Killing Nazis is political now?

RSThomas42

New Guy
This seemed like the place for this, forgive me if it's not. In the queer horror story that I'm writing, I had the MC kill off some neo-Nazis. That's it, no political commentary, no broad brushes, just a guy guy going through a vampire transformation and killing some neo-Nazis, that's it. Well, I just got this comment.

Overly gore-nographic and simple use of the usual tropes as an excuse to use extreme violence. Skinheads haven’t been a thing since the 90’s, I should know, I was one. Interestingly enough, latent homosexuality is one reason skinheads hated gays; but hate takes a lot of energy and burns itself out. Regardless, this would have been right at home with ANTIFA or BLM.

Really? Indiana Jones killed Nazis for a whole movie franchise. When did killing Nazis become a polarized topic? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a sad state of affairs in this country when knocking a few of them off in a story makes you too political.

This seemed like the place for this, forgive me if it's not. In the queer horror story that I'm writing, I had the MC kill off some neo-Nazis. That's it, no political commentary, no broad brushes, just a guy guy going through a vampire transformation and killing some neo-Nazis, that's it. Well, I just got this comment.

Really? Indiana Jones killed Nazis for a whole movie franchise. When did killing Nazis become a polarized topic? Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a sad state of affairs in this country when knocking a few of them off in a story makes you too political.
A lot of liberals support Ukraine, where neonazi battalions have been incorporated into the Ukrainian state apparatus since 2014. There's a lot of difference between what liberals say and what they actually do. They especially have blind spots when it comes to foreign policy.

The ancestors of these far right Ukrainians were the enemies of the US and the Allies in WW2.

That's great and all, but what in God's name does that have to do with me killing off some neo-Nazis in my queer horror novel? If killing Nazis is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

The rise of fascism in the modern Republican Party has made a number of people on the right sympathetic to the Nazis.

America has Nazis too. American Nazis love Trump and hate Ukraine. Just saying.
Right. But the Democrats say that they oppose this, yet support Ukraine with US federal taxes when the Ukrainian state has had neonazis incorporated into the national guard since 2014. The Democrats are willing to support far right forces in other countries to serve US imperialist interests against Russia.

Are you denying that Azov are neonazis who see Stepan Bandera as a "Hero of Ukraine"? Come back to reality.

That's the other irony, the Democratic warmongers live in a fantasy world where Azov aren't neonazis, yet they deride the Trumpists for living in a fantasy world. I believe the expression is the pot calling the kettle black.
I'm denying that Ukranians are neonazis and that Asoz neo Nazis have any significant role in the army.

And the article I posted is a good.primer on your useful idiotness for Russia. You continue to be ignorant of the Ukrainian war that was started and continues on by Putin.

Last edited:
Silly comparison since I.J. was set in the WWII era.

I knew Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones was a friend of mine. You're no Indiana Jones (and neither is your MC).

Just for the sake of accuracy, the villains in the IJ franchise were:
1st movie: Nazis
2nd movie: Weird cult in India (2nd movie was a prequel to the first)
3rd movie: Nazis (3rd movie was a sequel to the first)
4th movie: Soviets (4th movie jumps ahead to the 1950s)
5th movie: Nazis (5th movie is a sequel to the third)
You think about this stuff way too hard.

So I take it you're in the camp that thinks I'm somehow doing Nazis a disservice by killing a couple of them in my queer horror novel. You seem to have taken some very personal offense at the idea.
I think you are a shitty writer looking for something to blame when a site says your work is not of quality we demand.

I think you are a shitty writer looking for something to blame when a site says your work is not of quality we demand.
Well, thank you for your feedback. I don't understand all the hostility, I didn't realize how many people would be offended at a couple of dead fictional Nazis.

That’s not what I said, but you can take it any way you want.

I pointed out logical and factual errors in your original post. Sloppy thinking and carelessness about facts aren’t good traits in an adult, but are even worse in a writer.
So why all the hostility? It is because someone else called me BLM and Antifa? I haven't said word one about my own politics, other than the fact I think killing fictional Nazis in a story ISN'T problematic.

That's great and all, but what in God's name does that have to do with me killing off some neo-Nazis in my queer horror novel? If killing Nazis is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Well, thank you for your feedback. I don't understand all the hostility, I didn't realize how many people would be offended at a couple of dead fictional Nazis.

Because it isn't about a story

You continue to fantasize. There is no hostility, but your overreaction to some basic correction is giving me the impression you are unstable.

This horse has been beaten to death. Move on with your life.

Goodbye.
Okay, have a good day. You seem like a very angry person.

Seriously, I didn't know that killing fictional Nazis in a queer horror story was a political red flag now. I figured it was a pretty standard thing to do, really.
I am assuming you were turned down on Lit. Why else would you complain on Lit otherwise? So what do I know? I know what you provided. Your opinion...and the response explaining why you were turned down.

Your second post...the one I quoted...and now this one....demonstrates the issue. The fact you can't see it is on you. You asked for help. I am pointing out why what happened happened. The material you submitted was not of standard the site demands. You can learn from it. Or you can take the criticism to heart and rethink how you wish to express your hatred

How to express my hatred? I am honestly dumbfounded here, what have I said or done that is so offensive? And it wasn't turned down on Lit, this entire thread is about the fact that someone got offended over some dead fictional Nazis. I'm really sorry, I didn't know Nazis were so beloved on Literotica.

Right. But the Democrats say that they oppose this, yet support Ukraine with US federal taxes when the Ukrainian state has had neonazis incorporated into the national guard since 2014. The Democrats are willing to support far right forces in other countries to serve US imperialist interests against Russia.
Kill yourself you nazi cunt.

How to express my hatred? I am honestly dumbfounded here, what have I said or done that is so offensive? And it wasn't turned down on Lit, this entire thread is about the fact that someone got offended over some dead fictional Nazis. I'm really sorry, I didn't know Nazis were so beloved on Literotica.
Because your view...isn't fictional based. We don't need people touting the murder of people we don't like...even Nazis.

Back