Justice for Trayvon??

"slaped"

confused-laugh-o.gif

*looks above, sniffs air*

Ahhhh....Racist Shitstain Mondays! Sho 'nuff gotta love 'em! :D

Prosecutors are doing Zimmerman a favor by playing interviews with no cross by the defense. Now Zimmerman does not have to take the stand. :)

That, and the prosecution is testy enough it seems they know its over.

As close to accurate an answer this thread will see..

Guess I'm going to have to deal with your and the moron you quoted.

I didn't cause Zimmerman to shoot Martin, I'm not part of the national press that blew the case all out of proportion while at the same time trying and convicting Zimmerman. Nor am I part of the group of Blacktortionists that have tried to stir the unwashed masses up in order to line their own pockets and grab another 15 min. of media fame. I am not the president and I didn't shoot off my mouth publicly about an event of which he had no knowledge did. (And that's Obama's only connection to the case...........his mouth..........which he just can't seem to keep shut.)

Neither the color of Martin's nor Zimmerman's skin mean shit to me. My only interest is the facts surrounding a case where the media has rushed to judgement, just as they did to Kobe Bryant, AND the security guard they 'convicted' of the World Cup bombings, AND the Atlanta truck driver they 'convicted' of white slavery...........just like so many others they 'convicted' in their haste to create a story for their own financial benefit and the truth be damned.

This is a story of human tragedy that the media, the politicians, and the race baiters have turned into a circus.......all for their own aggrandizement, not in the interest of justice.

Ishmael

When Zimmerman walks blacks will loot the nearest liquer store. Then they will start killing whites and Mexicans. Fortunately, Mexicans will fight back. They hate blacks as much as I do. They do not feel one bit guilty about black poverty. I know because I have talked to them.

I didn't cause Zimmerman to shoot Martin..<derp snip>

Ishmael

You certainly didn't "cause" Zimmerman to shoot Martin.

But you damn well celebrated it.

Perhaps this explains why God saw fit to call all but your most retarded children home early, to spare them the shame you regularly bring upon your family name.

the kid was a criminal and looking for a fight. two bad people, at the wrong spot at the wrong time

^^

Supreme derpitude. The Derpsichore of Ancient Grease. But it's not a Muse, it's more like Abuse.

Zimmy is a recovering alcoholic and domestic abuser/ fighting cops.

I have no doubt he was feeling like a tough guy, then when the tables turned on him he shot the kid.

Somehow this is legal in the US and it makes me happy to be raising my children far from a bunch of wannabe cowboys.

Back