Lakewood Church Shooter A Transgender Immigrant

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador — Also Voted​

By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 12, 2024 10:45 am

Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Her past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

jeffrey-moreno-.jpeg

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/

Attachments

• 1707757832655.png
    1707757832655.png
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 2
Glad that you support gun reform.

It's sad that Jesus didn't save him.

God wanted Joel Osteen's church shot up. It's hell-hole of grift and iniquity, just doing the Lord's work.

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador — Also Voted​

By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 12, 2024 10:45 am

Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Her past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

jeffrey-moreno-.jpeg

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/
You still love that biased opinion site… they cover shootings with any other types of folks?

Show me where the facts in the article are false.
It’s the selection of the details and placement. When your biased source reports on ALL shootings, with such investigation into the shooter as we see here… then I will start to even consider the veracity of the information presented.

Good afternoon.

It’s the selection of the details and placement. When your biased source reports on ALL shootings, with such investigation into the shooter as we see here… then I will start to even consider the veracity of the information presented.

Good afternoon.
So as I expected no identified falsehoods were found. It was the placement of details that caused you to shit your panties. :rolleyes:

So as I expected no identified falsehoods were found. It was the placement of details that caused you to shit your panties. :rolleyes:
Actually, sure seems it caused you to do so. Countless stories of shootings, this one seemed to get your attention.

Was it because it was close to your plan?

Are your posts here a call for help?

We all should have seen this sooner. I hope you get the help you need before someone gets hurt, and then yourself.

Because some wild ass nut who thinks he has a pussy writes it on his weapon and shoots up a church?

The two things are unrelated. Well not entirely believing in God in the modern world means you've got a mental issue. Though most don't hurt anybody.

Back