Lakewood Church Shooter A Transgender Immigrant

Several news outlets have reported the he/she/it obtained the firearm LEGALLY. That is just NOT true. Multiple felony convictions along with a history of mental illness puts lie to that. No matter what gender it may identify with it may have slipped through the system. It fraudulently filled out the ATF form 4473 which is in and of itself another felony (same shit Hunter Biden is facing). It may have duped the dealer and the NICS system but that does NOT make it a legal transaction.

It's also hard to avoid the irony of the fact that in it's demonstration of support for Hamas it used a child as a shield.

There's good and bad in all groups of people.

Something the left has cornered themselves into not being able to admit for fear of reprisal from their likeminded lynch mob.

There's good and bad in all groups of people.

Something the left has cornered themselves into not being able to admit for fear of reprisal from their likeminded lynch mob.

At this point I'm not sure there are good guys in the Republican Party. There are some who are simply complicit but that's when you start mincing words about how thugs aren't bad in world with terrorists.

That said I haven't seen anything even attempting to condone this sort of behavior. Maybe that person's problem is being sick in the head. However lots of perfectly mentally okay individuals commit atrocious decisions. I don't think the members of Al Qaueda or Hamas are insane. Heck I think that Hamas almost has a point.

Since this is about condemning the LGBT comunity despite knowing they are far more likely to be victims than victimizers. That's just how the real world works. Maybe that's just the how the numbers work. There aren't a lot of people grand scheme of things that fit in that group at all. sucks to be them but there it is.

The Left has very little real cohesion. If the Left followed the playbook from the Right shit would get done in this country and people would be much happier.

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador — Also Voted​

By Jim Hᴏft Feb. 12, 2024 10:45 am

Authorities have identified the shooter as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, a 36-year-old transgender immigrant from El Salvador, according to multiple independent sources speaking to KHOU 11 Jeremy Rogalski.

Moreno, who has a criminal history stretching back to 2005, was previously known as Jeffery Escalante, based on records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Her past arrests paint a troubling picture, encompassing a range of offenses including failure to stop and give information, assault of a public servant, assault causing bodily injury, forgery, possession of marijuana, theft, evading arrest, and unlawful carrying of a weapon.

jeffrey-moreno-.jpeg

More here:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-shooter-identified-as-transgender-immigrant/
Hey, 🤡 , how do you feel about your motivation for creating this thread now?

No it didn't. You claim to do it in private which is just jack ass for I don't go to church.
That's right, I don't. The last time I went to church was for a wedding and a funeral. I went to Sunday School and church as a kid. As an adult I chose not to be a hypocrite. My Grandmother gave me a Bible as a child. I still have it and refer to it from time to time. Of course, none of that is any of your business.

Several news outlets have reported the he/she/it obtained the firearm LEGALLY. That is just NOT true. Multiple felony convictions along with a history of mental illness puts lie to that. No matter what gender it may identify with it may have slipped through the system. It fraudulently filled out the ATF form 4473 which is in and of itself another felony (same shit Hunter Biden is facing). It may have duped the dealer and the NICS system but that does NOT make it a legal transaction.
Gun. Show. Loophole.
*nods*

Fox News Houston reporting authorities are now saying the suspect in custody is a biological woman, and had given birth to the seven year old child that accompanied her on her murder spree.
LINK (Paywall Bypass)
"Preliminary reporting indicated the shooter was transgender, but in a Monday news conference, investigators identified her as a woman and the biological mother of the 7-year-old child."

So just a crazy criminal bitch who didn't give a shit about her child who was shot because of her actions. With her arrest record, how did she get a gun?

"Preliminary reporting indicated the shooter was transgender, but in a Monday news conference, investigators identified her as a woman and the biological mother of the 7-year-old child."

So just a crazy criminal bitch who didn't give a shit about her child who was shot because of her actions. With her arrest record, how did she get a gun?
She likely got her steel penis substitute the way all your convicted felon buddies do: through the Gun Show Loophole.

It's always a pleasure to see all the gun nuts lining up to campaign for improved vetting of gun purchasers.

Increasing the period between applying to purchase and being allowed possession to allow full and proper criminal and mental health checks as a minimum. Closure of the gun-show loophole and proper access to mental health care to be included in day 2 of Presidential Dictatorship.

giphy.gif

Hey. Buddy.

YOUR THREAD TITLE IS A FUCKING LIE. YOUR RIGHT-WING ECHO CHAMBER LIED. YOU LIED. YOU JUMPED ON A LIE BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR PARTY FEARS TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE. THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU MADE THIS THREAD.

YOU SWIPED ALL YOUR CREDIT CARDS INTO THIS THINKING YOU HAD A FLEX AND YOU DIDN'T.

AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLSACK UNDER YOUR USELESS PENIS TO ADMIT YOU FUCKED UP AND MADE A MISTAKE.

YOU ARE A DELINQUENT BITCH ON THIS FORUM. OWN YOUR FAIL LIKE A MAN.

This is like his AZ fraud thread. He made an ignorant thread, got lambasted by the truth, then deflected to the high heavens.

We can expect Reichguide and Ishy to apologize for, uh, jumping the gun on this one, right?

tenor.gif

Because some wild ass nut who thinks he has a pussy writes it on his weapon and shoots up a church?
It was a woman who took her son along to shoot up the church. He is in the hospital, critically injured by a bullet to the head. Not sure who fired the shot for that. However, it should not matter. She placed him in harm's way.

[Apologies, I commented today when I read the Rightguide comment. Then, I finished reading the whole thread. I see everyone had already slammed Mr. Attorney further down - over and over. Sorry for such a gentle correction.:giggle:]

Last edited:
Because the trans maybe a Muslim.
As on point as ever. Might it be too much to reappear and just for once acknowledge that the gateway pundit and by extension yourself were wrong due to jumping to premature conclusion.

And that once again a mass shooting illustrates the need to tighten gun laws and to ban civilians from having assault weapons.

No? I thought not.

Last edited:
Those two have a habit of jumping the gun. I was gonna say we've all done it once or twice even if I'm generally better than most, not always though.

Do you see why legitimate reporting, fact checking, is so important? Your biased “news” “sources” never seem to understand that and has no regard for misinformation as long as it keeps the mob angry at all things non-them.

Do you really want the answer to your question? 1- It’s Texas. (Are there other answers needed?)

It was a woman who took her son along to shoot up the church. He is in the hospital, critically injured by a bullet to the head. Not sure who fired the shot for that. However, it should not matter. She placed him in harm's way.

[Apologies, I commented today when I read the Rightguide comment. Then, I finished reading the whole thread. I see everyone had already slammed Mr. Attorney further down - over and over. Sorry for such a gentle correction.:giggle:]
Don’t apologize. Our misguided friends need frequent correction. An little extra won’t hurt. Maybe someday it will get through their thick skulls.

Back