Looking for an editor for a bdsm/ romance story

Aliyar

Virgin
Hi everyone

Im looking for an editor interested in editing my story which is
Mainly bdsm/romance
Dominant submissive

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

This is a paragraph

She was also aware that if she wanted to forget about what her brother said about the possibility of that girl being a criminal, a potentially lonely, scared and in pain girl was in need of her help, sooner rather than later. However she also needed to take a little more time to gather herself together before approaching her. She needed to have a plan. So she was torn between picking up the exact rout of transportation.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone

Im looking for an editor interested in editing my story which is
Mainly bdsm/romance
Dominant submissive

Any recommendation would be appreciated.

This is a paragraph

She was also aware that if she wanted to forget about what her brother said about the possibility of that girl being a criminal, a potentially lonely, scared and in pain girl was in need of her help, sooner rather than later. However she also needed to take a little more time to gather herself together before approaching her. She needed to have a plan. So she was torn between picking up the exact rout of transportation.

Thanks in advance
That first sentence is a mouthful, if you read it aloud. Maybe break it up into two or even three. Last sentence: 'exact route'.

If this is typical, You'll need an editor who is strong on rewriting or rephrasing your work, over an editor who has a good grasp of BDSM -D/S.

Yes, I guess you are right.

Thats exactly what they story needs.

Back