Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

you could try this

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc_1Hp4UX5rMf6DzcwODdbaUxmun6LhpeKEGdL3fqsvXiGERZm

And on an unrelated note, Macallan is not the best scotch.

At $1,000 a bottle for the 25 year old, I'd say it fits your description of "very expensive".

I've only ever had one glass of 25 year old Macallan. I'd say it was the finest I've ever had.

I currently have a bottle of 18 year old. While not quite the expense of the 25, it is very, very good.

Oban is a close second.

Of course, this is my opinion. An opinion based on years of cultivating a taste for whiskey, in general. While I do enjoy a good Scotch, I am quite the bourbon aficionado, having spent much time in and around the distilleries in Kentucky.

Brax, do you want me to wait for you to start the actual seal-up before I post the dramatic escape?

So um... before I post again... is the Hellmouth screwed shut (as it is in Chas' post), or is it still open (as with Wraith inside)?

I'll go back and edit my post!

I wasn't sure when I wrote mine how it would go down, but I can retcon!

Just so long as one of those characters isn't Wildfire.

Seriously, we just cleaned that shit up. XD

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

:cool:

I would like to post as Ceriel again next, to do a thing with Amen's last post, if that wouldn't impede things. I should be able to post tomorrow morning.

I can waits.

Although I'm always itching to see your latest posts. Clicking on an IC-thread after you've posted is like waking up on Christmas morning and finding a crap ton of presents under the tree.

I can waits.

Although I'm always itching to see your latest posts. Clicking on an IC-thread after you've posted is like waking up on Christmas morning and finding a crap ton of presents under the tree.

:heart:

You're entirely too good to me.

Meanwhile, your posts are like The First of Octember. Except *real.*

Speaking of Christmas, however, Brax, Ceriel will want a word with Daniel if he's still on the scene, where'd he end up?

64c6aa22e3b1ebcaea6c10f88e6f24b3.jpg

Back