Last movie you watched

Reservoir Dogs. It wasn't my first viewing.

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" :cool:

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides ... Pretty darn good, best one since the first one. Definitely entertaining and Johnny being Jack was amazing.

I second this vote...

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides ... Pretty darn good, best one since the first one. Definitely entertaining and Johnny being Jack was amazing.

Well.. I'll second that it was really good. Glad they had the same guy writing some new music!

I don't want to play favorites. I've loved them all.

Now they have to work mermaids into the ride.

See if you can pick out the new scene from the ride.

Fast Five
Great to see Vin back at the wheel again!! The Fast ones without him were.....eh. :cool:

True Grit - the John Wayne version. I'm not a big Western fan, but wanted to see the old one before the new one. I didn't realize Robert Duvall and Dennis Hopper were in it. Small parts for both...but fun to see them at that stage of their careers.

well i have noticed that the afro american population on LIT is very small, so most of you won't know what this is, but Crookland was on and I SO loved seeing it after about 5 years!

Great movie

Pirates 4

As everyone said, probably the 2nd best out of them (behind the first, but ahead of 2 & 3 by a long shot)

What I loved most though: Preview for "The Muppets" - in the trailers :D

Taking Woodstock.

It was really good; I loved it, especially since I grew up there in that neck of the woods.

My mom went to Woodstock...I'd have loved to have been there. :)

Haven't been to a theater in forever, been getting a lot of mileage out of Netflix lately. The last dvd I watched was Porco Rosso.

I Am Number Four

Actually, from all the bad press this movie recieved, it was a lot better than I expected. Well done fight scenes, good acting, well paced story for what it was.
Was it Oscar bait? Nope, not even close. Was it a fun, super-hero-esq, coming of age, "beginning" story - yup, and decent at that.

I think it just suffered from a REALLY bad release date and idiot reviewers who think that any movie with teenagers in it should only feature faux-vampires and psudeo-werewolves.

"9" (CGI animated flick from a couple of years ago)... very Tim Burton-esque (which isn't a surprise since he was executive producer).

I liked it a lot... but I understand why it didn't get rave reviews from the masses... it is a very dark movie...

Back