Long time gone...pleased to be back ;) (30/m)

Bit of a dull one...might take something a bit more interesting later :cool:

Requests/thoughts/wonderingments welcome...not sure how many ideas I've got left myself ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
You looked nice and relaxed but still sexy!

Kind of like you've woken up after a night of great sex and you're enjoying the sunrise while waiting for your lover to stir so you can wake her in a more enjoyable way ;)

or maybe I have a romantic imagination :rolleyes:

great pic ..ill shut up now...

No, I like the way you're thinking...either that, or I'm waiting for someone to come and sit in my lap ;)

pw27 said:
love this one

Thank you, I'm pretty pleased with the way these few pics have come out :rose:

Bit of a dull one...might take something a bit more interesting later :cool:

Requests/thoughts/wonderingments welcome...not sure how many ideas I've got left myself ;)

attachment.php

Personally I love this one, just as is. Leaves me to wonder all kinds of good things. Especially what you're looking at and what would make you uncross those legs ;)

Personally I love this one, just as is. Leaves me to wonder all kinds of good things. Especially what you're looking at and what would make you uncross those legs ;)

What I'm looking at? Well, that would be telling ;) As for uncrossing my legs, I'm sure there are ways I could be persuaded :devil:

ShyNaughtyGirl said:
that was my other thought but with the knee up like that it wouldnt be easy to just slip on there haha

Oh, you know I'd make room if it was you...

_me_ said:
I'm alone tonight, so yes please!!

Hop on then...as you can see I'm naked, hope you don't mind ;)

Back