Live-In Housekeeper (1M needed)

Wednesday was Carl and Sarah's night for sex. They didn't discuss it, it just happened, the same way every time. They would kiss and touch for a while. Sarah most always had an orgasm, usually from Carl touching her. Then Carl would get on top, Sarah would guide him inside her, and he would rock his hips, penetrating her until he came.

Over time Carl had suggested various changes to this but Sarah was never interested. Nor was she ever driven by impulse to have sex at any other time. This was what she wanted. Carl reasoned that it was a component of her emotional world, an act that kept things in order, that reassured her.

Tonight Carl thought about Sadie as he and Sarah touched. He imagined himself with Sadie, of course, or just thought about her body. But what Sadie said was on his mind also, that he and Sarah really had good sex. Carl watched the mysterious bliss on Sarah's face as she came. What was it that she enjoyed, he asked himself.

Sadie was up early to get some things ready for her interview. She got dressed, then went down to the kitchen to bring back some coffee and a bagel. Carl was sitting at the table eating breakfast with a newspaper. Sarah was preparing a sack lunch. She had on heels, and when she'd walk the click click click of her steps resounded through the house. She finished making lunch and went of to put on her makeup.

Sadie looked at Carl, buried in his newspaper. She leaned over toward him and, in a devious, teasing tone, whispered in his ear, "Carl got lucky last night."

The paper crackled as he stiffened. "Sadie!" he whispered loudly. Sadie grinned at him approvingly. Her smile disarmed Carl, and he smiled back. They heard the bathroom door open again, and he clicking. Sadie leaned over for one last whisper. 'Ya'll are so sweet." She brushed her hand over Carl's head like he was some kind of pet, then quickly went back to making her bagel. She finished, and took her breakfast upstairs.

Carl wasn't sure how to feel knowing that Sadie had heard their lovemaking. It seemed creepy and intrusive, embarrassing. But he also felt a perverse pleasure in it, as if Sadie had been a participant. Oh how he relished that thought. He decided that would be the governing emotion, and he would tell her in an offhand way sometime, that it happened always on Wednesday.

Thursday was Roxy's night to cook. Sarah had assigned her spaghetti, something simple to make. When Carl got home, Sadie seemed well in control. He offered to help with the salad, so Sadie had him chopping veggies of various kinds.

When the meal was ready, they all sat at the table. Sarah seemed so pleased, as if they were a kind of family. "Let's open a bottle of wine," she said, and went to get one. She poured three glasses and they all toasted and drank.

Then Carl asked about her job hunting, how it was going and what she was looking for.

"Well, no luck so far, but mostly what I've looked at wouldn't work out well. My fallback is a temp agency, which would be a sure thing. Tomorrow morning I signed up for an employment workshop. It's great that here I can keep my expenses low. I'm pretty sure I'll be back in school next year."

Then Sarah asked about my boyfriend and if had any romantic prospects.

"Breaking up hit me pretty hard this time because he took friends with him. Usually I bounce back quickly, but I'm taking things one day at a time now. I'll be ok. Mostly guys I know just want to hang out, so I've always got that."

After dinner, Sarah helped with the dishes. Sadie asked her if she was happy in her life. "I think so," she sighed. Sarah seemed like she didn't think too much about herself, there was a clear path and she just followed it. Sadie now saw more clearly how Carl felt so trapped, but at the same time so satisfied. How difficult it would be, she thought, to see in advance that this kind of thing would happen.

In the morning, Carl was finishing his breakfast when he heard Sadie come bounding down the stairs. "Oh shit," he'd heard from the room before she appeared. She looked disheveled, her blouse not fully buttoned. At the bottom of the stairs, Carl saw her stop to put on her shoes and compose herself. She looked across the room at Carl. "Sorry," she said, "I overslept. I've totally missed my bus and am going to be late."

"I'm on my way out," Carl answered, "why don't I take you. It's really no problem at all."

"Oh, would you?" Sadie gave an enormous sigh of relief.

Sadie's workshop was at the public library, downtown really not that far from his office. It was really not out of his way to do this. In fact, he briefly fantasized about her getting a job downtown and driving with him every day. He finished up his breakfast, gathered his things, and they left.

In the car, Sadie professed her appreciation for the favor.

"Carl, thank you sooo much for doing this. I don't know what happened. I don't remember the alarm going off, and I didn't wake up groggy or anything. I just can't figure it out. I definitely need to test that alarm to make sure it works right. Anyway I really appreciate you coming through for me, and I hope I can make it up to you somehow."

Sadie knew it wasn't that big a deal, but she didn't want to become a moocher in their household. She was only posturing, she imagined, by offering something in return. Carl probably knew that, and probably was only making a joke when he replied, smiling at her, "Well, I'm sure I can think of something..."

Sadie cocked her head, mischievously. "Uh, you mean, like, give you that blowjob you've been wanting so bad..."

"Sadie!" he shouted, unnerved by her remark. He swerved to avoid a car he hadn't noticed coming. He was practically shaking from what she'd said.

"Sadie. You know I can't do that. I'm really really old, and I'm really really married."

"Carl, you're not that old," Sadie responded. "And besides, it's just a blowjob. It's no big deal unless you've never had one."

She paused. Carl was speechless, for obvious reasons.

"Carl I'm not gonna beat you up with it, but you gotta understand this is your opportunity. You can carry my picture around, and when you and the guys are pissing in the campfire, you can pull it out and show 'em who got you off."

That seemed to aggravate Carl even more. Now Sadie worried she'd gone too far.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry, Carl. I shouldn't have brought this up. It doesn't matter to me, so we can go back to the way things were."

"No, Sadie, we can't go back. And even though you're leading the way into this it was me who started it." He paused, obviously intending to go on.

"And it is important, an 'opportunity' as you say. Please don't stop talking to me, I want this, I need this. Let me think some about where I can go with it. Ok?"

The library came into view and suddenly ended their conversation. The rest of the day Carl agonized about this. He was inclined to go for it, but in his mind something kept stopping him.

Sadie should have seen it coming. Carl didn't speak to her that night, not a word. She knew he meant well, that he was agonizing over all she'd thrown at him. Still, it was just unpleasant with all the tension.

Saturday she hung out with friend most of the day and went home to chill and get ready for the evening. She went straight upstairs. Later she heard the car drive away, and looked out the window to see if she was alone. Only Sarah in the car. Sadie needed to get something to eat, and just wondered what to expect.

She found Carl on the couch and walked past him and into the kitchen. She opened the freezer for a bagel and then paused. Popsicles. She looked over at Carl.

Sadie took out a popsicle and halved it, leaving one stick. Then she went over to her chair and sat down. "Hey, Carl," she said with a passive tone. Then she began licking the popsicle seductively, with decisive smacking sounds. It took about a minute before Carl noticed, and then only a second more before he realized he was being played.

Carl lurched from the couch, smiling. "Gimme that!" Sadie jumped up running into the kitchen, laughing loudly. She let him back her into a corner and stood there, with a teasing smile, as he approached her.

Carl stopped just in front of her. She was looking at him with this warm, inviting smile. He sighed.

"Look, I had no idea any of this would happen. But you have helped me, taught me things about myself, that I never imagined I'd know. I know that you and I, that you in this house, is just a fleeting moment. Whatever I do with you, I want to assure that we have some lasting connection. I just need to know that I can talk to you, that you'll remember."

He paused, his face tensing slightly

"And I think that means yes, I want you to do this for me."

He felt himself trembling, with excitement, worry, he didn't know.

Sadie's face beamed with delight. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She leaned her face against his chest. Sadie thought of many things to say, but decided they'd just add to his anxiety.

"There's that little room next to the bathroom. If we hear the car, there's plenty of time for me to slip into the bathroom and act like I'm cleaning. You'll have time to zip up and compose yourself."

She looked up at him.

"Is there anything else you're concerned about?"

Carl held her tightly, trying to memorize every sensation as if he'd never feel it again. He leaned over, brushing his cheek again her hair, then her face.

Sadie seemed to know exactly when to flip the switch and change her mood. She had teased him, and now she was sincere and caring. He was thinking of what she'd asked, if he had any concerns. Mostly he just felt nervous now and didn't know why.

Sadie felt his nervousness but wasn't sure how to respond.

"Carl what you said about being friends for life and all, yes that's the way things should be. And this moment will always be here. It's the 'yes' that matters, from that everything will flow naturally."

She stepped away and they walked together to the little room. Carl sat down on a small loveseat and Sadie knelt on the seat beside him. She leaned over and kissed him, her tongue sliding into his mouth.

Her hand slid down across his chest and over his belly. She fumbled with his zipper, and felt him undo the belt and open the button. She slid her hand into his shorts, and took his penis in her hand.

Carl was overwhelmed with excitement. The last time he had kissed anyone but Sarah, he was nineteen. Just the taste of a different mouth sent his mind swirling with delirium. He wanted to slow down time so badly. He wanted to bottle this moment so he could drink from it.

Her hand slid down and they worked together to open his trousers. She slipped into his shorts and suddenly his innocence was over. He had crossed the line. He took deep quiet breaths, giving way to her every touch.

Sadie brought her lips to his cock. She nuzzled it, inhaled its scents, and brushed it softly against her face. With each embrace it stiffened. Then she parted her lips and slid her mouth down onto him. She heard him groan softly.

She worked on his cock quietly but deliberately. With one hand she cupped his balls, squeezing and kneading gently. She was in no hurry--this was a precious moment for both of them. She felt his hips shifting and squirming, and slowed her motions to draw out his pleasure.

Then she heard him draw in a deep breath, and then his buttocks tightened. He shot into her, and as he did she felt her pelvis quiver with a slight spasm. She swallowed, and then sucked until no more spurts came out.

There was a box of tissues on the table, she took one and dabbed the saliva off of his penis. Then she squeezed one last time and licked the remaining droplets of his cum. She grasped the edges of his shorts and trousers, and he lifted his hips as she pulled them up. Then she zipped him up and fastened his belt.

She sat on the cushion beside him, smiling down on him, watching his face.

Carl mind raced with primitive emotions. But his wiser self knew only one response, that it was finally done. She didn't need to be thanked or rewarded. Her reward was his emotional growth, and he needed to show her he had achieved that. And he need to transfer the feelings he had for her to Sarah.

Carl looked at Sadie, smiling as his eyes drank from her outrageous beauty. "Uh, there's really nothing we need to say to each other at this point, right?"

What an odd thing to say after such an important event. But she smiled and nodded, and that was that.

Sadie smiled and looked in Carl's eyes. She curled her lip and shrugged, "Yes, I guess." Then she signed and a deep look of affections swept over her. "But I want to tell you something."

She stretched upward and leaned towards him, reaching to hug him. Her hand grasped his chest and she brought her face close to his. Then she kissed him, first on the cheek and then a deep kiss on the mouth. At length her mouth drew away and she spoke to him, her face close in front of his, her hand brushing his face affectionately.

"This was good for me too. It was, as you'd say, erotic. I knew it was a big deal for you, and that made it a big deal for me. It's not like that with guys my age."

She paused, looked away, and then back at his eyes.

"Carl, I had a little orgasm when you had yours. That doesn't happen to me very often, maybe never."

That night Carl lay awake for some time thinking about Sadie. After she told him she came, he had said "thank you," only that and nothing more. But then tears had welled in his eyes. And despite his efforts to stifle them, he wept for a few moments, with Sadie clinging to him. Happiness, relief, gratitude--he thought maybe these were his emotions, he wasn't sure.

When Sarah came to bed he had put his arm around her and snuggled close, as if his newfound confidence might have an effect on her. But she was unresponsive, and he realized the only changes were in him. This is what he lay awake thinking about: what would he do now that Sadie had opened so many doors for him?

He saw Sadie briefly in the morning. As he exepected and probably she also, there was no emotional baggage from their encounter. He smiled at her as they shared counter space fixing breakfast in the kitchen, but that was about it. And later she caught him looking at her and laughed under her breath. Some things won't change, he thought, and smiled also.

Sadie could not have imagined a better result from her escapade with Carl. The tension in the household disappeared completely. They shared occasional innocent teasing, and even when it was in front of Sarah she didn't seemed to think it out of place. If Carl came home and found her cleaning, he'd come say hi and they'd chat for a bit.

One night Carl was on the couch when Sadie brought her dinner out and sat with him. Out of the blue he asked her to help him set up a facebook account and explain what he could do with it. When she finished her dinner, she got her laptop and they sat there together, teasing and laughing for more than two hours.

Sadie brought a boy named Brian home one night, and he stayed the night and met everyone the next morning. Sadie intimated that she liked him and hoped things developed further. He was in college and worked part time as a bike shop mechanic. Carl took all of this in with a supportive and engaged attitude.

One day Brian showed up with this old bike he'd got for Sadie. They wanted to keep it here, and he'd work on it here when he visited. Sarah said they could keep it on the back porch, which was screened in and covered. He brought his tools and dismantled the assembly near the pedals. Carl sat and talked with him as he worked, asking Brian questions about how bikes worked and about himself.

One day Carl came home and found Sadie dusting shelves in the sitting room. "Are you happy with how things are going with Brian?" he asked.

"Oh I like him, definitely. More and more each day, it seems. He's sweet to me, obviously. And I've watched him talk with you. He seems pretty comfortable with that."

She watched Carl carefully. How much, she thought, did he want to know?

"He's stayed over a couple of nights, you know. And I went to his place once."

Carl seemed pleased with her answer, almost as if he didn't know why he wouldn't be pleased.

"We slept together, that went well." She watched Carl carefully. "I'm not sure I ever enjoyed it like that before."

She paused.

"How about you? How's it going in your bedroom?"

Carl laughed loudly. "Ha, you totally set me up for that!" Sadie smiled, obviously agreeing.

"I think it's the same as before. I realize I had changed, but Sarah hasn't. This isn't her business, she didn't cause this, so I need to somehow find a way to reconcile what I know now with my life. I think finding new friends it the first thing for me."

"I didn't answer your question really. I definitely think about it, a lot. Sarah and I have had sex twice now since you and I were together. You know, like you say, it's good. I've had my blowjob now, and just like you said, it doesn't seem important to have another. Given the choice, well, Sarah is pretty nice to be with."

Sadie smiled. "That's a good way to look at it." But the words "had his blowjob" had a tone of finality she hadn't thought through. She had no real reason to propose another get together, and she didn't feel like provoking him again. But still, it just didn't feel right to hear that.

"I don't know, Carl." she looked down, shuffling uneasily. You still seem to be underestimating yourself. Have you decided that I don't ever want to do that again? You can't close me off in your heart like that. That's the path to loneliness."

"What if I did bring it up again? You could say no. We would talk about it, acknowledge the desire. Think about that conversation, how you'd feel even if you didn't go through with the act. That's important, not just with me but with everyone."

Sadie paused, revealing somewhat more discomfort. "And to be honest I have thought about it. Doing it again. It hasn't seemed right, you'd agree I think." She looked in his eyes. "Carl, you should feel and accept my desire. It's there, I promise."

Last edited:
She was right, Carl thought. How could she possibly teach him so much about himself? They were alone in he house. He could have asked her right then and she would drop to her knees without a blink. Or the reverse, she could initiate also. They were there for each other, and would be for a very long time. This is how he wanted it. They shared a long hug, Carl's heart pounding with affection for her.

The next day Carl came home to find Sarah, Sadie, and Brian in the garden setting out bulbs. They were all deeply engaged in some chatty conversation. Carl watched from the driveway for a while. At one point he notice Brian reach out and brush something, maybe a mosquito, off of Sarah's cheek. And he could see Sarah smile and thank him. How beautiful to see Sarah like that, he thought.

That night Sarah came to bed, turning away from him in the usual way. Carl thought about the moment in the garden and wondered if it had affected her.

"Sarah, today when I got home I watched you in the garden with the kids." He paused, it was taking some courage to get these words out. "You looked so beautiful with them, so youthful, like you belonged with them."

She was silent as he paused again. "Let's make love tonight." Another pause. "Just because of that, I guess." He heard her sign. "I know it's not our usual night..."

Sarah turned over towards him. She brushed her hand across Carl's face and kissed him. Their bodies came together in an embrace, and from there everything flowed naturally from the feelings they had at that moment. Their bedclothes seemed to slide off on their own. Nothing was rushed or awkward, everything happened at exactly the right moment.

He drew away from her to move between her legs, but she moved more quickly, her leg moving over him, then she was on top. She slid him inside her. He watched her face as she rode him for the first time in years. At length he saw her skin flush and felt her muscles quiver around him. Then he came with her, holding her hips, engaging her eyes, and their spasms seemed to oscillate together.

They held each other tightly for a long moment. Then she rolled over, and each of them, silently, dreamed their way to peaceful sleep.

Back