Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I have just found your thread today and may I say you are an extremely attractive woman.

Sorry to hear that you have separated from your partner. I hope you are healing and the pain is easing.

Thank you for the pictures and I have enjoyed your stories a great deal.

Smile

Just happened upon your thread today. You're a powerfully erotic writer; surpassed only by the fact you are a beautiful sexy lady also. Looking forward to seeing more of you and your writing. :rose:

Well at the moment my writing is all over the place, writing the start of the story, the middle of the story, just bits and pieces of the whole.

I think it's going quite well what is so far chapter 1 (who knows could be 5 when I'm done).

I was wondering, what counts as illegal here? Obviously underage which I have no interest in writing about but I do have some rather taboo ideas which I was wondering about writing as 'bonus' chapters (which don't affect the story so people who are not into the topic don't have to read them) but do contain some rather extreme scenarios.

Also here's the start of what so far - Chapter 1: Another day in the Job

It was a nice neighbourhood - all semi-detached houses, front lawns competing against one another. Hell, it was something out of a picture book. It’s funny how it doesn’t matter where you are, behind close curtains – filth is bound to be happening somewhere. My first client was a newbie, he had sounded nervous on the phone. He was quite specific about what he wanted though – so this was definitely a meet he had been planning for a long time. No doubt he loved his wife, but no doubt she was boring.

I found the house, number 32. The front lawn was tidy, with one of those foil little windmills happily spinning in the wind. There was a toy JCB and a few other things scattered around, so the man was definitely a father. I parked a few doors down, pulling into drive ways was a dumb move to make, and walked back to the house and gave the door a light quick series of knocks. I wasn’t wearing anything special; he hadn’t asked - just some fishnet tights, an above knee skirt, a black turtleneck and me to. It wasn’t the hottest combinations but the turtleneck would be on the floor soon enough anyway.

The ‘wait’ is the most nervous part; it’s the last chance you can escape. The last few seconds before you have to put on the act and leave yourself stood in the doorway. I enjoy what I do, I enjoy it immensely, but it’s not ‘me’ doing it – it’s the me I have created. The ‘perfect me’ who is nothing but sexy and confident. And of course you never know who’s going to answer, or even if they are going to answer, but when they do you have to flash that smile like seeing them has just made your day, that they are just how you imagined them to be – even if they look like they shaved with a rock and you can see the bottom of their stomach hanging out below their shirt. Of course if they smell like crap or look dirty I say goodbye, but if they’re just fat and ugly I still need to make them feel like their cock is the nectar that I need to live.

The door opened, and my face changed to that of ‘perfect me’ it was time to get to work.

Basically it's about a girl who gets a job at a very extreme 'pleasure' house.
Here's a very very very early draft of the start of the 'interview'

Can't wait to read the finished product. The sneak peak was smoldering!

With that said, sorry to hear about you and your ex but it sounds like you have an understanding.

Well at the moment my writing is all over the place, writing the start of the story, the middle of the story, just bits and pieces of the whole.

I think it's going quite well what is so far chapter 1 (who knows could be 5 when I'm done).

I was wondering, what counts as illegal here? Obviously underage which I have no interest in writing about but I do have some rather taboo ideas which I was wondering about writing as 'bonus' chapters (which don't affect the story so people who are not into the topic don't have to read them) but do contain some rather extreme scenarios.

Welcome back! Your pictures are absolutely amazing, you are quite the hottie! ;) The story sounds great, I can't wait to read the rest. :rose:

So far so good!

Nice comments always get me going, and when I'm in the mood I write faster so I guess in a way showing you myself is a selfish act - but I'm sure you won't mind ;)

-NEW EXCITING INDEX PAGE!-

This will be updated whenever I post new photos so you don't have to look through the whole thread ;)

Apparently post-image is now blocked, trying out other image hosts so please bear with me!

Black Jumper

Office Dress

Misc Boobs

Sucking Cock

Gooooooooooood

Hmm think my last post was deleted...

Was just asking what subjects are not allowed in stories. Obviously everyone in them will be over 18

What a wonderful thread! A stunning body and arousing words. Sexiness just oozes from everything you post. Please keep up your wonderful contributions. :rose:

Me again.

So been doing some more writing. However decided to make a bunch of small stories into one giant "novel" so have jumped further back to the "beginning" of what was originally planned.

I'm looking to run my rough 'chapters' by a few people to get some feedback. Let me know if you're interested.

Can't wait

Me again.

So been doing some more writing. However decided to make a bunch of small stories into one giant "novel" so have jumped further back to the "beginning" of what was originally planned.

I'm looking to run my rough 'chapters' by a few people to get some feedback. Let me know if you're interested.

I've always enjoyed your writing (even more than your pictures) As a fairly highly rated writer here (does that sound big headed?) I'd be happy to have a look at your story.

xx

H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back