Life in DeSatinistLand Sucks

I find that Californias's newest leading export, people, especially rich people, rather amusing.

And so many of them headed to Texas and Florida.

Places hostile to people like Dem...
What rich people are leaving California?

And since when is Austin hostile to Democrats?

It's like you type this stuff without really understanding what you're talking about.

In the primary? That’s easy, No one. I’m a registered independent and I don’t get a vote on dem/rep candidates.
Excellent. It’s best that you leave it to others to decide the two finalists for general presidential elections.

Excellent. It’s best that you leave it to others to decide the two finalists for general presidential elections.
Nah just don’t live in a place where independents get to weigh in. Your input clearly was so hopefully in 2016.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...31&cvid=e924d5e633b94cc695e871fdfbaeba98&ei=2

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A federal judge hearing a challenge to a transgender health care ban for minors and restrictions for adults noted Thursday that Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis repeatedly spread false information about doctors mutilating children's genitals even though there's been no such documented cases.

The law was sold as defending children from mutilation when it is actually about preventing trans children from getting health care, Judge Robert Hinkle said to Mohammad Jazil, a lawyer for the state.

Hinkle said he will rule sometime in the new year on whether the Legislature, the Department of Health and presidential candidate DeSantis deliberately targeted transgender people through the new law. He raised some skepticism about the state’s motivation as lawyers gave their closing arguments.

Florida resident Anya Cook and her husband Derek were so excited to be finally pregnant after years of infertility and miscarriages. However, their hopes were dashed when Cook experienced amniotic fluid leaking out of her during dinner with her husband.

It turned out that Cook suffered from a pre-viable preterm premature rupture of membranes under 20 weeks of pregnancy, which can cause significant and deadly complications for expecting mothers.

So, for Cook, who was just over 15 weeks pregnant and early in her second trimester, that meant her options for thorough medical care were limited. As she wasn’t “sick enough” yet, to qualify for induced labor, even though her doctor assured her that she would be soon enough.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...1&cvid=ad42d63f93064aa4a8c2ea4d2451b83b&ei=62

just one more horrifying story in one more state, in 21st century America where you can easily purchase blue pills by phone to get a harder, longer lasting erection for your sex life but can't receive the proper treatment for a potentially life-threatening pregnancy. Sepsis is common in these cases, and sepsis if frequently deadly to both mother and the unborn.

🇺🇸

The Latest Dirty Word in Corporate America: ESG​

ESG became even more politicized following a spat in 2022 between
Disney and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. That opened the door to sharp commentary on ESG efforts broadly by more than a dozen other state officials and a pullback by some asset managers. Investors yanked more than $14 billion from ESG funds in the first nine months of 2023, according to Morningstar.
https://www.wsj.com/business/the-latest-dirty-word-in-corporate-america-esg-9c776003

🇺🇸

The Latest Dirty Word in Corporate America: ESG​

ESG became even more politicized following a spat in 2022 between
Disney and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. That opened the door to sharp commentary on ESG efforts broadly by more than a dozen other state officials and a pullback by some asset managers. Investors yanked more than $14 billion from ESG funds in the first nine months of 2023, according to Morningstar.
https://www.wsj.com/business/the-latest-dirty-word-in-corporate-america-esg-9c776003
Non-paywall version HERE: https://archive.ph/03p3J

The Wall Street Journal believes Environmental Social Governance is not just a bad thing during Republican administrations any longer. TEH SPICE MUST FLOW! PROFITS UBER ALLES!

dictionaries removed from school library shelves... florida needs to keep 'em young and dumb

The Escambia County School District has reportedly removed over 2800 books from library shelves as they undergo a review process that will determine if they are inappropriate for students, according to Popular Information. Among the books currently relegated to storage are The American Heritage Children’s Dictionary, Webster’s Dictionary for Students, and Merriam-Webster’s Elementary Dictionary.
Of the 2800 books that have been shelved in the district, only 67 have reportedly completed review. In the meantime, students do not have access to the thousands of titles still awaiting a decision.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...1&cvid=d6753455c812479aa39e7f21991ab461&ei=60
meanwhile, in the bible:

Florida school removed Bible from shelves over “sexually explicit content”

The Bible contains passages about naked people, drunken incest, and one sex worker who compares her well-endowed male lovers to donkeys.

I definitely think there needs to be more pressure on Hamas to release more hostages. Whatever political will that existed previously seems to have been silenced. This is the kind of strategic failure that Austin mentioned earlier in the conflict. The backlash against Israel is louder.

Israelis are increasingly questioning what war in Gaza can achieve

"We're talking about a war that's now going on in an urban area that has about 2 million refugees and hostages," he said. "The [Israeli military] is fighting with his hand tied behind its back. It's very clear that we need to find a ladder to climb down."

Same company that California has hired to build it’s high speed rail from Las Vegas to CA with a $3 billion assist from the Biden Administration. Lol.
Did you read the news report? The train hit a car, but that's the fault of the manufacturer. Fuck I love when your prejudice of anything California gets in the way of facts....lol

Did you read the news report? The train hit a car, but that's the fault of the manufacturer. Fuck I love when your prejudice of anything California gets in the way of facts....lol
No, I didn’t read the report. Just the headline. I’m not critical of Brightline. The person I responded to has been critical of Brightline operations in evil “DeSantisland.” Just pointing out that they operate in NewsomLand as well.

Back