Leash trained

cp4.jpg

Were it not for their kinks, this photo would've been just another couple in a pedicab enjoying the sights. I guess when you're so used to seeing all the BDSM paraphernalia, you do see the couple before you see the equipment.

For what it's worth, it looks like they're both having a laugh, and enjoying the sights. It looks like they intend to eat out (they're both dressed formally), so this is also a very public humiliation for the sub.

I just hope he's remembered his flexible friend...

iu

Frozen.jpg

I can't imagine why anyone would willingly subject themselves to icy conditions, let alone have a fetish for them. Or could it be something else?...

The sub is somewhat prepared (with his boots keeping his feet warm). So perhaps the sub lost a dare in the warm innards of a house off frame, which led to this point? In the comfort of sufficient covering, the Domme does look rather amused, seemingly reveling in her sub's suffering (normal, otherwise why would she bother, right?).

C'mon mate! Beg for more lead... Get up, and boogie...

iu

This is so romantic... Domme leaning in to kiss her leashed sub crawling next to her... He is so eager to kiss her as seen by the lowering of legs, as he's almost sitting on the ground... She's gently clasping his head below his jawline, as she kisses him... She is a classy Domme... Lucky sub!

LeashedInField.jpg

A nice stroll (apparently this is London) with the dog on sunny day... What could be better? It's so nice when people compliment your dog...

TakingHimForAWalk.jpg

Don't think this is London. Looks more like San Francisco, Haight Ashbury district. I've been there, for a visit. The weather was so bad, I might as well have been in fucking London! Couldn't see the top of the Golden Gate Bridge for the fog!

Don't think this is London. Looks more like San Francisco, Haight Ashbury district. I've been there, for a visit. The weather was so bad, I might as well have been in fucking London! Couldn't see the top of the Golden Gate Bridge for the fog!

Hi Saintdragonslayer. Thanks for the correction... I misread the article. Lame excuse I know, but I'll do better next time.

iu

Last edited:
Grumpy.jpg

I have to admit, this beautiful Domme has other things on her mind, and foot worship (I think the sub would love that), isn't on the agenda.

Just like skiing, a Domme may want to venture off piste with regards to the forthcoming facilitations. Perhaps she's tired of the same routine at the start of every session (is that you?), and just wants to change it up.

Give her a chance, and keep an open mind. You never know, you might learn (and love) something new...

iu

Last edited:
It doesn't look like this sub is enjoying himself, but then it could be a bit cold for him as this photo was shot in England. Although the Domme looks rather pleased, so I guess it's a win on the public humiliation scorecard for her (BTW, I love the dress she's wearing, very sassy)...

PublicHumiliation.jpg

Last edited:
Bossy.jpg

It's clear something awry, and guess whose fault it is? A rhetorical question, as the Domme is always right, and it's her responsibility to issue warnings and punishments (and occasional treats if applicable).

Otherwise it'd be chaos, and we couldn't have that... That's the deal, so he should man up and take it on the chin... If done well, she'll probably think...

iu

Oh,my gosh. I love this. I had a really dominant supervisor (who was about 20 years older than me) at a store I worked at in college. She was shorter than me but got in my face one time, pointing her finger just like this. This pic represents how I was feeling and the situation that I wanted to be in with her.

Oh,my gosh. I love this. I had a really dominant supervisor (who was about 20 years older than me) at a store I worked at in college. She was shorter than me but got in my face one time, pointing her finger just like this. This pic represents how I was feeling and the situation that I wanted to be in with her.

Gosh... I know what you mean! I had a similar experience to you (I remember it now!), but it didn't occur to me when I posted this. Thanks for commenting...

She's a proud owner...

https://cdn09.**********/uploads/photos/2020/01/634366/bdsmlr-634366-L8QnMYlQxO.jpg

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/11/991554/bdsmlr-991554-1yod5PcWGx.gif

I've fantasied about being leashed myself, and agree with the overall sentiment stated before me. Its always about submitting full control to the Domme, unconditionally. After all, isn't that the whole point?

In reality though, an ex-girlfriend of mine had a Jack Russell. As soon as I started getting serious with her, I'd swear he really hated me. I could see it in his eyes.

So my ex once told me to walk him in the garden before taking him out for a walk so he could take a dump without the need for me to pick it up in public. I did just that, but he didn't make a deposit in the garden.

I walked out of the house, moments later, he takes the largest dog dump I've ever seen right next to my foot. Again, I looked down at him, he's looking up at me, and I could see this time, he was laughing at me. The little...

Back