Ladies into incest for chat , friendship , possibly more

Taboo1964

Virgin
I am a single guy 57 from the PNW who has had a fascination with incest from my youth . I will not go into a long diatribe about how i discovered it but I will say that my experience with incest was more experimental and brief with a sibling and even though my main interest is mom and son taboo relationships , I had no such interest in my own mother . However, my interest in incest , has led to me creating chat groups on another forum for family members who have been involved in consensual taboo relationships to share their stories anonymously and to meet others like them .

Over the years I have met online , many nice and normal people with what society deems un normal lives . While there is no denial that there are many unhappy and tragic family sex abuse stories out there , I desired to provide a place for those with positive, loving and bonding experiences to be heard and there have been many . A majority from men which I suppose can be expected , but....

I am hoping to find female voices here , who have had or are having positive incest experiences with family members ( Please , no steps or in laws ) to invite you ladies into the group , to share your stories anonymously and to share chat with others if you choose . No men at this time please . feel free to mail me and ask for the link . Again, no men at this time and guys, please do not pm me or ask to , Ladies only

Also , as i said at the beginning I am single and have been for some time now and I am tired of it so I am looking but I am seeking a lady who would not only be accepting of my nudist tendencies but also of course accepting of my interest in incest and be into it as well . I am not looking to start a family or raise children to have an incest family with but I would be open to a already made family who is open and consensual and loving .

If there is such a lady out there like i describe , I would love to start a conversation and ongoing chats with you , hopefully become friends and more . Friendship first and possible LTR is what I seek

Back