Keeping Lit. postings out of home email

Me again... How can I keep my Lit. time ( postings, replies, etc.) from appearing on my home email.

Open a new email account to be used only for Literotica. Go to your Literotica dashboard, open Options, My Options and swap it out. Good luck.

Me again... How can I keep my Lit. time ( postings, replies, etc.) from appearing on my home email.
You can also click on your avatar in the top bar. Then click ‘preferences’ then adjust your settings so you don’t get emails, or you only get the ones that you want.

To take caution a step further. Think about installing another web browser on your device, whatever it may be. Use privacy mode (it sometimes gets annoying with having to log back in all the time. Experiment with the “stay logged in” option of each website. ).

And make a habit. Real life in one browser. naughty and secret stuff only on the other.

there’s much more you can do, but these are good starts that anybody can do easily.

To take caution a step further. Think about installing another web browser on your device, whatever it may be. Use privacy mode (it sometimes gets annoying with having to log back in all the time. Experiment with the “stay logged in” option of each website. ).

And make a habit. Real life in one browser. naughty and secret stuff only on the other.

there’s much more you can do, but these are good starts that anybody can do easily.
Thank you so much!

Back