Joshua's first thread.

that's the great thing, Beth...

I like just about everything...(except men and morbidly obesce women)

I especially love the idea of women that dress up in sexy costumes...I was watching my favorite tv show (Dr. Who) last season and about jizzed in my pants when the character Amy Pond (a red head, yeah!!! :D) was dressed up as a cop...awesome!!!

:) Me and my readers wrote quite a few posts on Amy Pond. I love doctor who. I keep meaning to watch the originals.

I'll make a mental note to wipe out mfm from list of things to talk about then ;)

I am not opposed to the mfm...just as long as he and I abide by the "bro-code"...and we don't touch each other, except to give a high five while putting the girl into the old "chinese finger trap".

Amy Pond is by far the sexiest of the Doctor's assistants..and the recent season has really got me and my wife excited...can't wait for the next.

We have even begun watching Torchwood...(I know...weird that I like the show but there are a lot of dudes kissing each other in it).

Why thank you very much...

I'm hoping to lose that last 10 to 15 pounds and thus make your viewing more enjoyable.:cool:

:confused:

I like all kinds of men, so the ten to fifteen pounds you feel you need to lose make no difference to me.:rose:

You are an attractive man.:kiss:

in that case, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Is there anything in particular that you would like to see in my next photos...I'm running out of ideas.

Well, I like men in jeans, cowboys are hawt and so are cops and men in the military, lol, so you have covered a lot of ground already!:)

Dress shirts are hot...I love the anticipation of unbuttoning one...or a man in a suit, I always want to mess them up;), makes me think of rough half dressed sex in a private office or something to that effect.

I also like shots of men's hands, their collarbones, their jawlines and their smiles.:rose:

A suit makes a very long photo set if you're clever :) And remember that to tease is to please

Torchwood is ace. I like its campness and, yeah there is a fair amount of boy love but it isn't overpowering. No more than if Captain Jack liked just girls. Jack is all for equal ops and loves everyone

Yeah...catching up on season two of TW, and I really thought at one point that Jack and Gwen would have gotten together..but I like the idea of gwen keeping a relationship outside of the team...I'm just glad that her boyfriend knows about Torchwood and what it all involves...I was getting a little sick of the fighting between them.

teasing in a suit...hmmm....I shall have to plan this out for the next time my wife is out of the hosue for a while.

Well, I like men in jeans, cowboys are hawt and so are cops and men in the military, lol, so you have covered a lot of ground already!:)

Dress shirts are hot...I love the anticipation of unbuttoning one...or a man in a suit, I always want to mess them up;), makes me think of rough half dressed sex in a private office or something to that effect.

I also like shots of men's hands, their collarbones, their jawlines and their smiles.:rose:

very...I think my internet is acting up...slow as all get out..and it's not supposed to be.

Oh, don't misunderstand me Beth,

I love my wife, very much..but her lack of attention to me has caused me to start seeking enjoyment elsewhere...

When we first got together, we did it like mad rabbits...every position, place, and time we could.

but as the old saying goes...the number one killer of a woman's sex drive is wedding cake.

HOWEVER, because I still do love her very much, I send her out for "mommy time" or "Wife alone time" to get her away from the house and our wonderful children, because I get to go to work all day and have intelligent conversations, well about as intelligent as they get in the Marine Corps...regardless, she is stuck in the house with a 7 year old and a 4 year old...

The extent of her conversations involve boogers, Ninja Turtles, and when the next snack time is...so I make her treat herself to time alone, it's the least I could do.

Oh, don't misunderstand me Beth,

I love my wife, very much..but her lack of attention to me has caused me to start seeking enjoyment elsewhere...

When we first got together, we did it like mad rabbits...every position, place, and time we could.

but as the old saying goes...the number one killer of a woman's sex drive is wedding cake.

HOWEVER, because I still do love her very much, I send her out for "mommy time" or "Wife alone time" to get her away from the house and our wonderful children, because I get to go to work all day and have intelligent conversations, well about as intelligent as they get in the Marine Corps...regardless, she is stuck in the house with a 7 year old and a 4 year old...

The extent of her conversations involve boogers, Ninja Turtles, and when the next snack time is...so I make her treat herself to time alone, it's the least I could do.
im not..well, a lie, im misunderstanding why you felt need to explain yourself hun.

I said lucky wife because you had plans (from what i understood) to tease your wife with suit. Of which I am jealous..mister hot bod :devil:

ah...well, she won't see it as much of a tease...she sees me wear them often.

and you will be the first ones to see any pictures I can get taken while she is gone.

but I don't know when that is...

as for why I felt I needed to justify myself...ummm..misunderstanding on my part, sorry.

ah...well, she won't see it as much of a tease...she sees me wear them often.

and you will be the first ones to see any pictures I can get taken while she is gone.

but I don't know when that is...

as for why I felt I needed to justify myself...ummm..misunderstanding on my part, sorry.
Apology accepted..even though not needed ;)

Hey I'm sure you can do a great strip tease that would breathe life into your suit life :)

Dog tags are always a hot accessory ;) as are guns, towels wrapped around one's waist after they've showered...just some thoughts ;)

I am moving to Okinawa Japan...I will try to post more pictures once I am there...

OK, in Okinawa...and will start posting pictures as I can take them and get them on my computer...

Hope all you girls enjoy the anticipation of the wait.

Ok folks...finally returned from my amazing trip to Afghanistan...

Ready to keep this thread going as long as you wonderful people wish me too...

Back