Lets ''Hear'' it.

Ok. I have time to sit and listen.

Now... I'm wondering where in the hell the scripts are for the challenges.

Anyone wanna clue me in?

Lets out a slow, controlled breath upon hearing "rubber flogger" .....knows it is wicked just from picturing it

-purrs dreamy-

Indeed it is... And you can single out one or two or three strands... and.. well.

-shakes head-

Yes... It's wicked.

Alright, I did the extend-o-mogrified Accent Challenge.

I used the little handheld mic on my phone's corded headset, which I apparently breathed into, so.. enjoy that.

Behold, 22 minutes of me!

Alright, I did the extend-o-mogrified Accent Challenge.

I used the little handheld mic on my phone's corded headset, which I apparently breathed into, so.. enjoy that.

Behold, 22 minutes of me!

Finally managed to grab 22 minutes, almost all at the same time, to listen.

And it was very worth it.

grins and nods

Very. :D

Soo... could be the fact that I've had very little sleep this week or whatever, but I was extremely annoyed by pretty much everything today. So, I decided to rant.

Beware: I say fuck like a hundred times. I've had a few drinks so I... really don't care.

Ranting.

Soo... could be the fact that I've had very little sleep this week or whatever, but I was extremely annoyed by pretty much everything today. So, I decided to rant.

Beware: I say fuck like a hundred times. I've had a few drinks so I... really don't care.

Ranting.

You know... I kind of like it when you say fuck.

Grins

I think I would make you angry on purpose just to hear you all fired up.

*chuckle*

Hm, I forgot, I had listened to this and was going to do something...

Oh yeah!

pounces!

And really, jalapeño fingers?

*is pounced*

Yes, really. One cannot control when the mood strikes. One can remember to wash ones' hands though. I simply...forgot. Thankfully it never became anything serious.

Back