Justice for Trayvon??

But it does have cells and people are kept temporarily locked up, so the difference is not of any significance.

Gomer thinks you get locked up before you get questioned. Plus I think you are turning Fatty on, tone it down. :D:D

Gomer thinks you get locked up before you get questioned. Plus I think you are turning Fatty on, tone it down. :D:D

I don't really acre that Ish thinks they locked up Zimemrman before they questioned him. It's not that important in the case. It's just another example of his warped sense of facts, and when reality is shown to him he fires back with personal insults rather than accepting reality.

Apparently, there is no Sanford City Jail. There is Seminole Co. Jail located in the city of Sanford, but no city jail. What that would mean is that Z was held in the police station while the cops checked on what he had told them and while he was getting treatment for the injuries inflicted on him by TM. What that would mean is that he was kept in a holding cell while the cops checked out his story. That may not be a jail, but it is the next thing to one.

Most Florida police stations have a 'cell' that looks like a high school basketball storage area (chain-link fence to the ceiling and chair bolted to the floor); its a drunk tank is what it is.

But it does have cells and people are kept temporarily locked up, so the difference is not of any significance.

He's just trying to make a distinction without a difference.

Martin is still dead and Zimmerman is still a free man, and "HE"S GOT A GUN!!!!!!!!"

Which brings us to another laughable point, that being the DOJ hold on Zimmerman's old gun for evidential purposes. What a fucking joke that is. Spiteful little maneuvers by spiteful little people.

Ishmael

He's just trying to make a distinction without a difference.

Martin is still dead and Zimmerman is still a free man, and "HE"S GOT A GUN!!!!!!!!"

Which brings us to another laughable point, that being the DOJ hold on Zimmerman's old gun for evidential purposes. What a fucking joke that is. Spiteful little maneuvers by spiteful little people.

Ishmael

I'm not the one making a distinction about it. You distinctly said he was in jail that night, he wasn't.

The DOJ is deciding on if they should bring charges against Zimmerman.

I'm not the one making a distinction about it. You distinctly said he was in jail that night, he wasn't.

The DOJ is deciding on if they should bring charges against Zimmerman.

ROFLMAO For what, violating Martins civil right to pound another human beings head in the pavement? Christ, even the folks up at Harvard Law are laughing their ass off over that notion.

Ishmael

Was Ish always this stupid or is there some kind of rule where Ish has to move into Vettes spot and Vette has to move into BBs spot and BB had to move into Jen's spot?

Was Ish always this stupid or is there some kind of rule where Ish has to move into Vettes spot and Vette has to move into BBs spot and BB had to move into Jen's spot?

You are just logically stupid and can't understand. ;)

All the basic beige bitches and shitstains here have, through trife and strife, eked out their own little ingrained territories of derp throughout the Land Of Lit. Much like Smaug did when he bum-rushed the Lonely Mountain and the she-spider Shelob did in the catacombs of Mount Doom, they are either struggle fiefs or nests of infestation, but these beggar kings call them their kingdoms.

Rare is it that any of them try to usurp the other's rule, but when one goes silent, tis' only a moment before the others try to hoist their dull petards and fly their flags a little higher.

I am continually amazed at Ish's decline. The truly frightening thing is I'm convinced that he actually believes his babble. "Oil is a renewable resource becoz gasoline is burned, sending hydrocarbons into the atmosphere, returned with rainwater where it seeps into the ground and being heavier than water it seeps deeper where it pools again into petroleum, and the cycle begins anew". You can't make that sort of derp up.

Vetty's decline is sadder. It used to be fun watching him make all his predictions ("Bush's strong handling of the mini-recession will allow a landslide for McCain in 2008!"...."a stock is technically a loan to a company with a guaranteed rate of return"). Then AJ taught him the value of speaking out of both sides of his mouth and making simultaneous claims ("the economy is improving thanks to House Republicans!" followed a day later by "the economy is worsening due to President Obama). Finally, Miles Ben Zonah showed him how to sling insults from the safety of the Ignore Bunker.

I am continually amazed at Ish's decline. The truly frightening thing is I'm convinced that he actually believes his babble. "Oil is a renewable resource becoz gasoline is burned, sending hydrocarbons into the atmosphere, returned with rainwater where it seeps into the ground and being heavier than water it seeps deeper where it pools again into petroleum, and the cycle begins anew". You can't make that sort of derp up.

Vetty's decline is sadder. It used to be fun watching him make all his predictions ("Bush's strong handling of the mini-recession will allow a landslide for McCain in 2008!"...."a stock is technically a loan to a company with a guaranteed rate of return"). Then AJ taught him the value of speaking out of both sides of his mouth and making simultaneous claims ("the economy is improving thanks to House Republicans!" followed a day later by "the economy is worsening due to President Obama). Finally, Miles Ben Zonah showed him how to sling insults from the safety of the Ignore Bunker.

Ish was always a pathetically pressed bitch from jump. He got into an argument with me over a Prince lyric of all things a few years ago, all because he was up late, drunk and lonely. Never, ever forget that shit, it was priceless.

Vette just fell the fuck off the turnip truck entirely. Like someone took a two-by-four when he wasn't looking and just went *WHAPPPP* upside his head...stumbled, fell out the Chevy, hit the gravel rolling, got up walking with a clubfoot limp like Anton Chigurh and ain't been the same since.

ROFLMAO For what, violating Martins civil right to pound another human beings head in the pavement? Christ, even the folks up at Harvard Law are laughing their ass off over that notion.

Ishmael

Likely for the whole business of getting out of his car with a loaded gun to chase down Martin solely because he was black.

Likely for the whole business of getting out of his car with a loaded gun to chase down Martin solely because he was black.

Even though that is in contradiction of the facts of the matter, it is an excellent example of why you'd have never been picked for the jury.

Ishmael

I think we all can agree that until holder, obama, jessie jackson, and al sharpton are in jail, there will be no justice for the criminal trayvon

Back