Kingdom Besieged (closed for dryfter)

Myria stood at the ready. She heard THAT voice and knew who it was that had come. She had never expected the General herself to come barging in their door. Her eyes hardened with resolve as she stared at the beautiful Sylvan General.

"Relax. You don't want to hurt me."

Myria didn’t relax her guard one moment. The Sylvan General was here, in person and the hair on the back of Myria’s neck stand up. If they were going to slaughtered, she would take out as many as she could before she fell.

"I have forty handpicked warriors not a hundred yards away. You can see them from the windows of this place if you want. Strike at me if you will, Myria.....it is Myria, isn't it? I doubt any of you would escape the consequences of such an action....and you're the one supposed to be protecting him, yes? Don't do anything foolish."

The general wasn‘t looking for a reply to her question which was a good thing because Myria wasn’t looking to answer. The general was looking to talk b ut as far as she was concerned, they had little to nothing to talk about. Myria’s eyes went to her Master. The General, Kenja, if she remembered right, was looking for answers but what possibly could they know that would interest the general? Wisely, she chose to remain silent and vigilant unless she was spoken to directly.

:rose::rose:

Shimmer and the Elemental were searching these woods where the unearthly cries were thought to have come from. Shimmer wasn’t a tracker but the fae one wasn‘t bad at it either. Shimmer was good at a lot of things actually. There was no positive proof that the one they were hunting had gone missing in this area. It stood to reason that sound carries at night so it could have been somewhere else. However, here was a start.

:rose::rose:

Lyeth drew her cloak tighter around her as the freezing winds of the North bit into her skin. Siobhan had chosen this place for herself. Her Queen hadn’t been too surprised at the general’s choice, given the fact that Siobhan was who she was and nothing could ever change that. If there had been any small consolation in the matter, Siobhan was a beautiful elf. Different, but still beautiful. Lyeth quickly hurried to the frozen keep.

Siobhan was nowhere in sight when her Majesty entered the Keep. The doors quietly closed behind her. It hadn’t taken her general long to make an appearance. Lyeth waved at the mask that Siobhan wore.

"You called for me?"

“You may remove that mask, Siobhan. I have no idea why the hell you would be wearing it up here in your frozen Hell where there is no one to see you.”

No standing on ceremony here. Then again, Lyeth hardly expected such. She stepped further into the room.

“I hope I am not disturbing you, Siobhan, but I needed to speak with you on a certain matter that, as you now, has been brought to our attention.”

Lyeth lifted a hand and pushed back the fur trimmed hood on her head.

“Two things, the first one should be easy for you. I’d like a cup of hot tea please and the second thing is, our missing elf. I think she may have been turned.”

"That is unwise. And forgive me, Your Highness, but you were a fool to come here alone and unguarded."

For now, she left the magical plate covering her face where it was, though she swiftly moved to heed her monarch's other command. A few chantings the ancient and arcane, and a she could feel a thin smile spreading across her face. To use her grasp of the arcane to make tea. Perhaps it was her that was being a bit too hasty and foolish. Still....the one thing she really didn't need right now, is for Queen Lyeth to actually see the look on her face when she turned and let her eyes drink her in. The mage bit her lower lip in silence as she took a moment to stifle a soft moan. It would be too easy.....she was so trusting.....

An unguarded moment and she could be a hero of a different kind.....lauded by the rest of her new kin for bringing the Queen of the Elves into their fold. What would it be like to see her submit? What would it feel like to have Lyeth's tongue tracing softly across her tawdry slit, taking in all she had to offer. Would she have what it took to not fall into instant lust like she herself had? Doubtful. She would have both her hand wrapped tightly in the Queen's hair....forcing her harder against her never ending heat....driving her to taste her even deeper.

A soft shiver ran through her as her better half yanked her back to reality. Thankfully, such things could be explained by the climate she herself had insisted upon. If she had been scolded by her monarch for not removing her mask right away, she had missed it in her lurid daydream. Very little time had passed truthfully, of which she was thankful, as the kettle whistled their time for tea. Silently, the sorceress poured the steaming liquid over parceled herbs, handing a cup to her rare guest.

Now it was her other side....railing against herself for having the audacity to look at her liege in such a manner. This was getting out of hand....something had to be done....and soon. Just how long could she keep up this farce? It was exquisite torture even now, as she beckoned her superior to an open seat, swallowing hard as she waited to see how she would seat herself, the very poise of her coltish legs a thrill to her. How many men had she entertained with that body in her well known quest to conceive an heir? A woman's touch might be just what she needed.....

Siobhan scowled behind her mask, struggling for control. When she bit her lip, this time it wasn't let go until her mouth filled with the coppery taste of her own blood.

Sighing softly....she lifted the cup to her mask....the liquid seeming to pass through unimpeded.....

"So...tell me about this turned elf? Or at the very least what makes you think she might have been?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the Goddess....get dressed at least. You won't be raping me, so put that thing away. I've come to talk....you have some information....or so I hope. And if all goes well.....I'll be paying you for it."

Bjorn took his time, his eyes never leaving her, watchful for any attack even though he was certain he could do little to keep this flame haired elf from ending him should she desire. A soft moan of disappointment broke into his thoughts as he slipped from Sylvannia, but not enough for him to miss the flicker of intense disapproval that flit across their newest guest's face as he found himself under just as meticulous scrutiny. The long seconds it took for him to slip his kilt back around his waist again felt like they had stretched to an eternity. She hadn't been joking. He had plenty of opportunity to look not only upon her, but past her to what he could only call a brigade of well armed elves behind her. This would have to be played carefully. Not even Myria could save him from this.....so how could he convince her to just let them go? And what was this about paying for information? If the price was their lives, he would do what he could to get them all out of this.

"Yuri."

The Ranger General had begun to speak as soon as he had put his obscene genitalia away. Dear Goddess....were all humans bestowed like this one was? She had seen bigger amongst the races of monsters that seemed to care little for clothing, but to say he was bigger than most elves would be just as accurate. Thankfully, it was over quick, and she no longer had to force herself to keep her eyes up and off of what he had been putting away. Just as quickly, she glanced back at his little spitfire of a guardian.

"The one who gave you her bow when you pulled that nice little ruse to sneak past us a month or so ago. She also apparently lost her blade to you as well when I sent her to keep an eye on you."

The bow leaned against the far wall, easily enough seen. They had done little to hinder their hunting in the wood, despite how easily they could have picked each of them off one at a time. They had other things to think about....the missing scout much higher on Kenja's agenda. Besides....the human hadn't given any of them a chance to end him since his earlier despicable trick. Not that it mattered...a soft smile crossed her otherwise wary face. He had been responsible for the extinction of his entire clan....did he know?

"I can see quite clearly that she's not here. And we would have known if she was out and about on an errand for you. So do you know anything?"

Bjorn stayed silent for a long moment, letting it at least appear that he was giving her question some thought, "The only elves I know are the two you see. I've not laid hands or anything else on this....Yuri. In fact...I've not seen her since the day she gave Myria her bow."

A soft sigh and an almost imperceptible nod, "That's what I imagined. Well then. Let's do this another way. Bring her in!"

Last edited:
The sound of heavy footfalls seized his attention then. For all of the legends, and all of the horrible stories he'd been weaned on as a child...what was coming was far too noisy and clumsy to be considered elven. Certainly not the race that prided itself on silent stalking, the forest's premier assassins when they wanted to be.

He had been wrong. Though he wouldn't have known it from the sounds preceding the door suddenly being thrown open on it's hinges....more than one slightly strangled, gutteral, and ever so female cry. Bjorn's eyes widened even as he heard Sylvannia cry out softly behind him. He could feel the naked elf maid shrink away, almost to the far wall. Though he didn't dare to take his eyes off of their sudden and impetuous visitor, he could imagine all too well the once arrogant sister huddling and shivering in the shadows of the cabin's dim lighting.

A dark elf. Trussed hand and foot, even her thighs bound tightly shut, she none the less fought them as hard as she could. Yellow eyes settled upon him then, and her whole body tensed for a moment, the leather gag in her mouth being the only thing that saved their hearing as she shrieked into its roughness a moment later. It was short lived, the General giving a short little smirk at the reaction her "gift" had brought them....before turning promptly on a heel to belt the prisoner across her pretty little face.

She had been treated roughly, no doubt. Even with her dark skin, Bjorn could see darker than usual patches that answered the question that yes indeed, dark elves bruised too. Snow white hair that would have been the glory of any such female now hung in a mess about her shoulders, streaked with mud and dotted with random bits of the forest underground. She had been dragged here at least part way, he surmised. What he couldn't tell....is why she had been brought at all.

"If you don't have any information for me.....I'd wager she does."

And again, the young barbarian found himself fixed in the Ranger General's hawk like gaze. It was hard to consider himself anything other than this woman's prey right now, so much so that he hadn't even the presence of mind to fantasize of what it might be like to take such a strong woman as his own. The sylvan elf clearly had control over the situation, and it was a struggle to not be openly intimidated. If anything....the scowl on Myria's face was just what he needed to steel his confidence and resolve.

"It's simple, human. I want you to fuck this bitch. Then I want you to dump your damned seed in her."

The words themselves sent the female into a frenzy, thrashing, spittle forming from around her gag. Amused....the flame haired General simply reached for the corded knot at the back of her tousled head. The leather bit falling away a moment later.

"Don't you fucking dare! Do you know what'll happen to you, human? If any of my kind find out that a man has dared to touch me? They'll geld you nice and slow before they kill you. Though they might let you live long enough to see your other bitches sneer in disdain at you when it happens. Would you like that, human? Seeing everything you've built stolen from you?"

Before he could reply, Kenja dropped to one knee, jerking the elf's head until their eyes met. Faces almost touching, the General's rage was evident as she regarded her captive.

"The whip wouldn't work on you, but I told you I'd get you to talk one way or the other. I wouldn't worry too much about this human's future. It's your own that's in jeopardy. Now tell me where Yuri is? Did you take her? If so, where? I'll set your whole goddess damned city ablaze!"

The splash of hot spittle across her ruddy cheeks was the only reply. Slowly, almost as if the woman had patience left to spare.....a thin hand rose to wipe it away even as she straightened. Bjorn thought for sure the elf was about to be struck again, but instead their visitor simply turned to hold him with her contemptuous gaze once more.

"So there you have it. She'll sing like a bird once you've calmed her down some."

"And what? You'll kill us all when it's over? None of us are that stupid."

For the first time since her unheralded arrival, his ears were treated to the sound of the sylvan leader's musical laughter.

"You're no big shot, human. In fact, you're hardly a concern to me. Two elves and a human. Keep it at that, and I'll let you live here as long as you want. Continue trying to build upon this little harem of yours and you'll make yourself into a beast that needs to be culled. Besides....."

For a long moment, her eyes slid past him....to the needlessly frightened elf trying desperately to disappear into his shadow.

"I've no taste for killing children. They're hard to come by and a blessing of the goddess herself. So what'll it be? Feel free to talk it out amongst yourselves. I will say this though....I'm not so weak that I'll be leaving the room. You'll have more of an audience than you're used to this time around."

"You bitch! My sisters will find you! And you will pay dearly for this!"

"Your sisters will find me and the death that comes with that discovery. Let them come."

Last edited:
It did not go unnoticed by Lyeth that Siobahn had ignored her. Her Ladyship’s hand tightened on the handle of her tea cup and though she said naught, Lyeth’s eyes narrowed a fraction as she sat in front of the roaring fire build in Siobahn’s great room. The Queen knew her general, was very much aware of the struggles her general went through and that was why, she was sure, that Siobahn chose to take up residence in this frozen part of the world. That, and knowing her general as she did, and for nefarious reasons that the Queen rather not know about. Lowering her teacup back to the delicate saucer it had been brought to her with, Lyeth looked at Siobahn with a steady gaze.

“I have nothing solid to go on, but all my intel leads to Yuri. She went missing in an area where unearthly screams were later heard resounding through the night air. I’m sure you understand the kind of screams I’m speaking of Siobahn and yes, I know that sound travels at night but we're almost sure they were the sounds of an elf being turned. We need your help to track her down, bring her back and see if there is anything we can do for her."

:rose::rose::rose:

Myria had stood down, reluctantly so, but wisdom had stood the better part of valor. Her eyes, however, never left the ranger general. The conversation so far had flowed between her Master and the general.

"It's simple, human. I want you to fuck this bitch. Then I want you to dump your damned seed in her."

Myria’s eye went wide at the demand from the Ranger General. The elf had a lot of guts to march in here and demand such from her Master, but then again, in their present situation, did he have much choice in the matter. Apparently the general had her own agenda in the matter. A dark elf. Myria’s eyes flinted over her, having only heard about dark elves before. Her thoughts were interrupted by a cry from Sylvannia.

“NO!”

Myria’s eyes turned toward her sister who was clinging to their master as if she and she alone, was his. Bitch, was Myria’s first thought but then, her feelings softened a little, not much, but some. Syl had hormones flooding through her body. It didn’t excuse her behavior but could certainly explain it.

Myria winced as she watched the dark elf spit upon the general and it was with surprise that the ranger general didn’t react. Surely the dark one would have received. at the very least, a backhand across the face, but no, none of that had happened. Instead, dialog between her master and ranger general continued. While Syl was not happy with anyone but herself fucking Bjorn, she really didn’t want him fucking a dark elf. Myria’s head canted to one side as she studied the dark elf before them. Exotic. Erotic? She didn’t know about that and’ Syl’s reaction could hardly be anything to judge by. Syl got upset whenever Master decided to fuck her.

Moving quietly, Myria came to stand behind her Master and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. She didn’t have to say anything. She would stand by him no matter what he had decided. A quick glance at her sister and Myria knew Syl, not to so much so. However, Syl forget herself. Master made the decisions for their family, not her. Myria was allowed to make decisions for their safety but in this case, the matter spoke volumes for themselves.

“Syl, get dressed and go help Julia make some tea for our guests and ourselves.”

The request did something twofold, not only show politeness, but it got Syl safely out of the room. Myria glanced in the ranger general’s direction and lowered her head in a brief nod.

“General, if you wish to send one of your own to the kitchen to watch over those two, please feel free to do so. We won’t think of it as unseemly. Otherwise, they are simply going to make tea and offer up some of our own hospitality.”

Siobhan listened intently as she sipped her tea across her rather smallish table from where the Queen sat. If anything else, the horrible memories that rushed back to her as she took in what her monarch was saying did wonders for quelling her darker side. Still...she had come too close to giving in. If given a chance, would she be able to resist again?

"Follow me please, Your Highness."

The sorceress made sure to lead and not follow. The last thing she needed was the sight of Lyeth's pert ass swaying as she walked before her. Not now that she was regaining some small semblance of control. Without err the former hero made her way to the trap door she had just come out of.

"Please forgive me for what you are about to see, Your Highness. In fact, I was working on my research when you arrived, hence the late answer to your eminent presence."

A soft whispered word, arcane in nature and not likely to be recognized by her guest even if spoken louder, and a large rectangular section of flooring rose, a shimmering glyph upon it's surface. However, it wasn't the glyph that drew attention as much as the darkness that lay beneath, and the well carved stairs leading ever downward. Even from here, she was certain Lyeth could hear them....the moans, the pleas, the curses spat in conjunction with hers, and yes, even Lyeth's name. The dark whispers of promise...that which would befall them both should she ever make a mistake. Silently, Siobhan began her descent...her own eyes well adjusted to the darkness. It was part of her nature now after all.

A simple snapping of her fingers at the bottom of the stairs, and light sprang into being. Bluish flame within lantern boxes she had fixed to the walls herself. Just because she could see this well in the dark, didn't mean Lyeth could. There were few blessings with the curse she bore, her darkvision was one of them. For now, she just stood there, unable to bring herself to turn around and see what kind of reaction her Queen was making right now. Cell after cell, no doubt the keep's former prison...now repurposed into her most private of laboratories. Some where empty, yes....but plenty weren't. All that were occupied contained the same type of research specimen....dark elves....only slightly different from her.

Some were chained to the walls with manacles so tight they almost bit into the skin. Others...less active or deemed less dangerous....were allowed to roam freely, and in many cases were engaged in various acts of sexual debauchery with their cell mates. That too was part of her research. It didn't seem to matter if she paired the men with other men, women with men, or women with women. A hierarchy was quickly established, almost always with the women taking control or establishing an alpha if there were multiple of their gender in a cell. Even now, knowing they were being watched, a few of them cried out...some with taunts, others in rapture as they ground their dark bodies against each other. Others still pressed themselves hard against the bars of their cells upon seeing Lyeth, or strained mightily against their restraints. Each one calling out to her in the Elven tongue, promising everything from undying pleasure to eternal torment if she would only draw just a little closer. It was clear that she was the first elf free of their corruption that they had laid eyes on in a very long time.

"I hope to one day turn them all back.....but honestly....I'm not sure if its possible, Your Highness. Still....I'm not giving up."

Siobhan finally turned once more, needing more than anything to face this newest hurdle that she had been presented with, even as much as it terrified her. Fear was a good thing. It too kept the lust at bay. And right now, it was how Queen Lyeth would react to all this that scared her the most.

"Now tell me how I can be of service to you."

She pointedly ignored all the expected answers that erupted from the prison cells around them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO!"

She wanted nothing to do with the creature....she could scarcely see it as an elf anymore....that had been dragged kicking and screaming into the cabin and thrown to the floor. Sylvannia knew exactly what that was. A walking poison, a disease that spread easily amongst her kin, even more wicked than the detestable humans. Made so because they were far more cunning and difficult to control. If master took such a monster to live with them....it would be just a matter of time before her poison spread to them too. For a moment she froze, imagining in the darkest of nightmares, herself and god forbid...her sister...corrupted. The first time the Master was out...did he know of the danger? Or were they doomed to be his death after bending knee and acknowledging this new arrival as their Mistress. Did Bjorn even realize how easy it would be for her? And what of his child that she carried now?

The bound elf raised her head then, her yellow eyes boring into Sylvannia's before giving a knowing smile.....and a long, wet moistening of her lips with a blackened tongue. She shuddered and recoiled before coming to press herself even tighter against her Master. How could Myria be so calm? Yet the more she studied her sister, the more unnerved she too seemed to be. She was far from calm, Myria just knew she didn't have a say in the matter. It all came down to Bjorn in the end....and really....how much choice did he have? Very little. If they did what this sylvan wanted, perhaps they could all live another day. Though even that was hardly guaranteed.

“Syl, get dressed and go help Julia make some tea for our guests and ourselves.”

For once, she didn't defy her sister. Though she'd not been clothed for days, as Master preferred her to stay naked....she had no desire to make things easier on the black viper that had just been brought in. Still, her compliance hadn't come instantly, instead she muttered under her breath words that she knew only her sister could hear in Elvish.

"How can you stay so calm?"

That was all that she had to say as she rushed to comply. The captive would have found it almost comical had she been paying attention, but instead the conversation had returned to her impending coupling with their Master and all that meant for her. To say that she wasn't pleased by this turn of events would have been and understatement.

"Edwynn. Accompany them please. I trust the airheaded noble woman, its the hedge witch I don't. Julia knows her way around the herbs and plants of the forest. Make sure its only tea she's putting in our cups."

With a grim look and a slight nod, one of her soldiers strode past the still dressing elf to follow her half-elven counterpart into the kitchen.

It took a bit of struggling, even with her bound and cursing on the floor, even more so now that she was down a set of hands. The cords at her ankles stayed painfully tight, just as the ones keeping her wrists useless behind her back bit into her dark flesh. Bjorn could see the red marks where the bindings had bit deep from her struggling.

"No! Get your hands off me, you filthy cunt!"

Kenja reached down and back, slipping a sharp hunting knife from its sheath. The captive elf didn't even pause in her thrashing, making the General grit her teeth in annoyance as she brought the lethally sharp edge to the cords binding her bare thighs together. This was dangerous....she knew full well just how alluring of a toxin she was playing with now.....and dark elf females seemed to always be wet and ready.

A sharp cry escaped her then as she felt some small measure of freedom, almost instinctively inching herself up and on to her knees as her sodden pussy felt cool, fresh air for the first time in....how long had it been? How long had she been a captive of this bitch General? It didn't matter. She would pay....she would pay thrice over for all the torment and humiliation she had inflicted. If only she could use the gifts the Dark Goddess had bestowed upon her! Yet no sooner had she even thought of twisting in her awkward state and launching a torrid kiss at her tormenter than she found herself forced roughly to the floor of the cabin once more.

"Oh...I know this position well...."

Her voice was sultry, yet derisive. It truly seemed like there was little she could do here, not even turn her head as she felt a knee pinning her to the floor by her neck. She could breathe....but she was truly immobilized. And was there any point in fighting further? Perhaps it was better to just bide her time.....the little blonde elf had reason to be afraid. Now if the human she was being given to was as stupid as most were.....it should be easy to lead him around by his cock. She might be bound.....but a new pair of sisters could free her just as easily as she was no doubt about to fall. For long moments....the cabin echoed with the simple sound of her lungs expanding and contracting.....

"Make your decision, human."

Perhaps it was the physical exertion, perhaps the disgust at what was to come.....

Kenja was rapidly running out of patience.

The Ranger General, Myria could tell, was fast growing out of patience. IF she ever had any. Then again, she must have or they all would have been dead by now. The fact was, the general had some sort of plan in mind and Master was to be used to accomplish it. She could hear Syl and Julia out in the kitchen making tea, a quick look showed that one of the general’s guard stood in the kitchen doorway and watched them. Myria knew she could count on Julia to see to it. Syl had been removed just to, well, shut her up. Syl didn’t want Master to fuck anybody but her. She never did. She sulked all day when Master fucked Myria herself or even Valerie, when the latter was still with them. Syl had been gloriously happy when Master had sent Valerie back to her camp. Once gone, Syl was happy again, draping herself against Master and keeping Him in bed with her. She knew how to keep His attention on her.

Now here was a elf, tied and on her hands and knees, her ass in the air with her pussy exposed and waiting for Master.

"Make your decision, human."

The female general’s voice penetrated Myria’s thoughts. It seemed they all were to be witness to this “joining” for certainly the general wasn’t letting anyone leave the cabin. Master didn’t really have any decision in this. Not if he wished to keep his family safe. Grimly, she watched as He rose out of the bed, naked as the day he was born and sporting a hard on that Syl would have jumped on if she had been in the room. Envy filled Myria. How long had it been since she had last laid with Master? One day had rolled into another as they got ready for winter. Myria hunted. Julia canned and stored food and fruit. Syl and Master fucked.

Myria could feel wave after wave of derision roll off the dark elf. The scent of her arousal even now filled the tiny cabin. Myria had heard about dark elves. She had never encountered one, thankfully. Even now she fought to stay away from the elf who was being held prisoner on the floor of their cabin. Oddly, Myria found herself a little aroused watching Master and then seeing the dark elf in the position she was in and she knew Master’s cock well. She wondered if the dark elf would end up enjoying Him even as imprisoned as she was and what dubious plan did the elven general have in mind?

"Fine."

Bjorn agreed faster than any of them would have liked, no doubt. But he wasn't about to do so without a little defiance. Reaching in annoyance for the waistband of his kilt that he had just put on minutes ago at her request, he made damn sure she got a good look when he pushed it over his hips to let it pool on the ground again. It was amusing how fast this strong little elf whipped her head away from his proudly standing cock, clicking her tongue in disgust. Slowly he circled them, until the last remaining male guard stepped from his position where he had been pinning her ankles to the cabin floor. He could hear the dark elf's sudden intake of breath, knowing full well what was coming and no doubt dreading it in every fiber of her being.

A peculiar sound escaped her, half hiss and half heated moan as she felt him brush along one shapely buttock, his cock pressed into the soft flesh momentarily as he moved into a better position. A tiny cry as she felt his fingers close about her hips, followed by a gutteral groan as he moved forward....letting his full length slide along her dripping slit.

"Don't...."

A single plea, devoid of her usual viciousness and threats. Her voice quavered slightly and even Kenja was taken aback by the element of fear that one single word carried. For a moment, the ranger almost felt sorry for her.

"You brought this on yourself. Do it, human."

They both could feel her tense and gasp as he penetrated her for the first time, moaning softly again as Bjorn slowly pushed himself to the hilt in her quivering tightness. She was as hot and moist as any of his other elves, yet twice as active. Even as his newest partner cried out, her hips angled to take him ever deeper, her internal muscles coiling and writing about him. Here was a body made for fucking! Even if she cursed him, screamed at him, begged him.....her body clearly begged for something else. Fortunately, she was doing none of these things....just pressing herself back against his every thrust while muttering softly....no....no....no....

The harder he surged into her, the weaker her protests got until she was grunting with each sweaty collision of their sexes. Kenja had let up on the woman's neck, watching their coupling with no further thought of the possibility of their captive escaping. Taking a few steps back to drink in the sight of Bjorn's fevered rutting.....she reached out to gingerly accept the cup of tea the half elf "witch" had offered her. When the human finally finished, the girl beneath him exploded as well.....her eyes tightly clenched shut as she shook around him, breathless and trembling enough that she collapsed even further to the floor, her barbarian lover still lodged firmly inside her. The proof of his conquest oozed from her battered pussy, coating his shaft and dripping with wet, sticky finality to the floorboards beneath them.

"Nicely done."

Her voice brought back the hatred flaring in the dark elf's eyes almost immediately, yet she didn't move.

"Tell us your name."

Kenja glanced up at the naked human, still hilted in her captive. Long moments passed in silence. Slowly, Bjorn began to pull from her.....

"Elena!"

Bjorn moved forward slowly....letting her feel him gradually filling her again, her moan of approval making the sylvans around her wince.

"Who do you belong to, Elena?"

A long groan then. The struggle was apparent to all who watched....again the barbarian youth began a slow retreat.

"You! I belong to you now......Master."

"Good girl," came the reply, another surge forward and another contented groan.

"Please....release me, Master. There is no need to be bound anymore. I am yours, I will not try to escape."

A grin spread across his face then. There was something he wanted to try here....and so he would.

"But you like being bound, don't you? It excites you when I have power over you. Dominate you."

He could almost swear he could feel a fresh gushing of juices lubricating his cock, her sudden quivering was not his imagination however.

"Yes. Take me. Over and over, pin me down and make me take your seed....fill me....do what you want to me, I can't resist you."

Even the proud Ranger General seemed horrified by this sudden turn of events. Yet when she finally turned her eyes in askance of him, his wide and predatory grin was all that greeted her. What he did next her all of them holding their breath. Just how far would she go for him?

"Yuri. What do you know of her, Elena? Tell us what you know."

He had built himself a steady rhythm inside her slick tunnel, no longer bothered with the need to rush, instead taking his time experiencing all this dark elf had to offer. Perhaps he would keep her after all...it was amazing to him that he had yet to actually bottom out inside her. He wondered what kind of noise she would make if he succeeded in doing just that.

Elena groaned beneath him....biting her lower lip for just a moment as she withstood a sudden surge.

"She's gone, Master. Unarmed elf in the wood.....we wanted the pale one over there.....but she was too dangerous. Unarmed and foolish, the sylvan was easy prey. Rare prey. I was jealous I couldn't have her to myself, so young and....unnhhh....so green. I hear she treats her new Mistress well....feeds her all the secrets her forest kin foolishly entrusted her with."

She was holding up well, only moaning the once while answering him. Bjorn picked up the pace, nowhere near cumming after having done so once already...the elf beneath him cooing in appreciation.

"Where are they now?"

"Deep underground now, Master....where these upright bitches won't dare follow. They don't know the tunnels like we do, wouldn't pursue if they did. Sylvan elves only feel comfort in their forest...and that's what makes them weak."

His newest bitch barely had time to cast a wicked glance at her former tormentor, Kenja had been only slightly slower in action. Bjorn cried out in alarm, spurring those around him to action. The blade that had cut her cords had never once strayed from the Ranger General's grasp. It had sliced cleanly through the captive elf's throat before she even realized what was happening to her. It dawned on her far to late, as she struggled in her last moments to draw breath that wouldn't come, form words that could not be lent voice. Her eyes still gazed upon Kenja in shock and hatred as her head lolled to thud heavily against the floor.

"I did mention earlier that increasing your harem would be a bad idea, yes? Seeing as how this one was my fault....I rectified my mistake."

Dirty business, this. But it had answered her questions, as simple as the answers had been. She didn't miss the glares being levelled at her now....it seemed only the blonde elf in the kitchen seemed relieved, and rightly so. How long would it have taken for this bitch to corrupt them all and kill their human? Not that it would have mattered to her if he died, but she was done losing elves to the darkies like this.

"You two, get her out of here."

He enjoyed it. Myria could tell and she felt a rush of queasiness claim her body. Exerting her will, her self discipline, she managed not to disgrace herself in front of not only her master but the elven general. She wasn’t sure what bothered her the most, Master’s enjoyment or the dark elf’s. Admittedly, the dark elf resisted the forced fucking. At first. Now, it all fell into place. The general’s reason for bringing the dark one into their midst. Everything fell into place as the dark elf was forced to answer the general’s questions by way of Master fucking her. Confirmation of the missing elf came and by the hands of the dark ones. Myria’s eyes were steadily on her master’s face and maybe it shouldn’t have been. His enjoyment of this moment was all too clear.

From the entrance to the kitchen came a small whimper and Myria’s eyes flew to her sister who seemed to be frozen in the doorway. Syl’s eyes held anguish as well as anger and maybe even a glint of envy that it was the dark one on the receiving end of their master’s cock and not in her. Again, even though Syl’s belly grew with child, she was not happy unless Master was fucking her. Myria’s head shook back and forth a little. Syl was going to have to get use to the fact that Master had plans and he would be fucking more females of the elven nation. Eventually, Syl would find herself as part of his harem and not among his favorites, Myria was almost certain of that point. Syl was also watching Master fuck the dark one and she had tried to rush out into the room the occupied room but Julia kept her from so. Eventually, Julia tugged Syl back into the kitchen. That, had been a wise decision. Myria could almost bet on the fact that Syl would have, at one point or another, dived into the room and attack the dark elf who was on her hands and knees and being teased by Master’s cock in and out of her soggy pussy. Green was not a color that looked good on Sylvannia.

What happened next drew a startled gasp from Myria. The Elven General ended the dark elf’s life. It happened so quick, Myria wouldn’t have believed it if there wasn’t spilt elven blood growing on the floor of the cabin. Her gasp must have been loud enough to draw both Julia and Syl from the kitchen to see what was happening. For a moment there was silence then Syl’s laughter rang through the small cabin. Julia was trying to hush her and drew the pregnant woman back into the kitchen.

“I did mention earlier that increasing your harem would be a bad idea, yes? Seeing as how this one was my fault…I rectified my mistake.”

Myria’s eyes flew to Master’s face and saw the shock written there. His cock that had been just a moment ago buried in the dark one, was now flaccid. All enjoyment he had felt from fucking her, erased. As for the general, she would have liked nothing better than to kill Master and could have, Myria was sure. It would have ended in her own demise as well. The general had the information she had come for. The dark one had been dealt with and probably was being disposed of even now. The only thing remaining to tell the tale was the crimson colored liquid on the floor and Myria idly wondered if Julia had anything that could erase it as well the smell of the blood.

Last edited:
It was over so quickly.

Bjorn didn't even have time to cry out in warning as the sylvan before him dropped to one knee and ended his newest mate's life. She had gotten what she wanted and had disposed of the dark elf as easily as an animal carcass after a hunt. The barbarian staggered backward in shock....into the waiting arms of Myria.

For her part, Kenja was openly unsettled. Not by the slaying, oh no, she had killed scores of dark elves. This one had somehow survived their battle rather than be felled by the rain of arrows that had welcomed their attack on her city. Luckier still that she had been found alive amongst the bodies of her kin before she could wake and infect others with her corruption. It was amazing that it took this much to get any information out of her. Weeks of interrogation that did more than just border torture hadn't pried loose what they had wanted to know from her darkened lips. And yet mere minutes after being speared by a human phallus, she was spilling everything she knew....not at her request, but his.

She had seen everything. From the initial thrashing and cursing to the moment she raised her head in a look of horror and disbelief as the human flooded her heated tunnel with life. A look that melted away to bliss just as quickly. From there on out it had been a different show with the cursed one begging, pleading for more, subservient and willing to give her new "Master" anything he desired so long as he stayed with her, plowing her in her moment of heat like a pair of animals in springtime. It was disconcerting to say the least, and for a long moment, Kenja wondered if she too would submit just that quickly should she ever find herself pinned beneath a human in the future.....

Worst still were the words that he whispered to her when she begged to be freed. All of a sudden her bindings were purest pleasure, there to heighten her excitement until all around them could see how she flowed around him. As she looked to the guard at the door, the warrior quickly looked away, shifting slightly as if she wouldn't notice the hardened bulge in the front of his leathers. Despite her disbelief and the constant alarm she felt here, she couldn't deny her own wetness.....

The human opened his mouth to admonish her, or at the very least ask why. She beat him to the punch with her answer, though she highly doubted it was enough to satisfy him. Just how much did he know? At least she seemed to have an ally back in the kitchen, judging from the sudden burst of laughter she had heard after slitting the prisoner's throat.

"I did you a favor."

Bjorn's face settled into a scowl, his gaze dropping to the stagnant pool of blood coating the floor, "Do tell."

Though she didn't care for the sarcasm in his voice, it was probably well earned, "Did you know that the corruption dark elves bring severs the master servant bond? In short, unless specifically commanded to, that dark elf would have gladly slept with your two elves....Myria....and I'm going to guess that's Sylvannia back in the kitchen."

Bjorn's eyes were steely as he waited patiently for the Ranger General to get to whatever point she was arriving at.

"I'm guessing neither of those two gave themselves to you willingly. Do you know what that means if you lose the glamour you have over them? Not only are they corrupt dark elves at that point, but they would both...in all likelihood....vividly remember how you forced them into servitude. Now you know how highly elves think of humans in general because of the disgusting threat you pose. As if that weren't enough, their kind despise men and only use them for breeding and manual labor. Kind of how you treat the half elves you make my kind birth for you. If the rest of them found out that a man had dared to dominate one of their females?"

She trailed off there. The air was stagnant as she deliberately gave his servants.....slaves.....thralls? Whatever they were....time to respond if they wanted to. So it came as a surprise when it was the half-elf who spoke next from where she stood in the kitchen. Her soft voice carrying a soft quaver to it as she continued to regard the newest mess in her cabin.

"You wouldn't die quickly."

Grimacing, Kenja nodded, her eyes never leaving the taller human. She wouldn't dare after all she had just seen. She was not about to put herself in the position of submitting to unwanted lust, despite how she ached even now. There were plenty of elven men she could lay with tonight in the absence of her husband after all.

"Now look me in the eye and tell me that you knew that and would have had the presence of mind to command her to leave your other elves untouched. You can't, can you?"

No matter how much he glared at her, Bjorn knew she was right. In all the years of his life....granted they were few....he had never once seen one of his tribe bring a dark skinned elf home after a hunt. He had heard the taboos whispered, but never spoken. Thus, he had never really known or understood the danger. That didn't make him any happier, but Myria's touch soothed him. Glancing past their guest, he could see Sylvannia scowling.....the blonde elf turning away quickly when she knew she'd been noticed and that her Master was unhappy with her behavior.

"Still....I promised you a gift should you help me. It's not my fault that you mistook that....thing....as your reward."

She had a hard time even referring to it as an elf, not that it was anymore.....just a corpse....

"There are those who are looking for you, Myria. And you too, Sylvannia. They seek to kill you, human...and in doing so, free their sisters from your thrall. Know that if they succeed, you won't even be missed. Those two will return to normal and most likely lament for the rest of their days that they allowed themselves to be violated by you. My gift is sanctuary. I know of a place that you can live safely, defendable and easily missed by pursuers."

She let this sink in a little at a time. After the violent act she had committed before them, she couldn't blame them if they didn't trust her. Especially after all she had said about Bjorn, it could very well be a trap to end his life.

"I'll give you time to consider this. I will return in two weeks time for your answer. Time itself is not infinite, human."

Bjorn gave her a sharp glance, even as her bright hair whirled over her shoulders, the two remaining sylvans now moving towards the cabin's only exit.

"Why do that? Wouldn't it be better to kill me then? Like you did my family?"

Last to leave, Kenja simply paused....thinking her answer over carefully.

"You're different, human. Just as perverted and scummy as the rest of your kind.....but from what I've seen, your elves have some measure of will left to them. You're worth observing for a while longer. That....and like I said before....unlike some of my more unsavory colleagues....."

She turned to give Sylvannia one last distasteful look.

"I won't risk killing children."

Last edited:
Bjorn had fallen back, right into Myria’s arms. Surprised as she was, Myria quickly folded her arms around him. She had little time to mentally reflect how good he felt against her. The Elven General was talking to her master again. Everything that had happened since the general had burst into their small cabin seemed surreal. Yet, the blood that was all that was left of the dark elf, was proof it all had happened. The memory of how much her master had enjoyed the dark elf had Myria removing her embrace from him. She was resigned to her place in his family, still, it didn’t mean she enjoyed watching him relish the fucking of another elf, dark or not. Insuring that he could stand, she stood back, stoically, hands behind her back as she continued to listen to Kenja.

"You wouldn't die slowly."

Julia answered. Her arms loosening around the pregnant Sylvannia who took the sudden opportunity to break free and rush over to Bjorn and wrap her arms around his waist and bury her face in his chest. Myria looked on with distaste. Her sister was always taking advantage of a situation to integrate herself with their master, as if she was the only one he wanted. She would learn. Once their master started to impregnate other elves, Syl would find that she was just another elf in his harem and if there was any justice in the world, she would not even be his favorite.

Wait. What was this? The Elven General was offering them sanctuary? The only expression on Myria’s face was a slight widening of her eyes. She knew the general spoke true because she would not speak falsities. Not in this. Myria shot her master a quick look and saw little of his thoughts showing. When the general shot Syl a distasteful look before parting, it made Syl cringe against master. Myria’s lips turned up slightly in one corner.

After the general departed, taking her elves with her, Julia returned to the kitchen and soon returned with a bucket and a rag. She knelt beside the pool of blood and began cleaning it up. Their master sent Syl to sit next to the fire before coming over to Myria.

“Myria,” he held a low tone, “can this elven general be trusted in regards to her offer of a place of sanctuary?”

Myria, taking a clue from his lowered voice, responded in kind.

“I know little of her except by way of her reputation and she has never been known to speak of one thing and be deceptive So, yes, as best as I can ascertain, her offer is a valid one. Is there anything else I can do for you, Master? If not, I am going out to do a little hunting.”

Last edited:
Sylvannia was becoming annoying.

Yes, she was great for relieving his stress and never ending lusts, but her clinginess was getting to be too much. Even now she rushed to wrap her arms around him, as if he would forget her outburst earlier when he had taken the dark elf. Bjorn was rapidly beginning to learn just what kind of a woman the blonde elf was. It was no wonder that every time Myria spoke of her sister it was in short perfunctory sentences tinged with distaste. He had been wondering for a while now how safe it was to be making love to her now that she was visibly carrying. Yet Sylvannia didn't care, instead trying to find ways to seduce him at every opportunity.

"Myria....can't this elven general be trusted in regards to her offer of a place of sanctuary?"

Safety first. Then deal with Sylvannia. Their safety always had to take priority unless he wanted to end up like the rest of his clan. Honestly, he didn't understand the elf who had been here earlier. If it was so easy to break his hold on Myria and Sylvannia, then why didn't she do it? Surely it would have been just as easy as it had been to end the elf he had been rutting. Instead it was the opposite, a promise of shelter, of sanctuary from....pursuers? Just who had he pissed off this time? The only people they had ever dealt with was his own clan....and the sylvan guards, rangers, scouts....whatever!

Bjorn pushed Sylvannia to one side. She certainly wasn't pleasing to him at this point in time, and he turned a deaf ear to her mournful tone as they separated. Fortunately, she settled in next to the fire, no doubt listening intently.

“I know little of her except by way of her reputation and she has never been known to speak of one thing and be deceptive So, yes, as best as I can ascertain, her offer is a valid one. Is there anything else I can do for you, Master? If not, I am going out to do a little hunting.”

He reached for her then, his fingers closing about her gloved hand, preventing her departure. He made sure to meet her gaze squarely as she turned back to him, no doubt surprised that he would stop her. He could feel more than see, her sister's displeasure that it was Myria he reached for.

"No. Wait a bit. Those elves just left, and there's no guarantee they won't take advantage of you hunting alone. Remember, their numbers are great....let's give them some time to disperse. I'll go hungry tonight if I have to. I'd prefer that to losing you."

He released her then, choosing instead to regain and redon the scattered articles of his clothing. What time of day was it? The days events all seemed to be a blur starting from when that red headed devil of an elf had pounded on their door. When the last lace on his boots were tied, he looked to Myria again.

"Let's go. Not a hunt, but just a walk to the stream out back. I would have a word with you."

Simple and out of arrow range, just as he had lived for as long as they had imposed on Julia. Only this time they weren't after the smallish fish the nearly iced over stream had provided in the past. Bjorn spent long moments just gazing at the hoary frost, imagining the little forms swimming beneath its surface.

"Your sister is a problem. Is she tormenting you?"

It was the first of many questions he had for her, questions he should have asked a long time ago. For now, he reached out a hand to her, gently stroking a proud cheekbone. Leaning forward, he kissed her softly, letting his tongue gently trace against her lips.

"Don't look so grim. You're my favorite after all...but perhaps I'm the one tormenting you. If I am, I'm sorry."

A soft sigh escaped him then, proof of all the thoughts whirling about his brain at the moment.

"I think we should at least hear out what this General has to say, so long as you think she can be trusted. Quite frankly, Julia's cabin is drafty and full of holes. Do elves even get sick? Either way, if we can find ourselves in a better position, I think we should at least think about another move."

"I'm staying."

Bjorn jumped slightly, never having heard their half elf hostess creeping up on them.

"Forgive me for eavesdropping, it wasn't intentional. Your sister is just.....being difficult right now."

Julia gave them both a wan smile, curtsying to Myria in her tattered dress in apology.

"If you do move, it should be soon. A few months and the three of you will have a fourth mouth to feed. Please don't mind me, however. As I mentioned before....I await my man's return. I really should be here for him when he returns."

"If he returns."

Julia flinched, and for the first time Bjorn could see little droplets of moisture forming in the corners of her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. But do you truly think you'll be safe where you're at? While you're safe from the elves, there are plenty of other things that would kill you or worse if you were to be found out. Besides....I thought you offered us your services when it was time for the babe to be born?"

The half elf just nodded over and over as she listened to his words, "I'm good at hiding. I've evaded orcs, and dark elves, and other things that have come hunting for me! And...and....perhaps you could just send for me when Sylvannia's time comes?"

"Or perhaps you could leave a message for your lover in the cabin. I dare say that run down little shack is no proper place for you to be living either. My family's huts were warmer and less likely to collapse."

Julia lapsed into silence, her overly timid nature taking over for a moment as she stood there unsure what to do or say. Which would be the correct path to take? Each could have its own consequences....

"Convince her Myria. Or at least, let's hear what you have to say."

"Convince her Myria. Or at least, let's hear what you have to say."

So many thoughts had invaded the peacefulness of her mind, that for a moment or more, Myria was silent. It suddenly donned on her that two sets of eyes were watching her expectantly. Master’s sudden attention and affection toward her had rendered her speechless and now, there was Julia. Slowly she turned and walked up to Julia and laid a hand on her shoulder.

“Julia, Master is right. It is not safe here and we need you even if Syl is trying our patience. I promise you, knowing her as I do, it is going to get worse before it ever gets better. If it ever gets better. You should do as Master suggests, leave a note for your husband in the cabin. He’ll come find you.”

Myria didn’t have the heart to suggest that Julia’s husband was quite possibly dead. If he hadn’t come home by now, he was either dead or had been abducted by the fairies and had been taken into their world. This was something Myria knew from experience. In any case, Julia had enough on her mind without Myria adding to it. Selfishly, she didn’t want to have to deal with Sylvannia on her own as Syl progressed in her pregnancy. Syl was already a bitch and the further along Syl got, the bitchier she got.

She was Master’s favorite? That was hard to believe as many times as he fucked Sylvannia. It seemed as if those two were always in bed together, naked and that being so, they were, of course, fucking. Yes, he fucked her too but not as often as Syl and now that Syl was “safe” because she was pregnant, Master seemed to fuck her at every turn. Myria opened her mouth to say something and then just as quickly closed it. She did not want to bring up anything that would bring master back to what had happened in the cabin earlier. She did not want to rehash the whole Julia had given her herbs to prevent pregnancy so that master could cum in her as she always wanted him too and had.

It went beyond her own needs. Julia had extensive knowledge of herbs that would serve their growing family well and Myria could learn much from her as well. Preservation of their food with herbs was one of the first things Myria wished to learn.

“Julia,” Myria started again, “You know your husband will come for you when he returns. If he doesn’t, you’ll be very safe with Master and I. We’ll both look after you and as our family grows, your knowledge will not only grow with us, you’ll be very important to our family. We’ll turn to you for healing, for teaching the young that wish to learn. You’ll have purpose. When your husband comes for you, Master will let you decide what you want to do.”

Cheeky, that. Making a promise without consulting Master but she was almost sure she was right. Master would not force Julia into mating with him. If she came with them and earned her rightful place among them, he would surely let her go if the time came. Then again, she and Master knew her husband wasn’t returning. Somewhere inside her, Julia knew it too but she wasn’t ready to admit it yet. Myria promised herself that she would make it a priority to find Julia’s husband or at least, find out what happened to him. Myria’s hand fell from Julia’s shoulder as she stepped back and away. Master could force Julia to come along, but where was the wisdom in that? Julia would always be looking for a way to leave. He could also mate Julia against her wishes. She would then forget about her husband and hopefully follow them without a fight. Myria knew enough about herbs she could give Julia a draught and when it took affect, send her to Master for mating. Hopefully that would take Julia's mind off of a husband that was never going to return. Myria wasn’t sure how she felt about that. Julia had been so good to them. No matter what she was thinking privately, she stepped back and looked to Master. She had done her best as Master had requested.

Last edited:
Bjorn nodded as he listened to the two women exchange words, "Well said, Myria."

For now they needed to prepare. It was becoming clearer that more eyes were upon them and their ramshackle little cabin than any of them were comfortable with. Things would only get tougher as Sylvannia's pregnancy progressed. Even now, the barbarian youth wondered how much of a toll travel would be on her, and how he could ease her discomfort should the trip prove to be too much. All that....without knowing for sure just where they were going if he did accept the sylvan general's offer of relocation. The promise of a secure, defendable location was all too alluring however.

It was a chance he knew they shouldn't let slip away. Not only other elves, hostile to his race as they were, but there were other horrors he hadn't even had the chance to comprehend just yet. Creatures that would rend elven flesh from the bone just as easily as they would his own. Julia's abode had done them well in a pinch, but even now he could imagine the wintry draft he still felt on some nights. There was a reason he kept his elves close lately.....though by and far it had been Sylvannia sharing her warmth with him whilst Myria stood guard in stoic silence. Clinginess could have its uses too supposedly....

"Not that we have much, but let's start gathering our belongings. Myria...see if you can get us some more food that we can prepare. We don't know how long of a trek this will be. Julia....I'm counting on you to dry any meat she brings back. Fresh meat is wonderful, but it spoils far too quickly. You should have plenty of time to think over our offer while keeping your hands busy, yes?"

The half elf woman locked eyes with him momentarily, as if gauging his intent. Myria had been insistent that she would not be forced into doing anything. While she trusted the warrioress, trusting Bjorn was another matter...especially after having been made to watch the dark elf woman fall completely just from a few drops of his spend. For the first time in what felt like eons, as she turned from them both to walk briskly back to the cabin and give heed to his commands.....she was glad she had been born half human.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

They were waiting at sunrise, all four of them, when the shadows of the forest receded beneath the growing brilliance of dawn. While the trees still seemed somewhat foreboding to him, it was the shadows that didn't retreat that had him on edge the most. They hadn't been the only ones that had risen early this morning. Soundlessly, they were approached, four fully armed warriors taking their time and no doubt sizing them up. A soft nudge from his left had Bjorn nearly jumping out of his skin.

"It's Valerie."

Julia's whisper was heard by all of them, both Myria and Sylvannia nodding. A soft chuckle then earned him more than a few confused looks from them all.

"Sorry. The legends of elven eyesight is true it seems. I would have never been able to pick her out from here."

"But Master....how could you miss that bright red hair of hers? It contrasts so vividly against meadow and forest that she stands out enough to make one wonder how she ever manages to camouflage herself while on patrol. Though I'm sure she has her ways."

Terse moments passed as they stood in silence, waiting for their escort to draw near. He felt better knowing that a fourth ally had shown up, especially when the other scouts that had come to escort them were all male elves. Bjorn made sure to keep his eyes where they belonged. It didn't matter that he had already made Valerie his.....it mattered that the other three remained oblivious to the fact. There was no need to shout or even to raise his voice. He was fairly certain their hearing was as keen as their eyesight was.

"Where are you taking us?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days had passed before they reached their destination. Their guides, all but Valerie, had grown more and more distressed as their beloved forest grew ever more distant. Bjorn had caught the red headed scout more than once glancing his way, always with a saucy smile or a teasing of her tongue along her thin lips. It was never more than that, however, teasing. She had taken to keeping Myria company, telling her where they were going and what to expect, knowing full well that he could overhear the conversation. The more he heard, the more he simply wished for them to get there already, especially every time he felt his hand tightening on the hilt of his stolen sword. He wasn't the only one appraising present company. More than once he caught an errant gaze directed toward Sylvannia, almost always resulting in a scowl of some sort. He had gotten very little sleep this journey. He couldn't push aside the thought that if these scouts could slay him in his sleep, that they would....General's orders be damned.

When the keep loomed before them, it was almost a relief. In truth it was no less ragged looking than Julia's cabin had been. But the stone walls still stood, testament to holding fast despite having seen more than a few battles waged here. Bjorn had no doubt that this place had once housed hundreds of....of what exactly?

"The dwarven keep, Belfagor. Abandoned in a battle with orcs over three hundred years ago, it still stands. Lifeless though it be."

Valerie's voice came to him then, as well as a soft touch drifting across the inside of one wrist as she glided by him.

"The gates are breached, but can be repaired with work. Its inside the keep's walls that you'll find the sanctuary the general promised you. Carved into the side of the mountains itself, once we pass through the gate, you'll find it the only way inside. Many a dwarf died here....and years later, many an orc as elven forces cleansed this place of the stupid creatures. Amazingly enough, the dwarves didn't seem interested in returning."

One of the other scouts nodded, his chestnut hair wavering about his shoulders with the motion, "A forgotten place many would not think to look. But that doesn't mean it's without it's dangers. To the best of our knowledge it lies empty, but it is always the case that something or someone may have taken up residence here."

Bjorn could feel the hair on the back of his head slowly raising as he gazed upon the ancient structure. He really hoped that he hadn't brought his new "family" towards more danger than they could handle. Even a small nest of goblins would be enough to give them a hard time. And he would much rather see his elves carrying his children not those green skinned monstrosities. As if they'd let him live long enough to witness such a thing.....

"We've shown you the way. We will return now."

Bjorn didn't miss the wistful look in Valerie's eyes as the four elves turned to return. She waited until the last of them had turned their backs to give them a small, sad wave and a blown kiss in his direction. They all knew she didn't dare blow her cover now....just as they knew she had the knowledge to return to this place any time she could find the chance.

Myria had already noted the breached gates and had already made a mental note to spend time repairing them. The chore would save her sanity over the winter months. She’d rather be out hunting or doing repairs than to watch Syl mew at Master. She certainly was fast in learning how to get Master’s attention by using her pregnancy. Personally, she was finding that Syl was driving her patience into non-existence. To keep the peace, she found a reason to be outdoors or in the kitchen with Julia, learning how to preserve foods or identifying herbs and their uses.

Despite how her sister made her feel, Myria kept her eyes on Syl throughout the trip. Luckily for them, the snows hadn’t begun to fall yet so making their way to their new home was fair easier than it could have been, even with Syl lamenting the whole way about this or that. Syl wasn’t so far along that she couldn’t at least take a small pack but no, she found some excuse so that her small load was divided among Julia, Master and herself. There were times Myria wanted to either take Syl over her knee and spank her or throttle her. Myria was glad, however, that Julia had agreed to come along. She left a note for her husband and told him where she was headed.

Myria wasn’t sure how she felt about Valerie or how Master had used her either. Even though it wasn’t her place to say anything, making use of Valerie hadn’t set well with her. She had sighed softly with relief when Valerie and the other elves had left them to settle in. Myria had gathered up wood and taken it inside the keep and set about making a fire to warm themselves with. For tonight, they would all sleep in the one room and on the morrow, they would inspect and clean the keep. Julia was in the kitchen and putting her things away there, assessing what they would need, if anything. Heading back outside once she got a fire going and had set out the sleeping furs around the fire, Myria started to familiarize herself with the grounds around them. She had found some chickens and shooed them back into what must have been their pen at one time. Glancing up at the sky, she wondered if she could hunt up a small boar. Julia had dried a lot of the meat Myria had hunted up. They had even gathered up their own chickens to bring them with. Julia had even packed up all the vegetables, root and otherwise. Looking toward the keep she saw a spiral of smoke rising from what she guessed was the kitchens. Julia was already at work fixing their next meal.

Myria came back with a couple of grouse and plopped them on the great wooden table that took up the center of the kitchen.

“Here you go, Julia. I am sure we all could use some fresh meat tonight. Nothing against your dried boar….”

Julia turned away from the fire, placing her hands on her hips, smiling.

“I’m sure we could, including your sister.”

Myria chuckled, “Would you like me to clean the birds for you, Julia?”

“No, Myria. I’m sure you have enough to do on your own. I can handle this.”

“I was just looking for another excuse not to return,” she nodded toward the main room where Syl and Master were, “in there. Knowing my sister, she’s probably draped all over Master by now.”

“It won’t last forever, Myria.”

“I know it won’t and she will become even harder to live with than she is now.”

Julia just simply shook her head and started to clean the birds. Myria glanced at the door then to the main living quarters with a sigh. There wasn’t much else that needed to be done for the moment. With resignation she headed toward Master and Syl.

There was plenty to be done.

Soon enough and the weather turned for the worse. The threat of winter finally descending upon them with its icy wrath. The days leading up to the first storm had Bjorn scrambling for what wood he could find. Fire would be a necessity and they all knew it. Beyond that, there was exploration of the keep to be done. As skilled as they were, he didn't trust any of his lovely thralls to do that work alone. That meant more alone time with Myria and if he had to wager....she didn't seem all that displeased when he brought up the notion. Abandoned rooms, great halls, and even a mine at the keeps farthest most reaches had kept them busy for what seemed like ages.

It had not been dull. Certainly not with the very thought of relics and missed treasures dancing through their heads. Coin wasn't what Bjorn sought at all, nor the gems that both dwarves and gnomes were known to covet. He had a rarely seen before curiosity now that had taken over an ancient dwarven dwelling. Tall tales had been told of the Fae folk around the campfire of his elders before he had even learned how to take his first steps in this world. But never had he heard a story of about the people who had once lived here.....and he was fascinated by the more that found.

The wood left over from furniture shattered long ago was either nearly petrified from age, or so insect ridden it nearly fell apart at one's touch. Perfect kindling for the fires he fully intended to keep his family warm. Forges were everywhere, more than he had ever seen in his life...that wasn't saying much, tent and cabin dwellers as his nomadic people had been. How many weapons had been forged in this place? Where had they all gone? Just how huge had the battles fought here been?

A mine cart with a few pieces of heavily oxidized iron ore at it's very bottom, both wooden axles completely rotted through until their connected wheels simply fell off. Stooping low, the young barbarian could easily stand one back up again on edge. He couldn't help but be a little surprised by just how sturdy and weighty it felt, leaving no doubt that it was a solid metal used and not one of the many alloys the stout race had created over their lengthy history of metallurgy.

What few weapons they did find were beyond repair. Rusted, chipped, broken, splintered, Bjorn found himself wondering each time he inspected one if it had been orcish or dwarven. Almost wistfully, he wished not for the first time that he had been given the chance to learn metal crafting. But who would he have learned it from? His old tribe much preferred to steal their arms from vanquished captives or conquered foes. Not once had he heard the ringing of hammer on anvil.

So why then....could he almost swear he could hear the sound now? Late at night. When all eyes were closed and dreaming and he was the only one left to stand his turn at watch?

The front gate to the keep was a lost cause. It didn't take much dialogue with Myria to figure out what he had already suspected. Massive and imposing when they had stood, the stout oak had all but rotted away, the steel bands that had fortified the hardwood now showed cracks and breaches from constant years of abuse from the weather, well beyond just simple rust. Yet he stood on them, patiently waiting for her to return every time Myria left to hunt for fresh meat. It gave him time to think. They were still in precarious position, but slightly better off. The keep was infinitely more defensible than the cabin had been, though lot of good it had done both the dwarves who had lived here....or the orcs that had vanquished them. Vigilance was their only friend at the moment.

And he would remain vigilant. For as long as it took. Or as it did more often not...sleep finally came to claim him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've found them, Mistress."

No matter the distance between them, the telepathic bond between Siobhan and her fairy friend remained strong. It was in the year's first storm that had given them away, both of them immune to the cold and the frenzy of falling snow as they silently gazed upon the old dwarven ruins many of the younger races had long since forgotten. In truth, it had been the second time Shimmer and her ice elemental servant had passed through here. But now the hearth fires burned warmly enough inside to brighten up the dark of the night, drive away the chill of winter that sought to snuff out the lives of any foolish enough to be caught outside in it. The fairy knew she should be completing her mission and returning to the elven castle and the Elf Queen who thought commanded her. In truth....only one had been worthy of her service from the very start.

"Where?"

"The old ruins of Belfagor. I noticed smoke rising during the day. Made myself invisible whilst your elemental friend here stayed patient and out of sight from your forest cousins. The human came out accompanied by a elf that meets the description of one of the missing elves Queen Lyeth made us all listen to before sending us along our merry way. He sat outside and waited for her, despite the cold, wrapped in whatever ill-tanned furs he could no doubt find. She returned with a fresh kill for the day's meal and they both retreated inside. I'm quite confident this is the human that is being sought."

"Remain there. Remain silent and unseen. I will be there soon."

The dwarven ruins. Gloved fingers reached for her mask, a thin smile spreading from beneath the cold silver as she felt its enchanted surface click back into place. No wonder they had been more difficult to find than usual. If she were to wager, she'd say that they didn't find such a remote place on their own either. But who could really tell? The fates had a weird way of working sometimes. Almost as if they had a sense of humor.

A sense of humor. Her thin smile grew more wry as her thoughts turned inward. Surely there was something laughable about her own situation. Once a great hero, a legendary sorceress, now reduced to this. Just when she thought she was starting to have herself under a small semblance of control....Queen Lyeth shows up and dashes her confidence like one brushes spilled salt off of a table. Humorous indeed, how a woman who entertained so many men in her quest to bear an heir into the world....couldn't even smell the unchecked arousal of another woman. At least that was how she imagined it. Any longer and would she have melted into a puddle of corruption and desire? Self control thrown to the wind?

A gloved hand tightened suddenly into a fist. If her control was lacking, then she would just have to find a way to shore it up once more.

No matter the cost.

No matter the risk.

She would do what she had to do. Whatever it took.

She was Siobhan, General of the North, former hero and confidante to the Queen. Everything she had done, everything she had risked....had all been for their sake.

And yet she had more to risk, had to risk, if it meant having a chance to continue her research. Her dream could not die here, certainly not to a foolish action born of her growingly depraved mind. And yet, she wasn't the only one depraved in the world. Not by a long shot.

And she just might be desperate enough to fight depravity......with depravity.

Last edited:
Winter was coming. No, she corrected herself. Winter was here. Glancing up at the skies, clouds were gathering. Dark ones. They were in for a storm and frankly, they weren’t ready yet but they’d have to make due. Bjorn, she knew, spent his days gathering wood and weather proofing their new home. The keep would be far from complete by the time the snows set in but they would get done what they could and continue to work on things as they could.

Julia had been quietly going about what she perceived as her duties. She left at day break and spent most of the day foraging. They would need herbs for their meals, for medicines and certainly for Syl when she gave birth. Speaking of Syl, she was about as useful as teats on a--- no, she wasn’t going there. There was enough venom floating around as it was. Myria wasn’t sure if it was Syl’s hormones or her just being her usual self, probably a combination of both. Syl was getting harder and harder to live with. There were times she wished Bjorn would confine her sister to one of the rooms in the keep for the rest of her pregnancy. That probably was not going to happen as Syl had decided to be Master’s second skin whenever he was inside. Syl constantly was giving orders to her or to Julia and if Myria was reading Julia’s face correctly, she was fast becoming more than annoyed with Syl. Still, they endured. For now.

This morning, at sunrise, Myria and Julia both left the keep. One to hunt, one to gather. They wished each other luck and set out on their paths. Myria loved the mornings. The world was quiet, except for the wildlife. Quietly she stalked her prey. A larger animal than she had brought home before. More than likely a doe or hopefully a buck. She followed the footprints in the light snow that laid upon the ground. While she didn’t sight an animal, she climbed up into a tree and settled in to wait.

As the early winter sun set low in the sky, Myria drudged home with the slender doe on her shoulders. She field dressed it where she had shot it and now was headed toward the barn to hang her hunt. Tying rope around its hind legs, she hoisted the animal toward the rafters to let it hang for a few days before she come out to fetch it inside so she and Julia could cut it up and wrap it in some burlap Julia had found. Then it would be buried deep in the cold ground. Master had already dug a hole for their meat supplies. While in the barn, she checked on the fish that were drying. It was slow going but if they didn’t dry out here, she would bring them inside and dry them over a fire.

Having hung the deer, Myria rolled her shoulders and heaved a sigh. Light was waning but she still had things to do. With a heavy sigh, she fed their horses and rubbed them down. Hopefully in the spring they could grow food, for themselves as well as for their horses. Picking up her tools she moved back out to the front gate and began repairs. If she could get this done before too much later, they would be a little more secure. She blew on her hands to warm them and wished she was inside were it was warm. She consoled herself with the knowledge that in there was Syl and out here, she was free from her sister’s constant nagging and shoving the pregnancy in her face. Whenever Bjorn wasn’t around, Syl made a point to grind home how he preferred to fuck her than Myria. Myria tried not to let her sister’s venom eat at her. For now, her importance lay in what she could contribute to their growing family and for now, that didn’t include providing children.

Syl, the pregnant wench was inside the main room of their keep, curled up on some furs in front of the fire that Bjorn had started for her. She felt fat and undesirable. Bjorn wasn’t responding her sexual overtures. She ran a hand over her protruding stomach and felt the life within her move. It should have delighted her, instead, she felt revulsion. Syl had thought that getting pregnant would make Bjorn see her in a higher light but instead, he always seemed to be around her sister, Myria. She had always been better than Myria. She took any male who looked in interest at Myria and turn them toward herself. She despised the fact that he still had sex with Myria.

Just wait… after this child was born she would find herself at the top of Master’s choice once more.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

When had fucking become such a chore? It was an idle thought of Lyeth’s. She needed an heir to the throne. A male heir. However, no matter what she did or with whom, that need went unfulfilled. Lyeth often wondered why that was or how this state came to be. Still, she rather be home, in her bedroom fucking some male elf that had been chosen than to be here in this cold tundra that Siobahn preferred to live in.

Lyeth was becoming even more suspicious. Perhaps she was failing as a ruler not to hold Siobahn’s feet to the fire, so to speak and demand her general tell what else she was doing in this frozen wasteland. To say she was appalled by her general's experimentation, was putting it mildly, but Lyeth couldn't fault Siobahn's motives. However, if Siobahn could do this much without batting an eye, what else was she capable of? What else was she doing that Lyeth didn't know about? Caught between a rock and a hard place, for the moment at least, Lyeth needed Siobahn and she couldn't afford to alienate her general. Which reminded her. She needed to explain to her general that Yuri, if found, was not to become part of Siobahn's experimentations.

Last edited:
The memories were still fresh in her mind. How could they not be? In fact, it had gone exactly as she had expected....even as her heart sank as she watched on silently.

She had been treated as normal until now, the Queen she had known since she had been young had bucked trend and taboo alike to welcome her into her council even when everyone else had rejected her for what she had become. Had it just been longing for old memories? For the gentle witch that had driven away the enemies of the land with might of magic alone? Arcane storms and ever more clever hijinx complimenting the more straight forward and conventional battle formations of the other generals to win them victory time and time again. Yet when she had fallen, she had very nearly fallen completely. One could say that the faith and belief Lyeth held in her had buoyed her spirit to this very day, though as time passed she continued to flounder more and more with the demons in her own soul.

There was no mistaking her Queen's disapproval of her dungeon. No words were really spoken either. The General of the North stood in silence and no small amount of shame, perhaps too embarrassed to answer any query should one have managed to come her way. Experiments. Guinea pigs. Though her work was to bring about complete absolution for the elven race, it had been an ugly thing to show her beloved Queen. Enough so, that she barely even noticed how the throbbing between her thighs had become nearly non-existent. It seemed her lust had disappeared as quickly as it took to change the direction of her thoughts from Lyeth herself.....to the possible condemnation she might receive in response to being shown this.

Still....she had been asked what it was she was doing out here in this desolate place. And Siobhan was obedient to her Queen....at least for now.

It hadn't taken long after Queen Lyeth's departure for her suffering to begin anew. Not even the chill of the arctic air was enough to cool her once that began.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had waited patiently, observing them all, careful to keep her presence hidden. It should have been all too easy....if it hadn't been for the half-elf they had been keeping company with. Through steadfast watch, she had slowly learned all of their names. Conversation was all they had to amuse themselves at this point, though it was easy to see that some conversation was more valuable depending who it was coming from. The one called Julia was easily proving to be the biggest problem. Not that she had been seen by the herbalist, but that her presence had been felt...an uneasiness that the reserved woman had voiced on more than one occasion now. It wasn't just her either, it seemed that even Shimmer could be felt out, more than once the two of them freezing as the half blood's gaze fell upon them....without truly seeing. Silence, so far, had kept them hidden.

The human, Bjorn, seemed to take her warnings with full credit. His pitiful little bunch of misfits stepping up what little security they had to make sure that there was no threat in their midst. It was good that she wasn't truly a threat as she had no doubt that the one called Myria could and would react to the slightest trace of maliciousness or bloodlust. The half-elf had been accepted by them, and it was clear that her words were trusted.

Annoying.

But not as annoying as the blonde, pregnant elf, Sylvannia. Her constant string of complaining was nothing compared to the jealousy and bile she spat while the others weren't around and she mistakenly thought herself alone. How had Bjorn not tamed this one? Not crippled her will until she was nothing more than an incubator for his children, a part she seemed all too keen to play. Was it bad blood between her and her sister? Or had the human commanded such rivalry between the two of them? And if so, then why did Myria seem so much more sane? Or at the very least....composed. There were times Siobhan could swear she saw a flash of misery across the face of the elven warrioress as she listened to her sister ramble on and on about how the baby would be born soon, and how she planned to be her master's number one consort the moment she was rid of it from her body.

Hardly the words of a mother. A part of Siobhan actually wondered if she was deserving to raise a child in the world. Would it be loved? Or despised as yet another bastard child? And how would the human take to seeing his spawn treated poorly? The more she thought about it, the bleaker the outcome seemed to be. Her head in the clouds, there was no true way that this would end well for the blonde sister. Not that the sorceress cared....Sylvannia was digging her own grave.

Last edited:
Things finally picked up in the thick of the winter months, the cold stone of the dwarf keep ringing with the keen wails of an elf in the height of her labor. Not even that had escaped her, her fairy friend's gaze tied to her own for the moment. The little one only barely managed to slip inside before Julia sealed the door behind her, leaving Myria alone with her human abductor. Not that it lasted long....another mouth to feed meant that Sylvannia would have to keep nourished too. That excuse was fooling nobody however.....Bjorn gently attempting to keep his fiery dark haired elf close in the warm confines of the keep. Instead.....losing her to her own emotions and the need to hunt that came with them. For now, the great hall of the dwarves was off limits to him. It wasn't proper for a man to be around right now, and so all he could do was wait. A long forgotten forge fire glowing with life kept the small room he now resided in warm.

"You seem to have your hands full."

It was the first time he had been alone. His response had been predictable, spinning towards her, blade in hand. That elven crafted sword had rarely left his side and now she found its tip held firmly in her direction as she let the dweomer around her finally drop.

"I'm not here to harm you. In fact.....I've come to bargain. The hedge witch....its my presence she has been feeling all this time. Her sight is keener than I imagined possible. You should commend her for it."

"Bargain? I refuse to bargain with one who hides their face behind a mask."

A wry smile and a soft nod, a gloved hand raising ever so slowly to her face. It wouldn't do to be seen as a threat just yet, though who was she kidding? She'd be seen as one as soon as the mask fell away.

"You've quite the little family gathered here....Bjorn."

She saw him tense as she uttered his name....the soft click of the mask coming free no doubt seeming even louder in this enclosed space. The human stood his ground, but he did not attack. That was good....she had not lied....perhaps he had the answer to her dilemma.

"I am the General of the North, and my name is Siobhan."

The name meant nothing to him, and only seemed to put him further on edge. Curious. Could he have met another of her peers? The human had a decided reaction to her title more than her name. It was unlikely he had heard of her through some spun tale or far fetched legend.

"I serve Queen Lyeth of the elves at the moment. Though that has become a bit of a problem."

The mask fell away, and the first thing that he could hear was her racing breath, panting softly, its silvered surface revealing only darkened flesh beneath. Strangely, the barbarian before her didn't recoil at the sight. Well....humans were an incredibly horny lot...and even now, centuries into her life, Siobhan remained confident in her looks as much as she reviled them at the same time.

"You're a dark elf."

"You've seen my race before."

A bit of arrogance, swagger, played out across his face then. Or perhaps it was a hidden warning?

"Fucked one too."

A wry smile, thin lips turning upward, "And you lived to tell the tale. The fates truly do smile upon you, Bjorn. Will you hear me out then? The fact that you've not stuck at me yet leads me to believe that you don't see me as an enemy."

"Why don't you tell me why you're here, and this bargain you claim to have for me."

A delightfully pink tongue slid almost nervously across her dark lips as she paused a moment before answering.

"I've come to offer myself to you. Though I have conditions. If you're willing to hear them out......then I'll gladly submit myself to you and drop these robes of mine right now. You're a curious human, and it seems you're not averse to letting those in your little harem have some of their will and personality, though it seems it has come to bite you in the ass."

A soft chuckle, one that she hadn't been expecting, had he actually laughed at her? How long had it been since anyone had expressed mirth in her presence?

"You're referring to Syl. Yeah, she's a hellion. I actually tried to tie her to me harder, but it seems both sisters are quite willful. And apparently there's some history between the two of them that a good dicking isn't going to solve. Quite frankly, I'm tired of it, but she is the mother of my child now. I'm glad you've not tried to advance...because I'd have to do my very best to kill you. Though that might be different if you make good on the whole naked submission thing. Granted....I've been warned plenty about taking dark elves too."

It was her turn to show amusement, a soft chuckle and a good natured twinkle in her eye.

"It's simple, human. You will give me your word that I will not be used to corrupt any others of my race. That all my lust and lasciviousness will be directed at you. It needs to be a firm order, unbreakable so as not to let my own desires eke out as they have with the elf in the far room. I will not be used as a tool to bring down my race, I've not yet lost my mind to the darkness, though I feel that day is close at hand."

Her voiced dropped to a low murmur, trembling softly.

"Closer every time she comes to visit me. I want her so bad. I want to give her pleasure the likes of which the men of the palace couldn't possibly give her, and yes....a part of me wants to revel in the agony she will feel as she falls just like I fell. But to stain the Queen like that is to doom the kingdom and others beyond it. I have to remain steadfast to the very end, even if it means I have use the loathsome powers of a human to do it. Swear to me that I'll not be used as a weapon and you can have all that you see before you."

Silently, her robes fell to the floor, revealing the pert swell of her breasts, the dark flesh crested with blackened nipples. She could feel his eyes upon her, and her sex flared with heat almost immediately. It, at least, knew what it wanted....what it always wanted, even as the rest of her screamed at the risk she was taking. If he forced her, she would reduce him to ash before any of his elves could react and be gone, no less desperate and despondent. Her laboratory wasn't going anywhere, and teleportation had been mastered ages ago.

But what if he failed to keep his promise? What if she feel to his abominable seed and became a willing plaything? Here, she couldn't even count on Myria to kill her. No...instead the proud elven warrior would be the first to fall if only her master wished it. And dammit, why was the thought so thrilling?! A soft moan slipped past her lips then, even as practiced fingertips slipped down across her toned stomach. She was going to masturbate for him! A soft shudder rippled through her as she found warm, wet, pliable flesh...a single long digit slipping inside almost immediately.

"Would you like me to talk dirty to you? Perhaps it would help if I called you, Master? All you need is but give your oath, swear on your family and your ancestors that I will be yours and only yours and I will get down on all fours and present myself to you right now. I don't care if you take me like a bitch as long as you can put out this fire that threatens to consume me. Make your choice, human!"

Last edited:
"And what good would my oath do, or my command? You've surely seen where it's gotten me with Syl, yes?"

A soft chuckle, followed by a soft hiss and a sultry moan as her fingertips found a nice, tender spot inside. He was interested. He hadn't taken his eyes off since she had separated herself from the heavily magicked robes that had simply teased him with her elven beauty.

"You got sloppy with your command then, Bjorn. Elven minds are very open to suggestion and commands in the waking moments of your thrall. I'm guessing you commanded Myria to be some kind of protector while Syl was set up to be a little slut for you?"

"I did tell her to get along with her sister. Several times."

He watched as he hips rocked, rolled along that one long digit, pink flesh expanding to allow a second one to slide wetly inside. Even from here, he could see how tight she was, how her walls hugged the invading fingers not wanting to let them go.

"But when, Bjorn? When did you issue those commands? Did you save them for later? Or did you utter them as her brain melted beneath the pleasure you showed her that first time you claimed her? She won't disobey you, human, but this is the price you pay for giving your pets will and not being specific. As for your oath, its the barest necessity for my trust, though even now I want to throw myself at you. I want so very much to feel you behind me.....claiming me....."

The human shook his head then, and she felt herself pause.

"I won't take you like that. The last elf I fucked like that ended up with her throat slit and lying in a puddle of her own gore. It's a little fresh in my mind. So if you don't mind, you'll be on your back with your legs in the air like a good little elf woman who wants my cock."

A soft purr escaped her then. It wasn't that he was balking at her being a dark elf. He'd had a bad experience and apparently fucking her like the animal she felt she was right now brought back some bad memories. Without even realizing it, Siobhan began sliding slowly down to the floor, her firm black rump settling against curiously warm stone. This could get rough.....but at least the lit forge fire would keep them both warm. Though she had her doubts that even her arctic lab could douse the fire in her right now. With a sultry smile, she returned to what she was doing, her thighs splaying wide to give him all the view he needed. But for now....a view was all he was getting.

"I swear to you, as Bjorn, the son of Dominic the Jagged, son of Raknar the Wanderer, and all the ancestors before him. That if you serve me you will never be used to taint your elven kind. Youi will direct your desires upon me, and you will rise to meet each of my desires in kind."

"I wonder what you could possibly desire of me...."

The words came heated now, a soft moan as she let her hand retreat just a little, instead spreading her nether lips and giving him a better look. She couldn't wait any longer. This was as good of a commitment as she was going to get from him. Now she just had to hope that he wouldn't break that oath.

"I submit myself to you, Bjorn, son of Dominic. Come....and establish yourself as my Master."

He came to her in a rush then, far quicker than she had anticipated, as if there were no doubt in his head that he could control the demons that raged inside her. And when he surged forward to penetrate her for the first time, Siobhan threw her silken mane of snowy hair back and gave off a guttural growl. Her long, slender legs wrapped eagerly around him as her she angled her hips to take him in as deep as he would go even as the breath exploded from her lungs. This was what she had needed for so long! For the first time in a long time, the thought of Lyeth and all of her feminine charms disappeared, content as she was to feel him surging inside her. Had sex always felt this good? Perhaps she was only enjoying it because she hadn't been fully corrupted. After all, dark elven women usually loathed the touch of a man.

But there was nothing but pleasure to be found here. Dark arms wrapped around him as she arched, her stiff black nipples dragging across his chest, stimulating her even more. This was a man's cock! The likes of which she hadn't enjoyed in ages, long before she had nearly been raped into submission back in the times of wars forgotten by any but her own kind. And she wasn't being raped! She had submit to him willingly...and she knew she would continue to submit....until he had all she could give him. Fear mixed with anticipation at the thought. She had never once given thought to bearing offspring since she had become like this. How could she bring another monster like her into the world? But now, as she felt him strike against the gates of her molten womb again and again, thickening in the midst of his own tangible excitement....she wondered what it would be like. To have such a future thrust upon her, thrust inside her.

Lifting her head, she kissed him fiercely, their tongues twirling and dancing as fiercely as their own racing pulses. Every part of her throbbed and ached, desire clouded her thoughts appropriately, so she didn't have to think too much about how dangerously swollen he was and what it meant for her. This was her choice after all, she might as well enjoy it. Siobhan hissed softly into his mouth mid-kiss as the human youth crudely attempted to grope her breast, his thumb dragging roughly across her excited nipple. Yet there was no pain, nor was their any from the constant pounding she was taking against the unrelenting stone beneath her. She would be sore in the hours to come for sure, but for now the sorceress was thoroughly enjoying the rough treatment. Now he just needed one little push....she shivered softly just thinking about it.

"My flat belly....swollen just like Sylvannia's. Is that what you want? What you desire of me? Or do you get your thrill from seeing me conquered? Knowing another strong elf woman can no longer resist you?"

"Both," came the growled response, and another flare of heat deep inside her. A soft shudder from the man atop her and she bit her lip gently, whimpering softly, her amethyst eyes wistful and begging. For what? For him to pull out? Or for him to paint her with his damned seed and make her his own. The answer came tumbling unbidden from her torrid lips.

"Show me that a life of servitude won't be so bad."

He exploded within her then, and it was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The General of the North arched hard against him, no longer caring who heard their coupling as she cried her ecstasy to the entire keep. Eyes widened as she felt him grasp her long locks of hair then, jerking her head back and positioning his scorching breath over one quivering, pointed ear.

"You are mine now. Though I don't want you to forget your duties as "General"."

The title was delivered sarcastically. It was clear that her duties would be completely different from now on.

"You will not touch my family. You will protect them, as I protect them from you. Not only will you have no desire to corrupt anyone anymore, the very thought of having intimacy with another elf immediately turns you off. All the lust, the desire, the need.....you will feel them when you look at me, do you understand?"

"Yesssss......Yes, Master....."

There....his oath was kept. But a small part of him couldn't help but be a little mischievous. As long as she was listening yet.....

"But you're a naughty elf, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master. I want to please you, I want to take you inside me over and over again. I don't care about the consequences, I just want you to feel good and make me feel good."

"You know what else makes you feel good? Really good?"

A long pause, her breath caught with anticipation, her eyes closing softly as she waited patiently for his next few words.

"You like to see them fall, don't you? You don't corrupt because that's my job. And you want nothing more than to help me get the things I want, don't you? You said you wanted to please me. Just think of all the elves of the world who don't know just how great it feels to have my cock inside of them, to have me explode in them. Just think of how many want children, but have been unable to have them. What will they think of you and your round little belly?

A soft shudder and a whisper, "You're going to breed me, Master?"

"I'm going to breed you."

A soft cry, not of fear, but of happiness she wouldn't have felt a moment ago. All fears of abominations gone from her head for now.

"You'll wait patiently for your turn like everyone else. Your patience will be rewarded. I know you can do it.....you've resisted your lusts this long, haven't you?"

"I can, Master. I will serve you until that promised day comes. Just tell me how I can be of service to you."

Bjorn thought about it for long moments, well past the point where his initial commands would have their profound impact, his length still buried inside her making her squirm.

"I want you to prove yourself to me. That you truly are this great General you say you are. Find a way to make this fort more secure, as quickly and efficiently as possible."

Their eyes met then, the lust she had felt for him now dampened by her will as she nodded softly, slowly beginning the extraction of her Master's cock from her thoroughly fucked hole. A small smile danced across her lips as she watched just a little of him spill out, a sure sign that he had properly claimed her as his own. She had been given a responsibility now. She had to take it seriously. She knew he was watching as she reached for her robes once more, no longer feeling the chill of the drafty keep, keenly aware of his eyes on her. Smiling back at him, she playfully sashayed her hips as the enchanted cloth slipped back into place.

"I'll be back shortly.......Master."

Last edited:
It was so bloody cold out now. Once again, Myria stopped, dropping her meager field dressed doe onto Julia’s kitchen table, startling Julia in the meantime. The woman whirled around abruptly, her hand flying up to cover her heart.

“Myria! You frightened me. I swear, you move so silently.”

Myria, in the process of setting aside bow and quiver against the wall, simply grinned slightly, giving Julia a small bow.

“My apologies, Julia. You know that was not my intent. By the Lady, it is getting colder every day.”

She glanced in the direction of the slaughtered doe.

“Meat is becoming scarce these days as well. Tomorrow I will need to do some fishing before the waterways freeze over for the winter. I am not inclined to fish during the colder months. What do you think? Shall we scrape by for the winter?”

Julia glanced at the deer and thought of the current state of their larder. She gave a wry grimace.

“Perhaps. If we’re careful. It will be------”

Her words were cut short by a blood curdling scream. Myria and Julia looked at each other a moment before they stated at the same time…

“Sylvannia!”

It was hard put to say who sprinted out of the room first. In either case, they both followed the wailing of Syl to the Great Room. There, curled up and crying was Syl and from the looks of it, she was giving birth to her child.

"GET IT OUT OF ME! GET IT OUT OF ME!! I SWEAR, IT’S TRYING TO KILL ME.”

Myria went immediately to above Syl’s head and grabbed her hands, stretching them over her head.

“Calm yourself, Sylvannia. This babe is not ready to welcome the world yet.”

Julia spoke from between Syl’s legs.

“I DON’T CARE! I DON’T CARE. I WANT IT GONE FROM ME. RIP IT OUT OF ME IF YOU HAVE TO.”

Sylvannia was acting almost hysterical. She tried to twist and turn her body in Myria’s grasp and could do little.

“Syl, do not make me slap you. You are being hysterical. Do not make this any harder than it has to be.”

Sylvannia hissed, in pain, at her sister.

“What do you know of it? You’ll never experience this horror.”

Myria reared back as if she had been slapped. If only Syl had known of her secret desire. However, such thoughts were not to be. She was more valuable to Master as she was.

“Julia,” Myria spoke softly, “do you know where Master is? He should be told.”

“NO! I do not want him here.”

In fact, she did not want him to see her like this, tortured over what his child was doing to her body. Julia’s eyes met Myria’s over Syl’s contorting body and shook her head. Myria sighed deeply. Perhaps Julia was right though she felt that he had to right to know that his child was coming into this world.

“Be calm, Syl. The babe will be here soon enough.”

“Do not tell me to be calm!”

Syl yanked harshly on her arms, pulling them from her sister’s grasp and wrapping them around her undulating belly and moaning loudly.

“Keep that up and you’ll have Master in here in no time. There’s hardly any way he will miss your screams as it is and do not make me drag you from this room and stake you to a bed in one of the colder rooms because I will if I have to.”

Myria reached for and yanked Syl’s hands over her head again. She wouldn’t be able to keep this up all night and would have to think of something else and fast. Glancing over Syl’s body, she saw Julia doing her best not to get kicked by the laboring elf.

As for Syl herself, she wanted this babe gone from her body. She wanted her perfectly sculpted body back and to never see the brat ever again once it left her body. She wanted nothing more than to see the flaming hot desire Master once had for her, in his eyes again. She would once again be his favorite. Certainly, he could never want Myria over her. It was just not possible. Hadn’t she proven that already? Over and over again. Hadn’t she allowed herself to become pregnant with his seed just to hold his favor? She would again, only this time, she would never carry another of his spawn ever again.

Back