LF editor for a vanilla romance story (MF). Frist-time writer

Emma_Williams

Virgin
Hi,
I've been lurking around Literotica as a guest for a while but I've finally decided to try my hand at writing.
The story is about a long-time crush between two adults (male and female) coming finally to a happy ending. It's in the "romance" genre and very vanilla. 22 Google Docs pages (aprox. 12 500 words).

I'm not a native English speaker. I've run the story through a spell check and re-read it a few times fixing other mistakes.

I am a woman and write from that perspective. My goal is to share my stories with others who have the same tastes. I'm not looking to branch out into other themes. I'm only into: romance, first time, reluctance (story starts as "I don't think so" but turns into "YES!"), very light BDSM (the control aspect of it, light spanking, not pain/humiliation), maybe some lesbian sex.
I'd like an editor who understands that and doesn't try to push my story into other directions.

At the moment, I only have this one story but I'm hoping to write more in the future.

I'm also European and using metric system in the stories when mentioning measurements.

I'd like help with:
  • Advanced spell-check, grammar, punctuation
  • Feedback on the flow of the story (ex. should I write more about a certain aspect)
  • Any suggestions around the description of the intercourse are welcome (I'm not used to writing about that)

As mentioned in the title, I'm a first-time writer and would like an editor that will go easy on me. Constructive criticism is great but I'd also like you to not totally kill my spirit :)

I've sent a message to several editors through the Editor Page but haven't receive an answer, so I'm trying my luck here.

I've received several answers now from editors I contacted via the editor program, so I'm closing this topic :)

Back