Lakewood Church Shooter A Transgender Immigrant

I have never stated a religious denomination or preference here.

You're American mathmatically you are most likely at least a nominal Christian. What's a nominal Christian? Someone who maybe goes to church twice a year on Easter and Christmas morning. They don't read from the Bible (unlike us atheists) they pick and choose what parts of the Bible matter and which stuff doesn't matter.

You're American mathmatically you are most likely at least a nominal Christian. What's a nominal Christian? Someone who maybe goes to church twice a year on Easter and Christmas morning. They don't read from the Bible (unlike us atheists) they pick and choose what parts of the Bible matter and which stuff doesn't matter.
I wouldn't know. I practice my religion in private as it should be. Your calculated assumptions notwithstanding.

Seems bogus, CNN article doesn't say anything about that.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/12/us/joel-osteen-lakewood-church-shooting-monday/index.html
"Shooter had history of criminal charges and mental health problems

Information from Moreno’s social media accounts and local authorities paints a portrait of a single mother with a history of mental health challenges going through the ups and downs of trying to turn her life around and launch a business.

During a Monday news conference, Houston Homicide Commander Christopher Hassig said the shooter used multiple aliases, including both male and female names. Moreno was put under an order for emotional detention in 2016 and she has a mental health history documented by Houston police, Hassig said."

Surprise, surprise. I wonder if we're ever going to find out the pharmaceutical history?

Fox News Houston reporting authorities are now saying the suspect in custody is a biological woman, and had given birth to the seven year old child that accompanied her on her murder spree.
LINK (Paywall Bypass)

Ha ha cute. You believe in an all powerful being invented thousands of years ago by people who had no idea how the world actually functioned.
I don't know which all powerful being he worships, but He certainly doesn't follow the Christian God, since he openly condemns each and every thing Jesus stood for- and openly celebrates everything that Jesus warned against.

I don't know which all powerful being he worships, but He certainly doesn't follow the Christian God, since he openly condemns each and every thing Jesus stood for- and openly celebrates everything that Jesus warned against.

Honestly that's most Republicans.

Fox News Houston reporting authorities are now saying the suspect in custody is a biological woman, and had given birth to the seven year old child that accompanied her on her murder spree.
LINK (Paywall Bypass)
Reichy has literally been setting a new threadfail bar on this board every day.

segundo-sol-novela.gif

And what a coincidence that that mentally disturbed biological female chose to take an AR style weapon to the place she planned to commit a mass shooting…

I think I see a pattern developing here…

🤔

😑

🤬

Last edited:
And what a coincidence that that mentally disturbed biological female chose to take and AR style weapon to the place she planned to commit a mass shooting…

I think I see a pattern developing here…

🤔

😑

🤬

Its not a coincidence at all other than the fact that its so rarely anything but a white male that this is pretty novel.

Its not a coincidence at all other than the fact that its so rarely anything but a white male that this is pretty novel.

Yeah, the AR was the whole point of my comment…

The biological female was for "Right"guide’s benefit.

😑

🇺🇸

Yeah, the AR was the whole point of my comment…

The biological female was for "Right"guide’s benefit.

😑

🇺🇸
The reality is ARs and shotguns are rarely used in murders its just when they are its big news. We need to get our handguns under control though. Or at least admit we honestly don't care how many Americans die.

The reality is ARs and shotguns are rarely used in murders its just when they are its big news. We need to get our handguns under control though. Or at least admit we honestly don't care how many Americans die.

Yeah, mass shooters almost ALWAYS bringing ARs to crowded places where they’re gonna mass shoot is still the main point,

It’s the gun.

It’s capabilities inspire mass shooters to gravitate to it when they’re planning to mass shoot as many innocent people as possible.

Full stop.

🤬

Yeah, mass shooters almost ALWAYS bringing ARs to crowded places where they’re gonna mass shoot is still the main point,

It’s the gun.

It’s capabilities inspire mass shooters to gravitate to it when they’re planning to mass shoot as many innocent people as possible.

Full stop.

🤬

Yeah but in the grand scheme of things true mass shootings are kinda rare. I mean technically speaking any time more than four people are shot at the same time and place it qualifies. I don't think four criminals in a circular firing squad should be used on the numbers.

Back