Ladies, need story help for first time waxing

Don't listen to these women that tell you to go and get waxed. Trust them, it hurts like hell. It's awful. Nothing could be worse. I've never had my vagina waxed (I'm a guy), but I've had my chest waxed and it fucking hurt. It's awful and the worst.

Indeed. I'm a woman and the only waxing I have ever had done is a tidy up around the eyebrows. NEVER AGAIN! They're certainly not going to get anywhere near my knickers. :eek:

a good waxing

If you like a little pain, then waxing may be a pleasure. There is nothing like a good thorough clean up of your pussy while relaxing in a warmly lit room. Ok let me describe to you one such time. I go a spa to get a full body treatment. I disrobe and go for a quick warm shower and slip into the white furry spa robe and don disposable slippers. I enter my designated cubicle sans any underwear, of course. A massage bed greets me, with scented candles and warm low yellow lighting. Harp music with running water plays softly in the background. I disrobe, wrap a towel around my torso and lay face-up on the massage bed. My attendant politely knocks and we begin. I usually get a foot and hand massage to relax me first. Kneading the palms of my hands and balls of my feet relaxes me first. A good prelude for the next event. I am the pleasure and pain sort of girl so the mix is perfect. ;) Then I have my arms and legs waxed first. The procedure is like this. A concoction of honey is placed in a warming dish. A lady attendant comes with a desk light to illuminate the area she will be waxing. The attendant then uses a wooden spatula to smear a portion of skin with hair with the honey. She then covers the area with a strip of cloth and quickly pulls it off, leaving it, more often than not, hairless, clean and void of dead skin. After the whole area has been waxed, there is threading. Small hair follicles that refuse to come off with the waxed cloth are them meticously removed one by one with a piece of thread that is held between the hands and mouth of the attendant. Now comes waxing that delicate part. The attendant starts with the hairs at the pubis. These are the most painful, mind you. But it is not a problem once you get used to it. Some ladies are known to put a topical anesthesia before the massage (takes 30 minutes to take effect ) to numb the area. But why? Each time a scoop of hot melted honey wax touches the pubis, it is a comfort. You feel a sort of dread before the attendant pulls it off. I usually hold my breath in anticipated of excruciating pain but it is never that bad. I wince a little, though. She then softly rubs the nearby area in a slow circular motion and blows on me, as if to soothe the pain. She repeats this process and takes the liberty of rubbing lightly on the folds that cover my clit. Yes, that is indeed a pleasant relief for the inescapable moments where pain is felt. As she finishes the upper mound, she very discreetly lifts my legs to open my thighs to get to the hair in between. I love it when she is thorough.. These parts are less painful as , according to her, there are less nerve endings in that area. As she wipes wax onto those parts, she gently covers my slit with her middle finger, to avoid the flesh getting burned from the hot wax.. not that I mind. I notice that as she pulls the cloth she also presses onto my slit, as if anchoring herself to give more speed and strength to the wax pull. Again, I do not mind. The same procedure as she goes lower to was my asshole area. Gently, pressing a thumb at the arse, doing the same motions. After all these hot wax procedures comes the threading.. Her face practically between my crotch, she finished pulling each tiny hair strand. I am very adamant that there be no hair left, so after she thinks it she has threaded fully, she runs her palms through my pubis, crotch and ass, just to check if there are stubbles so she can review. Usually I get moistened pussy lips but then, that is expected. She then gets a warm towel, wipes the sticky wax remnants and cum, then finishes me off with a light dusting of musk powder rubbed onto my skin.. Mind you, the area must not get wet for a few hours to close the pores thoroughly. She then asks me if I want coffee or tea, and comes back to my cubicle with my order and my clothes. I enjoy a few minutes of quiet to myself, take a nap perhaps, before donning my clothes. The best attire of course is a skirt where I can leave panty-less and feel the air between my legs as I walk of the spa, clean, relaxed and hairless :D

Back