Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

If Odinson was nervous about Cap's attempt to lift Mjonir, then this will really upset him.....

My money says he actually saw this coming, and approves.

tumblr_inline_n47s471scr1qafrh6.gif

I know, though, sooner or later, he's going to want it back....

And, I'm having a bit of a time with the whole summoning lightning thing. I've got the thunder part down, though.

Maybe you'll be like Beta Ray Bill or Eric Masterson, and you'll get to keep one of your own?

It's not the usual, "Whoa is me. Who am I? Am I *only* Superman's cousin? Where do I fit in? How can I fit in?" shtick.

PERFECT "FIGHT SONG" IS PERFECT

GOOSEBUMPS UNLOCKED

THIS IS GOING TO BE FANTASTIC

...and now I'm gleefully frantically scrambling to update headcanons in "Star City."

Allons-y!

Hmm. That girl seems to be very charming, but it just really feels like it's hitting every possible cliche.

First impressions are not looking good for me. Calista Flockheart still does though, surprisingly!

I have watched it 3 times so far & still am getting goosebumps. It looks great, DC is putting a woman in the spotlight (pay attention WB, you CAN have a movie with a strong female lead!!!!) & I am praying for a CW/CBS crossover event late this year or early next year!!

I have watched it 3 times so far & still am getting goosebumps. It looks great, DC is putting a woman in the spotlight (pay attention WB, you CAN have a movie with a strong female lead!!!!) & I am praying for a CW/CBS crossover event late this year or early next year!!

Well the WB is doing that as well. It's Marvel that seems to be delaying their strong female lead movie.

I've seen it as many times as you, i think my wish is that it would be connected with the movie universe. But the WB TV and WB movies have a strong aversion to working together.

Well, it looks like it will be at least somewhat connected. It feels like it will be more a part of the movie universe and less the TV.

And while Marvel may be delaying their SFP movie, I gotta say, I don't know if I've ever been more excited for a movie than I am for Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel. I get giddy at the thought. Not kidding. Like smiling and giggling.

Thing is they have had a proven actress under contract for years now. I guess I'm just one of those fans that thought that there should have been a Black Widow movie by now.

I disagree. I see this more in the TV universe. Yes they hint around at Superman (he looks like he will be a big easter egg in the show, I doubt we ever see Big Blue on the show) & Mr. Schider (sp?) in his infinate wisdom had JENNY Olsen, & in the preview Jimmy has boy parts. DC has always stated that the movie & TV universes are seperate, otherwise that Flash movie would have Grant Gustin cast as the lead because he is killing it on the small screen!

*sliiiiiiiinks in**chiming, if he can as well!*

I saw it too -- the trailer, I did(it's true!)*gaaaaaasp* -- and thaaaaank goodness for this ACTRESS! Thaaaank goodness for Kara's. Thank goodness for that SMILE. For THAT personality. It's amazing. It's true. I firmly believe -- if one, if we....can find ourselves a 'connection' with the protagonist....with the main character....with the actor/actress portraying.....then it's in my humblesome opinion, that we've got ourselves a winner. Annnnnnnnd sheSHEshe!!! She's spot on! She's amazing! Nahhhhh. People, c'mon! Sheeeeeee's just so.....heh......super! *smile* I love her. I *LOVE* her.

Her personality just shiiiiiiiiiiines. And nothing else seems to matter, right?

Perfect.

So good.

So bright.

So genuine, y'know??

I'm so excited and happy and got that 'warrrrrrmmm' feeling for this show -- just. Wow. And I've only seen the trailer like TWO TIMES right now!! Haha :))))

Oh! What's more -- heard they're doing Flash vs. Kara race in the future too! Too cool!! :)))

Oh, right. Dammit.

On the bright side, this means DC gets two whole live action universes to play in, whereas Marvel just has one.

And there were definitely talks, yeah, of crossing over Arrow and Flash with Supergirl, because CBS is one of The CW's parent companies it's theoretically possible.

Fingers crossed!

On the bright side, this means DC gets two whole live action universes to play in, whereas Marvel just has one.

And there were definitely talks, yeah, of crossing over Arrow and Flash with Supergirl, because CBS is one of The CW's parent companies it's theoretically possible.

Fingers crossed!

maybe, i remember reading a quote from one of the Producers that they don't know if they'll be allowed to do that. However we do have 3 shows in the CW universe starting next year. Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow. And Constantine might be joining them whether or not the show is picked up by a new network or netflix. And Stephen Amell has already promised to whomever that he is more than happy to show up.

I have very high hopes that this show does crossover with Flash at some point. I think Supergirl is going to be as big, if not bigger than Flash in it's bteakout year. I love, LOVE how they are portraying Kara. She's not the actress I would have chosen (not your classic blond heroine) but she has her spirit down. I say this show will be worthy of referibg to Supergirl as K.K. In my head.

Arrow is done(good ending, not great) and Flash ends tomorrow so I will catch it Wed. So for the summer dry season I have to find some shows to gill in the time until I can get my hero on again.

I have very high hopes that this show does crossover with Flash at some point. I think Supergirl is going to be as big, if not bigger than Flash in it's bteakout year. I love, LOVE how they are portraying Kara. She's not the actress I would have chosen (not your classic blond heroine) but she has her spirit down. I say this show will be worthy of referibg to Supergirl as K.K. In my head.

Arrow is done(good ending, not great) and Flash ends tomorrow so I will catch it Wed. So for the summer dry season I have to find some shows to gill in the time until I can get my hero on again.

yeah I've already been trying to find something to occupy my time now that the seasons are over.

Don't hold your breath for the crossover 'Brax....... I believe CBS is running Supergirl.....

Normally I wouldn't but CBS & CW are bothe owned by WB, & they have shown that crossover shows pull in ratings. I have no idea what legal hurdles would have to be crossed, & how many writers would have to be sacraficed to make it happen, but it seems possible, if not probable. All the actors that have been asked have been on-board to do any crossover that gets proposed. And lets face it, DC needs spme help in their movies because every time I see news about Dawn of Justice it keeps looking more and more like a steaming pile of poo. (They have the wrong creative team on that movie, so damn wrong!)

Back