Jekyll's Apartment

Otay..... I totally understand. :)
Thank You. You can make Dan an NPC if you like. Just think of me when you are doing naughty stuff to him :D . And I have to go now for an hour or two. I'll post on our threads when I'm back.

Thank You. You can make Dan an NPC if you like. Just think of me when you are doing naughty stuff to him :D . And I have to go now for an hour or two. I'll post on our threads when I'm back.

Lol, okay...tty then...and I'll just find someone to replace you. I'm cool like that. :D

Oh and I wanted to ask....Can we make our RPs a little more....umm...lengthy.
The brother one has reduced to one liners. :(

I'm sorry totally my fault, when that happens that normally means, I'm having brain freezes and can't think of anything better to say than.."Cool..." but I shall certainly go for lengthy cuz i totally understand.

Ok. So for those who miss me and take the time to entertain this poor soul, I may be off till the 14th. My apologies. I'll try to come online in between on and off, but mostly it will be off.

Ok. So for those who miss me and take the time to entertain this poor soul, I may be off till the 14th. My apologies. I'll try to come online in between on and off, but mostly it will be off.

Awwwwwww okay. I'll miss you *sniffles*

cupcakes.JPG

*leaves some cupcakes by the door then runs back to her palace*

*browses the idea room*

EMPTY!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat* yeah, but on another note I just wrote the longest response to Jekylls post.

It was fun for you. I had to put everything in its place after the party you know.

That's the longest all right. You should see ssunstorm's lost thread though. That's good lengthy stuff. And the idea room keeps getting empty. People keep moving stuff from there to the active thread.

It was fun for you. I had to put everything in its place after the party you know.

That's the longest all right. You should see ssunstorm's lost thread though. That's good lengthy stuff. And the idea room keeps getting empty. People keep moving stuff from there to the active thread.

I was inspired..

and why can't that happen with my idea?!!?!?!?!?! *ish e-jealous kinda...if I weren't in two threads with you already so I guess thats partly my fault* Nevermind, not e-jealous!

Back