Lingerie Fetish friendship

TallyPaully

Virgin
Male 47 for some time its been growing on me I feel feminine and I enjoy talking about woman's clothing on how they feel what they like to wear and what makes them feel sexy. I myself have been discreetly wearing pantyhose, leggings, stockings, body-stockings .I want to open up to a person who wears lingerie adores it enjoys wearing and feeling good to show herself it whither your a woman or a TS I can first develop a friendship talk go out shopping , watch a movie and just slowly develop something long term. Please send some information about yourself and a nice picture I will do the same.

Hi...I'm a sissy of a similar age who's been crossdresser from a very young age and would love to chat about our mutual desires, experiences and fantacies. But I don't send piccies cuz I don't want them on any sort of media. If you're still interested email Pansy at noka2006@outlook.com
Hope to hear from you

I love wearing lingerie. Satin panties and pantyhose. Wearing a slip is so exciting and sleeping in a nightie and dreaming about having someone take advantage of me.

Back