Let's see if you like my wife

Wife had a fun date on Friday. Looked great in the lingerie that I got her so had to snap a pic before I left her. Here's the direct link for those who have trouble seeing imgur links:
https://i.imgur.com/rjpPn90.jpg

rjpPn90l.jpg

Not only your wife had a fun date. Lovely lingerie, such a turn on

Not only your wife had a fun date. Lovely lingerie, such a turn on

That is a Beautiful Shot, love the lingerie. :heart::heart:

Thanks guys. Yeah I got her something different this time around. She had never worn anything with stocking and garters like this. Even the color was different for her. We all loved it!

Itā€™s more than just about what she wears, itā€™s about her mind and willingness to openly flirt with revealing clothes and words.

I can see her getting noticed at the pool while you pretend not to noticed. Or, perhaps you donā€™t even sit together and see the business men ogling her chatting maybe with her.

I have been to Vegas many many times on business. Men, yes very often talk about women. The Vegas temperature and pools or beaches if you are at the Mandalay hotel pairs very well for kinky times.

My wife joined me a couple of times over the years, she would stick around at the pool while I attended the convention, more than once was she approached. She enjoyed the attention, to my knowledge, nothing more.

How about you though? Nothing more?

How would you feel about it?

V.

Last edited:
Was a silent browser for years and would often wish I had someone to share on here. I finally have a wife who is willing to indulge me. I've posted a picture here and there, but I thought I'd see if making a thread dedicated to her would fare well. Here goes nothing!

POUQDvrl.jpg

She's a godness! Preach her body all day

Merry Christmas to everyone from my wife and I!

Ss1dK9Fl.jpg

Back