Licking own nipples.

Hiya ladies,let'z show all the men how we ladies can lick our own nipples.Post pics while licking your own nipples.Let'z find out whose pic is the best.

I love to lick my own nipples and my hubby enjoys watching that.I am sure there are other ladies here who can do the same so let'z all of us show our talent.

Really nice thanks for starting the thread and sharing your pic.

Thank You

This is one of my favorite things to watch.... So sexy! I am subscribed.

Ladies - beautiful posts so far:rose: Very hot...

xxx
Tyler

Here is one more pic of me licking my own nipples.

Thank you for sharing

attachment.php
p23

Thank you for the lovely pics ladies. I love watching a women lick her nipples such a turn on for me.

Another nail in the coffin for the male sex. What with sex toys and ladies who can lick their own nipples, we're going the same way as the Dodo.:(

Another nail in the coffin for the male sex. What with sex toys and ladies who can lick their own nipples, we're going the same way as the Dodo.:(

nah with all these aides I will wank myself silly too lol m!!!!

Hiya ladies,let'z show all the men how we ladies can lick our own nipples.Post pics while licking your own nipples.Let'z find out whose pic is the best.

I love to lick my own nipples and my hubby enjoys watching that.I am sure there are other ladies here who can do the same so let'z all of us show our talent.

If you ever get tried I'll come round and suck them for you.

Bob:)

OMG you are so splendidly made. I DO hope you'll show more of your amazing body.

That pic is so hot, it had me standing at attention in seconds. I can see why you can suck your own nipples, your tits are huge. I can always spare my tongue to help in any type of licking if required. BEAUTIFUL

I think that is so erotic to watch a Lady lick and suck her breasts. Thanks to all the ladys for sharing......and please don't stop:rose::kiss:

Back