Lesbian controlled world (closed to LizVegas79)

Vik looked over the wet piece of paper, holding it like it was infected. "Hmmm ... Mishy, relay these codes up to the Northern Gate. Perhaps we can end this silliness sooner rather than later."

She turned to Mike. "Beast - know you anything about world commerce?"

What a bizarre question for her to ask Mike after her husband had just admitted to poisoning him. He wanted to believe John was delusional and really hadn't poisoned him. But Mike was finding it harder to keep his eyes open.

"Not a damned thing," he replied, his voice slurred.

If he died, maybe his mysterious resistance fighter would avenge him, he thought, his mind starting to drift.

tumblr_ojirdmIN9C1u7r953o2_500.gif

"Do not lie to me beast," Viktoria warned as she stepped on Mike's throat. "I was told you were a man of business before the War and the fact that my ex-husband is trying to kill you makes you special for a very, very brief moment. Tell me the truth and I'll cure you of this no-doubt simple poison my ex-husband gave you. Otherwise, you die, right here. Right now. That I promise."

((OOC: I like the gif! ;)))

He didn't know what the woman was talking about. Running his parents' second-hand book store hardly qualified him to know much about world commerce. But with her foot crushing his larynx, he decided to play along. Maybe he could pick up some information in the bargain.

"What is it you need to know?" Mike croaked. Her heel stabbing him in the chest was helping to keep him awake.

Last edited:
"Commodity valuations. How to calculate dividends. How to add shipping costs into your pricing."

Vik leaned into her weight, until her stiletto heel drew blood on his chest. "Any of that sound familiar?"

((OOC: Where are you going with this? I didn't take economics or business classes in college. I spent most my time in the Army, just like my character. :eek:))

dp = (µ(·)−δ)pdt+σ1pdB1,
dδ = (α(m−δ))dt+σ2dB2,
where dB1dB2 = ρdt.
:D

Last edited:
answer

Let him up, John Pleaded, the necessary data has been transported to the flash trip inside my rectum

Mike felt his mind slipping away. But he couldn't help giggling. John was so fucked up, who in their right mind would give him any useful information? And to think, just because John poisoned him, these crazy lesbians assumed he had valuable information himself.

He did, however, enjoy looking at that nicely turned ankle of Viktoria's. And that long lean leg. He could have done without the stiletto heels digging into his chest, though.

Mike lay there laughing at the absurdity. Commodity valuations? He barely passed math in high school and struggled to keep his parents' bookstore afloat. And yet they thought he had some insight into high end economics? His laughter was beginning to hurt his belly, which was still empty.

Well, except for the poisoned water. How did John manage to get ahold of poison anyhow?

Last edited:
vv

John thought to himself, No one can see my true purpose. Only together can this be turned around

"Alright, you got me," Mike replied, ceasing his laughter and getting deathly serious.

"Commodity valuations are determined by a handful of multi-national companies headquartered in Switzerland. And they're not determined by complex formulas, as everyone believes, but on how to best destabilize governments dependent on those commodities. The multi-nationals don't want governments to exist. They want chaos where they can sell their products at whatever price they choose. So your little lesbian empire is as onerous to them as was the former United States of America. They've been funding both sides in this civil war. Which was why I and Mary were getting ready to move to the woods, out of the line of fire. But I didn't anticipate my step-sister's betrayal."

Viktoria smiles genuinely, reaches down and delicately tickles Mike's balls with her long fingernails.

"See? Was that so hard to admit?" she purrs, inches from his cracked, parched lips.

"Mishy! Get this poor man some water. And some nicer rags to wear after you see that he gets a long hot shower with plenty of soap and shampoo." Viktoria snaps her fingers. "Alexandra will help you guard him and bathe him if you wish. From now on, no one is to torture or abuse this beast without my direct consent. I'm appointing him to my Cabinet of Advisors."

Viktoria pats Mike's limp, thoroughly drained, thoroughly abused lumber. "I bet this thing is impressive when it's treated right. You know, we're not all lesbians all the time. Sometimes there's an itch a finger or a tongue can't reach no matter how talented it is."

With the drug in his system, Mike was surprised he could come up with such a creative story. Looking into her face, he couldn't help admiring Viktoria. She was magnificent, in a sinister sort of way. Especially now that her stiletto wasn't crushing his throat.

He debated whether to remind her of the poison. Eventually, she would figure out everything he'd just said was a lie. But if he died of the poison, it would lend credence to the lie. To them, he would have died while trying to protect his secret.

On the other hand, if he was in Viktoria's Cabinet of Advisors, he'd be better able to perpetuate the lie. And he could spy for the mysterious girl from the "resistance". Though, since neither had seen the other's face, it would be difficult to find her. All in all, he decided it was best to stay alive.

"And what about the poison, Mistress?"

"Oh! Right! Silly me. I almost forgot. Sorry!"

Turning to John she demanded, "What did you give him John?"

When John confessed she ordered Michelle to go fetch the remedy.

"You might fall asleep a little beast. But I promise we won't let you die. I mean, we'll try not to let you die," she smiled before kissing his forehead.

"Oh John," Viktoria smiled at him. "I still never know when I can believe you even after all these years."

"Mishy, give our new cabinet advisor a standard anti-viral injection just to be safe."

"Hmmm, seems like ex-hubby here is angling for a spot on my cabinet too."

Vik tosses the thumb drive to Alexandra.

"Alex, be a dear and search him for anymore of these. And I mean really search him. Everywhere."

Alexandra grinned. Unlike her boss and several of the other women in the room she had no past or curiosity about beasts at all. Although stunningly gorgeous, all her sexual appetite was only reserved for other women. She hated the fact that a man could give pleasure that she could not to some women.

She hated the fact very very much and took great delight in getting back at them whenever given the opportunity for the pleasure they could give a woman that she could not.

"Not too rough though, Alex," Vik warned. "Don't stand on this one's balls until they pop like you did yesterday. I still might need this one."

The fact that Viktoria continued to refer to him as "beast", even after giving him a title in the government, indicated that nothing had really changed. Well............ except that it appeared Mike was finally going to get his arms and legs back. It was going to be nice just to be able to straighten them out. And it improved his chances of making an escape, when the time was right.

As for his title, it was probably just for show, just like Viktoria's kisses. All of this was just theater to her. And everyone else here were actors in her play.

Whether John had intended to poison Mike or was merely bluffing was irrelevant. He wasn't going to trust the man ever again. Which was why he hesitated for a few moments before drinking the glass of water Michelle held to his lips.

Last edited:
Back