Last words spoken out loud with no one around

Why don't you tell me?
When I saw your comment it didn't seem like it was the last thing you said out loud. It seemed like you felt this thread was referencing things you would say behind someone's back. I hadn't thought of that and realized maybe we were just interpreting things differently or maybe I had misunderstood the thread intention so I asked you about your answer. I was just asking you a question not seeking to tell you anything.
No worries if you don't want to answer.

When I saw your comment it didn't seem like it was the last thing you said out loud. It seemed like you felt this thread was referencing things you would say behind someone's back. I hadn't thought of that and realized maybe we were just interpreting things differently or maybe I had misunderstood the thread intention so I asked you about your answer. I was just asking you a question not seeking to tell you anything.
No worries if you don't want to answer.
You're not the op. You took what I said and ran with it. In fact, what I said was instead of keeping thoughts to myself, I say it to their faces. I'm upfront. You can disagree, but this is not the kind of thread to debate with someone because you disagree or misunderstand.

Back