LF Discord lewd D&D game

AnjoCynewulfe

Virgin
Hiya! I'm relatively new to literotica, but so far I've enjoyed my visit. I am currently looking for a group to play D&D or any tabletop that is more lewd in nature. If anyone has an already existing game or server, please let me know!
If anyone can DM and would be interested in that as well, do let me know. I have several years worth of experience with D&D and other tabletops in general. I'm an artist and writer and looking for something to fill my time and mind with! Thanks!

I'm an old school D&D player and have honestly had similar thoughts of a more explicit game. I've done some DMing and wouldn't be opposed to that, but I'm also a bit booked for time so we'd have to see what was available. You can check out my bio let me know if you have any questions or are interested!

I'm an old school D&D player and have honestly had similar thoughts of a more explicit game. I've done some DMing and wouldn't be opposed to that, but I'm also a bit booked for time so we'd have to see what was available. You can check out my bio let me know if you have any questions or are interested!
Once you get some room, let me know :3

We can chat about what you are looking for with your RPG fun and such...shoot me a PM and we can at least figure out what might work both for the game you want and the schedule

Right on. I use Roll20 myself. If you’re looking for players, please feel free to hit me up. I play in few “mature” campaigns already and I’d love to add another one to the mix.

Hiya! I'm relatively new to literotica, but so far I've enjoyed my visit. I am currently looking for a group to play D&D or any tabletop that is more lewd in nature. If anyone has an already existing game or server, please let me know!
If anyone can DM and would be interested in that as well, do let me know. I have several years worth of experience with D&D and other tabletops in general. I'm an artist and writer and looking for something to fill my time and mind with! Thanks!
I haven't had to chance to play old school rpg in ages! I would love to get in.

Back