Justice for Trayvon??

Thank you for driving the point home.

I don't need you to be obtuse is not the same as saying, Izzy, DO NOT be so obtuse.

But, to you, this issue has become an emotional cause, so you read and hear exactly what you want to see and hear to the point that the only rational comment you have is derp.

He called a non-9-11 line specifically designated for the purpose to partner with the police; wanting them to actually find the young man is not a crime.

Actually Chief, you're the one with teh emotional connection here.

I can understand your deep personal connection to Zimmerman: an overweight half-white loser who feels embiggened when he carries a gun, with a deep seated hatred for minorities.

Unlike you, however, Zimmerman wasn't content to merely fantasize about taking out an unarmed minority kid, he actually acted out his perverse Rambo fantasy. Pew pew pew...and the rest, as they say, is history.

Sounds like an archaic law that would be quickly off the books if citizens in REALITY made citizens arrests.

Is California a concealed carry state?

I can't imagine any jurisdiction encouraging citizens to make arrests.

What if anything would prevent say, the New Black Panthers from patrolling their neighborhood and yours while armed, making citizens arrests?

Nothing. The Holder Justice Department is not interested in their armed antics.

If Trayvon and Zimmerman both had guns and both felt threatened by each other and didn't want to retreat, would they basically just have a legal duel?

He who shouts last, is, of course, right...
;) ;)

woody%20and%20soon%20yi.jpg
Soon Yi says: Velly profound, AJ-San! Will this be on the test?

Plofound, Fat St00pid Man.

Cunt even get that right.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit better insults than the gopher-balls choom gang koolaid drinkers.

It's all that Hope and Chingue . . . and now the chingue has come home to roost.

chenge_obama_poster_parody_by_captainvendetta-d3htzvq.jpg

Birth of a Racist
Sally Zelikovsky, American Thinker
July 20, 2013

When I awoke this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that I had undergone a fundamental transformation -- a Kafkaesque metamorphosis. I was no longer myself. I had become...a racist.

I didn't do it to myself. I've always been sensitive to race. I don't support racism or racists. I've never considered myself racist and don't think others would consider me a racist. How could I be one now?

I never enslaved anyone, prevented them from working or voting or living in my neighborhood or joining my clubs. I don't think there was any proof that George Zimmerman did either.

But now I know if I ever cross or injure a black person -- no matter how justified my actions might be -- there is a presumption that I am a racist.

I don't like it at all. It isn't true. But here I am, non-racist me trapped inside this new racist body I've been assigned. My actions and beliefs are irrelevant. Society has decreed this is who I am.

Like alien pods taking control over our slumbering bodies, unstoppable forces have gradually been redirecting our programming as a society so that any time a minority is harmed or disliked by a white person, the precipitating cause of the harm or dislike is ipso facto racism.

After the Zimmerman verdict, many white people woke up just like me, realizing that we will be deemed haters whenever we interact with non-whites and something goes wrong -- no matter what our motivation or innermost thoughts are.

Most of us didn't grow up this way. Quite the opposite. I was taught never to hate and only to judge people by their actions and not by their color, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. Didn't Martin Luther King say we should judge a man by "the content of his character, not by his color of his skin"?

Use of racism to implement an agenda or get one's way, has been building over years. This isn't news to any of you. Anytime you fire someone who is a minority, you must have documentation backing up your non-racist justifications. Even if you have pages and testimony to bolster your decision, you still could be confronted with an unpleasant lawsuit identifying you as a "discriminator."

Even though we are supposed to be a color-blind, post-racial society, groups and individuals force us to think about race all the time. We have become a hyper-racial society. Furthermore, since very few of us want to be labeled with anything as odious as "racist," we will do anything -- including keeping incompetents in our employ -- to avoid the moniker.

Nevertheless, as careful as many whites are to avoid doing anything that would saddle us with such epithets, time and time again it is thrust upon us with the goal of serving someone else's purpose -- regardless how we actually conduct ourselves.

Although I think too much time is spent discussing black issues from both left and right perspectives, as only 12% of the US population is black and in California its less than 10%, I would like to add one more point.

There seems to be an argument that people are targeted or profiled for suspicion of crime or doing something wrong because they are black. I would suggest that there's at least at many times that people are given a pass because they are black. For example, if there's hooligan teens in my neighborhood, I'm more likely to confront them if they are non-black than if they are black because I don't want to be accused of "racism." In fact, its always a relief when there are black troublemakers and a black resident comes out to confront them, because you know there won't be any accusations of "racism."

So, just to throw that out there. If there are cases where someone might dislike black people and try to accuse them of something, there are at least as many and probably more cases where people look the other way. I would say these at least offset each other, so there's no net discrimination.

Dayum!

This party's still going strawng!

~ derp dj's keep playing that song, keep on derpin'-derpin'-all nite-all nite ~

tumblr_inline_mokrg8wqbk1qz4rgp.gif

So the martin case should make us reflect on white privilege....because they didn't have the evidence to prove a white guy murdered a black kid.

There's no such thing as "white "privilege"," and Zimmerman wasn't white in the first place. :rolleyes:

A few weeks ago I was in the parking lot at the grocery store, and there was a black teenager riding a skateboard right underneath a sign that said "no skateboarding." As I hate skateboarders in the first place I found that annoying, but anyway I was getting into my car, and just then a security guard came over and asking the kid to stop riding his skateboard in the lot and pointed to the sign. The kid started claiming that nobody says anything when white kids do it, the guard handled the accusation with very impressive poise, he rationally pointed out he would and does say the same thing to those kids when he sees them. He handled it quite professionally, but those kinds of accusations aren't something people should have to put up with when they are just doing their job and treating everyone the same. There was no indication that this had anything to do with race at all, but the race card was pulled.

Back