It's just one person??

I just read in another thread that it is just one person reading and vetting EVERY story???

Is that true?

If so... WOW! Respect!

Also now worried about that person... (and Literotica as a whole, a bus-factor of 1 is no good!). I'm sure this has been discussed before, but couldn't a handful of the most respected authors/editors also vet stories?

I just read in another thread that it is just one person reading and vetting EVERY story???

Is that true?

If so... WOW! Respect!

Also now worried about that person... (and Literotica as a whole, a bus-factor of 1 is no good!). I'm sure this has been discussed before, but couldn't a handful of the most respected authors/editors also vet stories?
It didn’t used to be just one person, but I haven’t been around much these past few years.

Is that true?

If so... WOW! Respect!

you can always volunteer. I heard the pay is great!

I was curious their process and tools that to determine what story makes the cut.

Back