Killing Nazis is political now?

How to express my hatred? I am honestly dumbfounded here, what have I said or done that is so offensive? And it wasn't turned down on Lit, this entire thread is about the fact that someone got offended over some dead fictional Nazis. I'm really sorry, I didn't know Nazis were so beloved on Literotica.
You write a horror story that is full of blood, gore and murder, yet get all butt hurt over some anonymous person expressing a negative opinion on it? You also get butt hurt over people here who disagree with your cavalier attitude about killing "nazis", in reality neo-nazis who hold that ideology, but haven't done anything evil of substance other than believe the way they do. And you can't see why some here have called you on that concept?

FFS

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Comshaw

You write a horror story that is full of blood, gore and murder, yet get all butt hurt over some anonymous person expressing a negative opinion on it? You also get butt hurt over people here who disagree with your cavalier attitude about killing "nazis", in reality neo-nazis who hold that ideology, but haven't done anything evil of substance other than believe the way they do. And you can't see why some here have called you on that concept?

FFS

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Comshaw
Don't worry, you guys win. You've made me feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable here as a writer, and frankly as a queer man. Too much Nazi loving around here. So well done, pat yourselves on the back.

Don't worry, you guys win. You've made me feel very unwelcome and uncomfortable here as a writer, and frankly as a queer man. Too much Nazi loving around here. So well done, pat yourselves on the back.
Oh FFS. "Oh poor me! They are picking on me because I'm gay and an author! You love Nazis!" You weren't picked on you were questioned, nothing more. You were questioned on the substance of your first post. Questioned on bitching about someone who took issue with your story. Questioned on your attitude that it's okay to kill people in a story not because of their actions, but because of their ideology. you need to back up and look at things in a more truthful light. And for the record, no one even mentioned you being gay. Trying to bring in something that was never part of the conversation is a classic red-herring tactic. It ain't a gunna' work here.

Apparently you've not been on the PB before. If you want to see people picked on, stick around. The political left and right go at each other like pissed-off wolves at times, no holds barred.

So chill out dude. If you stick around, as the old song title goes, "You ain't seen nothin' yet"

Comshaw

Kill yourself you nazi cunt.
Fuck off. Go and whinge to your Democrat friends who support Ukrainian neonazis. Once you've done that, I suggest you take a crash course in manners and learn how to debate politics instead of using personal insults.

Fuck off. Go and whinge to your Democrat friends who support Ukrainian neonazis. Once you've done that, I suggest you take a crash course in manners.
Go talk to a Ukranian and make sure to bring up how they are neo nazis.

Good luck 👍

Go talk to a Ukranian and make sure to bring up how they are neo nazis.

Good luck 👍
I will tell them that's what their government worships, i.e. Stepan Bandera. I dare them to deny it like you tried to do.

I will tell them that's what their government worships, i.e. Stepan Bandera. I dare them to deny it like you tried to do.
Yes, be sure to do that. And while you're at it....go to Germany and discuss their neo nazi ness as well...bring up Hitler....go to Italy and bring up Mussolini

You are such a fucking Putin puppet.

Yes, be sure to do that. And while you're at it....go to Germany and discuss their neo nazi ness as well...bring up Hitler....go to Italy and bring up Mussolini

You are such a fucking Putin puppet.
Anyone in Germany who supports Hitler and anyone in Italy who supports Mussolini deserves the same treatment.

Are the German government calling Hitler a "hero of Germany"? No.

You continue to have Putin's cock in your mouth
You continue to smear. I've explained my political position, and how Putin is a political opponent.

The current Ukrainian government (which NATO massively supports) sees Stepan Bandera as a "hero of Ukraine". The current German government does not see Adolf Hitler as a "hero of Germany", so it was a ridiculous analogy on your part.

You continue to smear. I've explained my political position, and how Putin is a political opponent.

The current Ukrainian government (which NATO massively supports) sees Stepan Bandera as a "hero of Ukraine". The current German government does not see Adolf Hitler as a "hero of Germany", so it was a ridiculous analogy on your part.
No, you believe the Ukrainian government is led by neo Nazis.....which is categorically false. Yes, a guy who fought for Ukrainian independence was a bit of a shit....but he didn't fight to kill Jews....he fought for his countrys independence. That's a huge difference.

Seriously, you're absolutely believing the horseshit being fed to you by Russian propaganda and you're too fucking stupid to see it.

You fell into a self-created problem in the first place by posting Literotica story-related issues to the political board, which is a dumpster the website maneuvers discussions to involving board trolls having no interest in the story side of Literotica at all. The issue was one that should have been raised in the Author's Hangout. This was a lose-lose activity. That said, including nenonazis in your stories at all isn't something the website supports much. By their choice, so even in the AH, you wouldn't have been given a lot of comfort.

The bottom line, though, is that the Political Board isn't a place to discuss the story side of the site. For me, other bottom lines here are that I've used real Nazis in stories posted to Literotica, without problem, and I wouldn't fall on my sword over neo Nazis not being acceptable, as I don't see this involves erotica much.

Last edited:
No, you believe the Ukrainian government is led by neo Nazis.....which is categorically false.
Read what I said again. I said that the Ukrainian government since 2014 sees Stepan Bandera as a "hero of Ukraine". Look him up. I also said that neonazi battalions have been incorporated into the Ukrainian national guard. Imagine the Ku Klux Klan and the Proud Boys becoming a part of the Police in America, on an official basis. Aren't the Democrats supposed to oppose Trumpism? Or does it stop at the East and West coasts of the US?

Yes, a guy who fought for Ukrainian independence was a bit of a shit....but he didn't fight to kill Jews....
Uh, what? You realize about 1.5 million Jews died in Ukraine between 1941 and 1944? Bandera was a collaborator with the German Nazis initially, and his UPA later fought both the Nazis and the Soviets for the establishment of a far right Ukrainian nationalist state, but certainly agreed with Nazi genocide towards Jews. Other Nazis in Ukraine stayed loyal to Hitler for longer and joined the Waffen SS.

he fought for his countrys independence. That's a huge difference.
Good grief. Filth like Bandera were our enemies in WW2.

Seriously, you're absolutely believing the horseshit being fed to you by Russian propaganda and you're too fucking stupid to see it.
The Soviets were our Allies. The USA, Soviet Union, UK, China = The Allies in WW2.

Read what I said again. I said that the Ukrainian government since 2014 sees Stepan Bandera as a "hero of Ukraine". Look him up. I also said that neonazi battalions have been incorporated into the Ukrainian national guard. Imagine the Ku Klux Klan and the Proud Boys becoming a part of the Police in America, on an official basis. Aren't the Democrats supposed to oppose Trumpism? Or does it stop at the East and West coasts of the US?
I know who he is.

Why is he a war hero?

Hint: it's not his political affiliation

Uh, what? You realize about 1.5 million Jews died in Ukraine between 1941 and 1944? Bandera was a collaborator with the German Nazis initially, and his UPA later fought both the Nazis and the Soviets for the establishment of a far right Ukrainian nationalist state, but certainly agreed with Nazi genocide towards Jews. Other Nazis in Ukraine stayed loyal to Hitler for longer and joined the Waffen SS.
Why is he a war hero for the Ukranians?

Hint: it's not because he was a Nazi.

Good grief. Filth like Bandera were our enemies in WW2.
1945...he's also dead.

The Soviets were our Allies. The USA, Soviet Union, UK, China = The Allies in WW2.
Putin and Russia are our adversaries now.

If you want to go back to 1945, like the rest of right wing Lit, feel free.

Fuck off. Go and whinge to your Democrat friends who support Ukrainian neonazis. Once you've done that, I suggest you take a crash course in manners and learn how to debate politics instead of using personal insults.
Whatever you say, tubby.

I have told you. You believe murdering people...even people as horrible as Nazis...is acceptable. You now have 3 posts demonstrating you feel it is acceptable. This site...has determined your story was not of standard. I support that belief

You know you're in an extreme minority right?

As an author you opened yourself up to criticism when you published your work. Once you did that, complaining that you received criticism is stupid. Trying to justify your complaints about being criticized is even more stupid.

You wrote a story involving a trope that wasn't necessary. Someone called you out about it and you started crying to us that it isn't fair.

Grow the fuck up.

No, the comment I got said I was Antifa and BLM. I find that very strange, and that's been my point from the start. Everyone keeps trying to turn this into something else, which I also find very strange.

Sure it was shallow, I needed some cardboard cutout cannon fodder for a gore scene. The POINT is if it had been a street gang instead of three neo-Nazis I'm sure we wouldn't be having this conversation. Apparently them being Nazis is now enough to brand me a dangerous radical these days, and it frightens me that's how mainstream Nazis have gotten. I thought Nazis were safe bad guys, but apparently we have to start worrying about how they're represented in media.

I'm positive that if it hadn't been Nazi's we might still be having the conversation. The difference would be that we'd be having it in the author's hangout rather than the political forum because this conversations is less about the characters and more about you not liking the fact that someone criticized you for using those characters.

The internet isn't a nice place. There are trolls and assholes everywhere whose only purpose is to fuck with you while cowardly hiding behind anonymity shields at the same time. If you believe that you can enter that domain without being scrutinized and excoriated for everything you've done, or what the trolls and assholes want to falsely say you've done, you're in the wrong place and need to go back to whatever safe space you came from.

You used a stupid trope for no reason, got called for it, and are now whining to us (who didn't do a dam thing to you) about it.

Grow the fuck up.

We're not talking about real life, we're talking fiction. This no different than Batman just pushing Joker off a roof.
No...we are not talking fiction. I have quoted him stating his beliefs. All he had to do is say...I don't believe what I wrote...it is just fiction...but instead he doubled and tripled down and then said...it is just a story. I don't give a fuck about his stories. I will never support murder as a solution to deal with shit people

to the OP: though this was probably better raised in the Author's Hangout, i see your point about the politically-based comment you're referring to.

As to the person making the loudest noises about your posting this here, and banging on about your story being rejected when it wasn't? I shouldn't worry about them. They've blown it into something very different and in a manner most hypocritical given their own postings about a mod here.

do i personally think bumping off a couple of nazis in a story something to get my knickers in a twist about? no, i don't.

No...we are not talking fiction. I have quoted him stating his beliefs. All he had to do is say...I don't believe what I wrote...it is just fiction...but instead he doubled and tripled down and then said...it is just a story. I don't give a fuck about his stories. I will never support murder as a solution to deal with shit people
He wrote a horror story where a vampire kills someone. He wanted the victim to be unsympathetic, so he made him a Nazi, and was surprised when someone complained in a comment. He had assumed Nazis were fair game if you needed a baddie to kill. For decades they were, but with their recent resurgence in the real world, there are more Nazi sympathizers than there used to be.

Back