Lesbian controlled world (closed to LizVegas79)

Hansdrexler

Really Really Experienced
Waking up to a brave new world every lesbian felt empowerment now the world has changed completely freeing them from a patriachal world. It's now a lesbian world with all power resting in the hands of dominant strong intelligent lesbians. The wind had changed and no longer will men decide what is normal lesbianism now rules supreme. It's pay back time and more and more lesbians woke up to the power they now had.

Last edited:
Viktoria peeled on her long black latex cloves and checked herself in the mirror. Her modest cleavage was tightly compressed in her Magistrate uniform for any and all admirers to see, but it was the price she had to pay for being a leading judge in the criminal court division of the new, better world order.

The tall, leggy Latina with Swedish and Portuguese pirate ancestry shrugged. It was the best she was going to be able to do in the skimpy uniform. Sure others wore it much better, but they didn't have the years and the scars of fighting in the Revolution to hide.

V looked over at her young, nubile assistant.

"What's scheduled for my court today, Kimberly?"

Being a circuit judge for the Western Ruling Council had it's ups and downs. But one of the perks was definitely being able to choose her own assistants.

Women-Bodysuits-Erotic-font-b-Leotard-b-font-Costumes-Adult-Sexy-Single-Leg-Jumpsuits-Nightclub-Dancer.jpg

Last edited:
oo

The judges were waiting. A dozen men throughally beaten down body and spirit wondered.
They had no rights anymore, would it be possible to gain kind overladies. Who knew

Those men not arrested and taken into protective custody by the new lesbian security forces where those who accepted their new roles as servants and slaves to the new lesbian world rule.

ouch

It was rewired all recalcitrant subjects undergo reeducation and medical treatment.

Hold still

The men were marched before the guards, naked and full of despair. The western distract had a terrible reputation. The gloved judge stood in front of them her lissome body oozing contempt.

John thought he could escape this nightmare by going on the run but ran into the new lesbian security forces who found him hiding in an empty house. Nicky the section leader carefully got her section of lesbian enforcers to surround him ordering John to give himself up. But when John refused an eager excited look filled Nicky's face as the section approached John drawing their batons lifting them above their heads. Then as one they started beating John as hard as they could panting and gasping with sexual pleasure as they made him fall to floor crying and grunting in pain. Nicky just pushed her right hand into her panties and played with her clit as she watched her girls beating a John.

After what seemed like ages to John Nicky told them to step back then taking out her Taser she aim it at his groin and fired making John make a loud animal like grunt as he convulsed and twitched on the floor. The section gasped and giggled then grabbed John and handcuffed him laughing with delight as they made their first arrest of the night.

John thought he could escape this nightmare by going on the run but ran into the new lesbian security forces who found him hiding in an empty house. Nicky the section leader carefully got her section of lesbian enforcers to surround him ordering John to give himself up. But when John refused an eager excited look filled Nicky's face as the section approached John drawing their batons lifting them above their heads. Then as one they started beating John as hard as they could panting and gasping with sexual pleasure as they made him fall to floor crying and grunting in pain. Nicky just pushed her right hand into her panties and played with her clit as she watched her girls beating a John.

After what seemed like ages to John Nicky told them to step back then taking out her Taser she aim it at his groin and fired making John make a loud animal like grunt as he convulsed and twitched on the floor. The section gasped and giggled then grabbed John and handcuffed him laughing with delight as they made their first arrest of the night.

Nicky ordered her section to drag John to their prison wagon then drove downtown to the holding cells for the court where John is going to be placed into servitude to a lesbian by order of the local lesbian enforcement court. Nicky checked John into the holding complex resting him as a slave waiting purchase then ordered him to put on his slaves uniform and then took him to his cell.

Last edited:
Viktoria peeled on her long black latex cloves and checked herself in the mirror. Her modest cleavage was tightly compressed in her Magistrate uniform for any and all admirers to see, but it was the price she had to pay for being a leading judge in the criminal court division of the new, better world order.

The tall, leggy Latina with Swedish and Portuguese pirate ancestry shrugged. It was the best she was going to be able to do in the skimpy uniform. Sure others wore it much better, but they didn't have the years and the scars of fighting in the Revolution to hide.

V looked over at her young, nubile assistant.

"What's scheduled for my court today, Kimberly?"

Being a circuit judge for the Western Ruling Council had it's ups and downs. But one of the perks was definitely being able to choose her own assistants.

Women-Bodysuits-Erotic-font-b-Leotard-b-font-Costumes-Adult-Sexy-Single-Leg-Jumpsuits-Nightclub-Dancer.jpg

John had no idea that he was to be Victoria's first case of the day.

df

Two female guards, scrubbed John with bath brushes. He winched repeatedly, and was brought before the judge. Judge Victoria, stared down at him like a goddess. Her excited body clearly on fire

"83915! Look at the Judge", The obese balliff ordered sternly. John stared up at her. Just a month ago, he had been a respected professor. How had this change happened?

"83915! Look at the Judge", The obese balliff ordered sternly. John stared up at her. Just a month ago, he had been a respected professor. How had this change happened?

Viktoria approached the dais, pointed at the velvet padded chair with a stern finger and glared at one of the privileged male attendants dressed in skimpy French maid's uniform until he dusted it off for her with his pink feather duster.

"Thank you," she purred as she stroked his cheek and tenderly pinched his chin. "I'm glad to see we finally shaved before work today. One more facial hair demerit my pet and I would have no choice but to send you to a workcamp."

Viktoria accepted the warm, spiced latte offered to her by a second masked and muscular manservant as she draped her long self over the dais and crossed her legs in front of her.

"Now, what have we here? Don't tell me another dangerously handsome man has been naughty and tried to corrupt a sweet, innocent woman of the new realm with his clever deceits," she smiled as she bobbed her shiny black stiletto boot in front of his face.

Two female guards, scrubbed John with bath brushes. He winched repeatedly, and was brought before the judge. Judge Victoria, stared down at him like a goddess. Her excited body clearly on fire

Judge Victoria listened to the evidence looking at John with disdain as her pussy moistened and tingled as she imagined beating him. As the case came to an end she stared at John then gave her pronouncements "it is my decision that we cannot allow any man the freedoms they once enjoyed in the evil world where we lesbians were oppressed and suppressed. It's our world now and I hereby strip you of citizenship and render you property of the state. You are merely a thing to be owned. Should be try to resist or show any form of disobedience the consequences will be severe. You will be taken from here to a place of sale and be sold into servitude. The trial is over. Gourds take him away and have him sold at the market "

Judge Victoria listened to the evidence looking at John with disdain as her pussy moistened and tingled as she imagined beating him. As the case came to an end she stared at John then gave her pronouncements "it is my decision that we cannot allow any man the freedoms they once enjoyed in the evil world where we lesbians were oppressed and suppressed. It's our world now and I hereby strip you of citizenship and render you property of the state. You are merely a thing to be owned. Should be try to resist or show any form of disobedience the consequences will be severe. You will be taken from here to a place of sale and be sold into servitude. The trial is over. Gourds take him away and have him sold at the market "

"Oh, but be sure to give me his auction number. My private gardener at home stuck his man-thing into one of my apprentices and I had to banish him to the OutWorld. I actually banished her too because she encouraged him and liked it far, far too much. But that's another story."

"Who's next on my To Do List?"

John looked up at Judge Victoria in fear then cried out for mercy as two strong lesbian guards grabbed hold of him and dragged him from the court. Even though John was entering his worst nightmare he felt stirrings of masochist pleasure as the sexy beautiful lesbian guards roughly dragged him for processing and dispatching to the livestock market. It would be a long time before John learned true acceptence of his new position in the new lesbian controlled world. Even though he didn't resist the guards took pleasure in punching and kicking John as they forced him out of the courtroom. He started liking being beaten by the lesbians but refused to admit it to himself or let it show he might submit to them .

John was marched into a processing center. Two guards stripped him and gave him a pink jump suit. A group of doctors took his pluse roughly. The head expert exposed his testes like a sick horse

John was marched into a processing center. Two guards stripped him and gave him a pink jump suit. A group of doctors took his pluse roughly. The head expert exposed his testes like a sick horse

"This one might be suitable for breeding!" she shouted to her assistants as she looked over his chart. "Take him to the Farm, girls! Oh, and be sure to tell that Judge Viktoria bitch or she'll serve our pussies on a platter to the High Council!"

Dr Catherine Todd inspected the testicles of the naked man strapped to the bench.
She was part of the team assessing whether the men were suitable for the Sperm Extraction Program. It was not a pleasant job but somebody had to do it. Providing sperm samples was the only purpose men had.

She measured the balls with her calipers, tightening until he squealed, noting down the size on her clipboard.
She the pushed a prostate massager up him, and placed a little container over the head of his cock.
Opening her top, she dangled her breasts over him and gripped the base of his penis, feeling him harden.
"Now John, I need you to ejaculate quickly and copiously for me."
She glanced at the clock and started pumping his cock and wiggling the toy in his ass, her tits swinging just above him. He grunted and squirted into the container. She looked at the clock - 53 seconds. She was good at her job.

She picked up the cup and read the volume.
"Hmm. 5 ml. Borderline. You're going to have to try to do a bit better than that, young man, or you'll be for the chop!"
In case he didn't get her little joke, she gave his balls a little karate chop.

vv

John whined like a baby. The dr wiped the tears, He had to be controlled but kept calm. Frightened subjects were useless. "Take it easyt!"

The door to the laboratory swung open and two armed, strikingly beautiful, scantily clothed blonde guards preceded Magistrate Viktoria into the room.

At 5'11" in her barefeet, her ultra shiny, ultra sexy black leather stiletto boots added another four inches to her towering presence in the room.

"Is this the candidate I purchased?" she demanded from the cute, purple haired assistant who scurried in the door behind her.

"Yes. Yes, ma'am it is," Michelle, the constantly frightened 19 year old answered.

She nodded to Catherine. Their affair was no secret so Viktoria waltzed over, their fingers intertwined and they both leaned forward into a feverishly quick, tongue licking kiss.

"How is he?"

"He came in 53 seconds," the good doctor replied whimsically.

Viktoria petted a nasty bruise on John's shoulder. "53 seconds. I guess he likes you almost as much as I do, Katie. Where is he on the taste scale?"

"I haven't tasted his seed yet," Catherine answered.

Viktoria snapped her fingers and her purple haired assistant jumped forward.

"Taste it," Viktoria ordered as Catherine handed the beaker of cum to the cute little eager to please assistant she had had sex with countless times.

"But drinking man seed is forbidden, Mistress!" Michelle protested.

Viktoria snapped her fingers again and pointed at the beaker. "Do you constantly undermine me my pet because you enjoy walking around with my butt plug in your cute little tiny ass all day? Is that it?"

"No, Mistress! Please! Not that again. It's - it's hard to walk when you make me wear it!" Michelle pleaded before raising the beaker to her quiver lips.

"So? How is he?" Catherine demanded with a grin.

"It - it kind of tastes like stale strawberries. A little gross. But not all gross," Michelle answered slowly as she savored the flavor on her lips and tongue before raising the beaker for a second sip.

Viktoria smiled then glanced at one of her guards. "Danielle, take him to my residence. Clean him up a little. Feed him something better than slop."

Last edited:
Katie got a huge rush as Viktoria came in looking stunningly beautiful, kissed her and pushed her tongue into her mouth, and felt a pleasant tingle between her legs. Although she was very dominant over the slave-men she milked, she was submissive in her relationship with her boss Viktoria, and loved to give her pleasure whenever she wanted it. She was slightly jealous of the attention Viktoria gave to the other girls and even the slave she had purchased.

Later, she sent what remained of John's semen sample off to the lab so it could be tested under the microscope for its sperm quality.

She and the rest of her team then milked the other the men who'd been brought in today. She enjoyed watching her pretty young assistants do it. Some of them would strip off completely to arouse and torment the bound men even more. Sometimes she couldn't resist the temptation to stroke the milkmaid's breasts or thighs while she was working on the man's cock.

"Katie, would you like me to leave Michelle here with you to help draw your samples out of these other pigs?"

"NOOOO, Mistress! Please!" Michelle wailed. "It's not that I mind touching boys down there. I just never know when they're going to - you know - and I never know where to point their things when they do. They just make a big mess all over me and then I have to ride the transits home all sticky and gooey."

Viktoria smiled at Katie. "Well, if someone were to give you a ride home after work in her private hover car, then you could be all sticky and gooey at my place and we could clean you and dress you all up nice and pretty couldn't we Doctor Todd?"

Two things I'm curious about this lesbian controlled future: Religion and food.

What kind of religion can be practiced? The same as the ones now or something more female friendly?

And for food, would meat be illegal? If so, what would be the penalty for possession of a cheeseburger with intend to consume?

Two things I'm curious about this lesbian controlled future: Religion and food.

What kind of religion can be practiced? The same as the ones now or something more female friendly?

And for food, would meat be illegal? If so, what would be the penalty for possession of a cheeseburger with intend to consume?

Old male-dominated religions OUT!
New female centric "Earth Mother" types IN

Pizza, cheeseburgers, ice cream - ALL IN (we aren't crazy, just lesbians lol)

... though the idea of forbidden foods is intriguing, just like M/F sex for enjoyment is forbidden but some of us secretly still like to scratch the itch sometimes :devil:

The guards took John to Judge Victoria's residence and then as he was kneeling at her feet Johns sister Ella walked into the room with his wife Julie. Judge Victoria smiled and glancing at John with a triumphant sadistic smile said "thank you Ella for informing us just where this revolting piece of shit would be so we could capture him. You've helped us capture him how can I reward you?" "Give me his wife Julie I want her to be my wife and lover. I've always wanted her and have hated that disgusting beast for preventing me from seducing her." Replied Ella pointing at John as she described him as a beast.

"She is yours now. We annulled all marriages between men and women or should I say beasts and women when we took power and as a Judge I can declare you married. I'll draw up the marriage certificate up and to make it more fun I'll let that beast be a third witness to your marriage." Julie tried to protest showing some defiance saying she would never submit to a lesbian or marry Ella. Ella glared at Julie then laughed excitedly as Judge Victoria said "any resistance to lesbianism from women will be subject to the most severe punishment if you don't become a lesbian or agree to marry Ella I might just castrate this animal here now as you watch."

Judge Victoria called her guards and ordered them to strip Julie naked and take her to the guest bedrooms. Then she indicated to both Ella and John to come along with her as she followed the guards taking Julie to the guest rooms. When they got to the guest bedroom Judge Victoria said "go on Ella show Julie just how much better we lesbians fuck women than mere men beasts do. Let's show the traitor Julie just who she should love to be acceptable in our world and let the beast know his wife is going to prefer you his sister and superior to him. He musr knos that Julie his ex wife will come to hate men and love women or she will be punished by our lesbian enforcement girls. She might want to beat him one day to heighten her sexual pleasure with you Ella or watch you hurt him."

Back