John's Rustic Romper Room

sounds like we're on our way! :)

Life is good. Shop is doing alright. Still a bit slow, but that's to be expected with any new venture. I'm encouraged, and getting work, so it feels like a good start. Another year and I should have a better idea where it will take me.

I have some chicken we can throw on the grill. The trampoline is in good shape, except in need of some usage ;)

Let's make it happen!

*saunters through the garden, hums "bababa, bababa, babararaba" looks at the tramp, strokes it, hops on*

I love watching dutch on that tramp. Nice to have some of the crew back too. Grab a drink, sit back and relax, and lets catch up.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

We have a lot of catching up to do! It isn't easy talking while I am on the tramp though, but let me try ...

*jumps up* I
*lands* have
*up again* my
*down* parents
*up* here
*down* for
*up* a we-
*down* ek.

Since we're catching up........

Anyone have anything interesting to share? How is life treating you? Come on, spill the beans

On my end, I just got out of the hospital after a short visit. I had dehydrated so bad after a bout of food poisoning that my kidneys began shutting down. Nothing too serious and I'm now home and well on my way back to normal.

Now to get some stuff done around the house, pool is up and running, but the deck could use a good cleaning. I bought a new gazebo but haven't put it up yet, and I have to decide what flowers to buy, although with the water shortage I'm thinking just cactus and such this year.

Things are looking better around here every day. Began putting up the gazebo and have most of the flower beds cleaned up and tended to.

John! That was a fright! I am so very glad you are doing well again :kiss::kiss::kiss:

There are many flowers like marigold, zinnias, cosmos, lavender and hostas which don't need much water beside cactus, and very nice grasses too.

Mm, the gazebo is for you to sit under while we jump on the tramp?

The Gazebo is for everyone of course, but I like your idea too. We have plenty of room and 4 chairs total so it should be comfy.

On the flower side, I need to do some research and figure out which way to go. We're almost to the point of rationing here, so it's important that I put in those that don't require much water. I'm not even sure how full I'll keep the pool. We're accustomed to filling it to the water line about once a week. This year I may have to wait every other week.

Hello John...I hope you remember me, Kelleebabes...May I come to your party? we haven't had a chance to visit much, but one can always hope...:rose:

The Gazebo is for everyone of course, but I like your idea too. We have plenty of room and 4 chairs total so it should be comfy.

On the flower side, I need to do some research and figure out which way to go. We're almost to the point of rationing here, so it's important that I put in those that don't require much water. I'm not even sure how full I'll keep the pool. We're accustomed to filling it to the water line about once a week. This year I may have to wait every other week.

Oh dear. Why don't you put a few nice rocks in your flowerbeds? You could also put a few in the pool ...

I think an early morning swim sounds nice... stripping down and slipping into the water quiet as a mouse.

The water is warm, although for out here the air is a bit chilly. I think we're looking for a high of like 65 today. Think I may pull out the heaters tonight before I hit the jacuzzi. Then I wont freeze coming out.

Just wanted to say good day and hello...you have such a nice thing going...I'm so happy to be apart of such beautiful open minded ...provocative people:rose:

Hi John.... Hi everyone.....

Heading out now for a trivia night at local bar. I will look forward to a swim after we go all in with our points and lose in the final round. You think I would learn.

Back