referring to you and your wife, not just you - I'm sure you'll be able to determine based on context) activities limited to only the people in this group? If you & wifey play outside of that group...how does it work? How do you guys determine who is going to be with your wife one evening? Do you ever just approach someone she finds attractive at a bar and start up a conversation? I feel I need to reiterate that my ignorance on this subject is going to rear its head now and then so forgive me if I've been saying or end up saying/asking something stupid. Would your wife ever play with a guy you two or she on her own just met that evening? Or do you guys like to get to know someone over cocktails or whatever a couple of times? OR... Is this a process that you have no say-so in? Does she take lovers that you never know about or know about but never personally meet?

My most curious question is whether you are allowed to have sex with other women? If yes, how does it work with you? Basically curious about the same things I asked above regarding your wife. If I had to guess, I would say that you don't or are not allowed to have lovers other than your wife. Is that true? I guess that would be living with an "open marriage", right?

I hope I'm not out of line by continuing to ask such personal questions on this subject...

Due to many true details in my own life, I particularly enjoy finding and reading cuckold stories that would likely be found in the Loving Wife wing of the Literotica library.
The specific details must include that
1- the husband and wife truly love each other,
2- that the husband’s penis is definitely small. Its not a micro penis, but definitely smaller/thinner than any average penis description.
3- the marriage is several years old (5 to 40 or more years)
4- the wife is most definitely gone as long as she can stand with no satisfaction from intercourse, and the husband is definitely aware of it.
5- the details of how they find larger men to please her are as important, but the wife definitely finds big dick men to blow her mind.
6- the husband is seated at bedside for every rendezvous, masturbating his small penis to orgasm, or many orgasms.
7- their love connection is more important to both of them than the sexual satisfaction. They are deeply in love.
8- they have the ultimate trust in one another, and the wife verbally encourages her husband to enjoy masturbation as much as she enjoys the experiences of large cocks.

Can anyone help me?
Read my story Coming Home for Love

One thing you can do on your own is to do a "tag search" for stories with the key word "cuckold". That should give you a good start, I would think.

Nick, your genuine curiosity is refreshing and shows your tolerance for those different from you. Bravo, at least you are not part of the Neanderthals that dismiss the fetish as just 'cuck fag shit.'

Our group is comprised of some older (like us) and some younger couples that have come together over the years to safely enjoy our kinks. The majority of the men enjoy various flavors of the LS, from just watching to heavy humiliation. It's a mixture of the labels you'll hear flying around these forums. And most of us despise those labels. A few are bi, and yes, we do swap wives.

If you all do swap, that would be considered "swinging", right?

Again, labels, labels, labels. Swinging is a label that implies many things. If you go to a swinger party and some of the guys sit out for a bit and watch their SO get pounded, are they now not a swinger but a cuckold or stag? Are they only a swinger if they have sex as well? Hmmm.

Are your (its probably safe to assume when I say "your" I am referring to you and your wife, not just you - I'm sure you'll be able to determine based on context) activities limited to only the people in this group?

Mostly now it is limited, but the girls do occasionally go out and get younger strange. A 30-year-old just took Lauren to a concert a week or so ago. She and I are in our early sixties now, so when she gets a chance to be with a young guy, she takes it. But there was a time she and a couple of her friends were complete sluts, fucking everything in sight and cucking me and my buddies hard for a couple years. Age has slowed us down considerably.

If you & wifey play outside of that group...how does it work? How do you guys determine who is going to be with your wife one evening?

I sometimes make suggestions on who I think she'd enjoy being with, but ultimately, it's her body, her choice.

Do you ever just approach someone she finds attractive at a bar and start up a conversation?

Yes, although we are much more careful than we used to be. We've been at this for over 30 years and it used to be safer. There are negatives about the LS that people rarely talk about, even on these discussion boards. If couples do this long enough, and have a broad enough reach, the women are bound to have lovers who want a romance or downright stalk them. Lauren had one that it took a court order to cut off.

I feel I need to reiterate that my ignorance on this subject is going to rear its head now and then so forgive me if I've been saying or end up saying/asking something stupid. Would your wife ever play with a guy you two or she on her own just met that evening? Or do you guys like to get to know someone over cocktails or whatever a couple of times?

Sometimes things just happen organically. Just like how you meet new friends when out and about. Sometimes those friends become lovers.

OR... Is this a process that you have no say-so in? Does she take lovers that you never know about or know about but never personally meet?

During what I call Lauren's 'slut years' she was gone more than she was home, again, out fucking pretty much anything that moved. It was during that time that I developed a pretty big penchant for humiliation, and she poured it on heavy. Part of that craved humiliation was not having a say in who she was with and, yes, cheating behind my back. She knew it and enabled it. But even today, if she wants to be with someone, I will only try and stop her if I thought it was unsafe. Again, her body, her rules.

My most curious question is whether you are allowed to have sex with other women? If yes, how does it work with you? Basically curious about the same things I asked above regarding your wife. If I had to guess, I would say that you don't or are not allowed to have lovers other than your wife. Is that true? I guess that would be living with an "open marriage", right?

While some guys may get off on domineering women that 'don't allow' this or that, that isn't something which is prevalent in our circle. Both Lauren and I are free to do what we like, and yes, I do have sex with other women and have even played the role of a bull. However, my preference is to watch or listen while masturbating. Especially now since the 'old bones' factor is creeping in.

'Open marriage' is just another one of those labels. It implies that SOs date others, but don't interact with their SO's dates sexually. Like they have a whole other dating life that doesn't intersect. Otherwise, if they do, are they now 'swingers'? And if one SO likes to watch during that session, are they now a cuckold or cuckqueen?

Labels. Hate 'em.

If you want to read our fictionalized version of some very real experiences in our lives, please follow this link: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=5503928&page=submissions

Last edited:
Back