Long time gone...pleased to be back ;) (30/m)

Yay!!! I think you just boosted your points x's like 10 just for posting that :D

damn...tease ;)

Wowza....impressive...but what do you mean "night all"?? Leaving us so early?

So what's my score at the moment? ;)

'Wowza' - now that's what every guy wants to hear! Thank you :kiss:

As for my early night, well, I needed my beauty sleep...

Good morning everyone...

attachment.php

Now, off to work...

Last edited:
Well lets see...you had 100pts for being so sweet on my thread, an extra 100 for just being able to play a guitar and I just boosted them x's 10 for posting that pics so lets see....you've got enough to do some negotiating I'd say ;)

Oh really? :devil: Well, I'm about to go and have a bath, so I'll have a good, hard think about my negotiating stance and tactics ;)

Yummy pics...let me help with that towel or anything else you may need ;)

-Dies.- So, I just found your thread. Totally didn't know you had one haha. xD But I'm, let's just say, blown away. AND you can play the guitar? Marry me please? :p (unless you're taken of course haha.)

But I'll definitely be checking back to see more of your sexy self. :D :D

-Dies.- So, I just found your thread. Totally didn't know you had one haha. xD But I'm, let's just say, blown away. AND you can play the guitar? Marry me please? :p (unless you're taken of course haha.)

But I'll definitely be checking back to see more of your sexy self. :D :D

*administers kiss of life*

Thank you :rose: Yes, I can play, it's not just purely ornamental! Marriage proposal accepted too, though I do feel we should get to know each other a little better first ;)

Look forward to seeing you around :D

Back