Jekyll's Apartment

I was inspired..

and why can't that happen with my idea?!!?!?!?!?! *ish e-jealous kinda...if I weren't in two threads with you already so I guess thats partly my fault* Nevermind, not e-jealous!
Heh one was of our threads was your idea. The other one was mine. I wanted to do a cheerleader one, but god knows how that turned into that incest one. And I like your ideas too. I especially liked the latest viking one. But I have one like that going on already or I would have contacted you. And as for the length of your post, now I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less. :D

PS. I have some ideas now. But I'm not putting them into the room because someone would try to shift it into the active room and I have too much stuff there already. I can't keep up with it actually.

Heh one was of our threads was your idea. The other one was mine. I wanted to do a cheerleader one, but god knows how that turned into that incest one. And I like your ideas too. I especially liked the latest viking one. But I have one like that going on already or I would have contacted you. And as for the length of your post, now I wouldn't be satisfied with anything less. :D

PS. I have some ideas now. But I'm not putting them into the room because someone would try to shift it into the active room and I have too much stuff there already. I can't keep up with it actually.

=O you do?!

and crap, now I really have to put my thinking cap on to get a post that long.

I did. See we talked about 'brilliant intellect' once. Wonder where it went :D

Oh, its still here with me, you just borrow it from time to time.....besides, I try to use that technique with people who write.

'He kissed her passionately'

and leave it at that.

Anyways, be back in 10-15 mins. I'm starving.

Jek is in high demand, lol. But he just can't say no. He's going to get in over his head soon!

Jek is in high demand, lol. But he just can't say no. He's going to get in over his head soon!
10-15mins is exactly what I need to complete a post.

I think I already am. I took care of everything else now though. I'm down to writing ours now. Jack can't decide whether to leave Kate alone or not. ( just a preview)

10-15mins is exactly what I need to complete a post.

I think I already am. I took care of everything else now though. I'm down to writing ours now. Jack can't decide whether to leave Kate alone or not. ( just a preview)

Wow, it takes me a lot longer than that to write my stuff.

Sorry for not posting, I've been feeling really grumpy and off my game. Writers Block has me in its evil clutches.

It takes me 10-15 mins, because half of them are spent on asking ssun questions and reading lostpedia. Though she has the whole show memorized I tend not to ask her everything.

Oh and ssun, don't worry about it. You know I can wait quite a long while for your post. ;)

Well I'm very jealous of you two and that ability to write so quickly. :p

Ahh....I should have guessed. Well what can we do in an empty apartment I wounder ? :devil:

Well for one thing, we cannot, for any reason whatsoever, close a door. It tends to irritate the resident ghost. He's a perverted old soul which likes to watch.

Back