John's Rustic Romper Room

The water is warm, although for out here the air is a bit chilly. I think we're looking for a high of like 65 today. Think I may pull out the heaters tonight before I hit the jacuzzi. Then I wont freeze coming out.

Back when I lived in Cali I would do ten minutes in the hot tub, jump into the unheated pool and swim a lap, then back into the hot tub. I did that every night before bed until december 1 that year. The manager got his behind chewed by the owner over the cost of keeping the hot tub heated the extra two months that the manager left it open that year just because I was using it every night. lol. :D

Back when I lived in Cali I would do ten minutes in the hot tub, jump into the unheated pool and swim a lap, then back into the hot tub. I did that every night before bed until december 1 that year. The manager got his behind chewed by the owner over the cost of keeping the hot tub heated the extra two months that the manager left it open that year just because I was using it every night. lol. :D

That's funny Sunbunny :) I do that in the summer, but the air has just been too chilly lately. I like to sit in the jacuzzi, then sit on the deck, then get back in. You know, later, rinse, repeat ;) I have to be a bit careful now with the young one not being so young, but fortunately her bedroom is on the front side of the upstairs so at least I don't have to worry about her peaking from there, I just wait until she's asleep.

It's great seeing you all around again. I wish I could find more time to be here, but I promise I stop when I can. :heart::heart::heart:

Yeah, one of the drawbacks of the townhouse complex was couldn't swim or hot tub naked. There were a few times out on the balcony under the stars though.. ;)

It's overcast, dark and we're supposed to see a high in the low 60's today. I'm thinking I need to find something to do inside. Decisions, decisions!!

It's overcast, dark and we're supposed to see a high in the low 60's today. I'm thinking I need to find something to do inside. Decisions, decisions!!

You can hate me.... come to NY.... beautiful 75 degrees.

Newly scrubbed deck chairs, view of the lake, a gin and tonic (?) calling your name.

AND KISSES TO YOU!!!

It's a day with the potential of storms, not cold but not warm and windy. I'm brewing a cup of tea in the hopes that it will help my body wake up and I'm going to sit out on the porch to enjoy it!

It's still chilly here. This isn't what I pay for :)

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there!!! You'll never understand how important you are in our every day lives, but we're all glad you were there when needed. :heart::rose:

Thanks John! I had a wonderful day, my offspring invited me to the movies, we watched The Avengers! I even got a coke and popcorn!

It looks like its been over a year since I was last on here, I can't believe it. Either way, I have returned and plan on checking things out a bit more frequently. I hope somebody is still around that enjoys chatting.

John

John! John! John!

**Running to hug and kiss**

Welcome back baby! You have been missed.

It's cold here and I think I'm getting snow tomorrow. Is your pool uncovered and heated? I'll bring the Gin and Tonic.

Back