Looking for an Editor

greenday0418

Experienced
I am retired, live in Virginia USA, have 2 stories posted, and I am working on 4 more. I have approximately 15 more story ideas in my head at this time.
I do not have anything ready right now, but I want to have an editor in place when I do have stories to post.
I use Hemmingway.com, grammerly.com and the dumb MS word spell check along with multiple re-reads to correct problems. I'm not saying I will never make stupid mistakes, but I will try to limit them.
I'm not a score chaser, I prefer positive comments. I want stories to be as enjoyable to other readers as they are to me.
I some times get longwinded, overexplain things, or forget to explain at all. I write in Romance, Novels, Loving Wife, Incest, and Humor so far.
I want someone to read my story, point out if something is off, doesn't make sense, or I'm on the right track expand on it. If you read my story for the Halloween Contest, Invitation to Club O which sbrooks103X edited for me, the main question he asked was why so many costumes? It required me to explain about changing outside and the fact that Kyle's sister Alice and2 of her girlfriends would not play fair. Story made sense now.
I await responses, please. greenday0418

email to

Reminder:

* No e-mail addresses allowed in posts ~ personal info prohibited per forum guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back