It Was Twenty Years Ago Today

RobDownSouth

Never Banhammered
I first arrived here on Literotica twenty years ago today.
I'm starting my third decade here.
I recall the topic of the day on the How To board was how to get your dog to fuck you. Umm, no thanks.
On the General Board some guy named Ishmael and his faithful Indian companion Fawkin' Injun were celebrating Hitler's birthday.
What a long strange trip it's been!

I recall the topic of the day on the How To board was how to get your dog to fuck you. Umm, no thanks.
On the General Board some guy named Ishmael and his faithful Indian companion Fawkin' Injun were celebrating Hitler's birthday.
She was something huh? Something about slapping her ass...but I thought that was in the GB? Too long ago to remember much other than we now have a rule outlawing dog fucking

She was something huh? Something about slapping her ass...but I thought that was in the GB? Too long ago to remember much other than we now have a rule outlawing dog fucking

I only knew about it from Luk.
Something about a poster bragging about using peanut butter.
He told the story so many times, with glee and hoo-has.

Now that I think about it, that thread might have been on the General Board. Naive moi thought the thread was something about doggy style fucking, imagine getting all the technical deets of how to pleasure your pooch....I recall thinking "we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto! Toto? TOTO!! Quit humpin' mah leg!"

20 years ago... the halcyon days, right? :D there are just some things you can't help but be glad you missed

Aren’t the current good old days always better than the future good old days?

It's rather obvious you're still pissed Ish & AJ are in the GB Hall of Fame and you're not.

I look forward for you spending the next twenty years here. :)

Now that I think about it, that thread might have been on the General Board. Naive moi thought the thread was something about doggy style fucking, imagine getting all the technical deets of how to pleasure your pooch....I recall thinking "we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto! Toto? TOTO!! Quit humpin' mah leg!"

Kyle's thread about the dog fucker was one of the funniest things in GB history, although "Scott X, literary scholar" is probably still the alltime champ there.

I'm coming up on 20 years myself, so maybe I need to stop referring to Ish as a geezer. I think I'm older now than he was in 2002.

Back