Looking for An Editor

Erlikkhan

Literotica Guru
I'm getting ready to post a new story and thought I might benefit from an editor looking at it. Never used one in the past, but always open to suggestions. Here is a link to the story. Let me know if you are interested.

Horny Wives

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to post a new story and thought I might benefit from an editor looking at it. Never used one in the past, but always open to suggestions. Here is a link to the story. Let me know if you are interested.

Horny Wives
Okay, so the link didn't work. PM me if you are interested.

I guess I need to provide more info since the link didn't work. Horny Housewives is a group sex story about two women, Abby and Jen. After telling Jen her husband has been cheating on her, Jen drags a reluctant Abby into the world of revenge sex. Her first encounter is with Dan in the bathroom of a restaurant. After that, both women become engaged with multiple partners, unleashing a sex drive in Abby she did not know was there. The story culminates in a gang-bang at a hotel during an auto dealers convention.

Any editors interested?

I'm very interested, Erlikkhan. I'm assuming the story hasn't already been edited. If it has, consider me for any future story.

Back