John Engelman, come on down.

Strange that he avoids the initial post.....wonder why
I largely agree with the initial post. Population pressures in sub Saharan Africa have not prepared most Negroes genetically for the intellectual and social demands of civilization. This becomes obvious when blacks move out of Africa.

On politics. The democrat party has built a coalition of "tribes." Their entire focus is to appeal to various minority groups in order to build a majority. Identity politics (tribalism) is a loser and does nothing to move a nation forward. I bring this up because in spite of you proclaiming to be a democrat, you are doing your best to alienate one of the parties key voting groups. An activity that seems quite paradoxical to me. I don't doubt your sincerity in what you post, merely wondering whether you've thought it through to a cohesive whole and where you're going with it and what you plan to do about it?
I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime, race, and what Republican politicians say about immigration when they campaign. Between elections Republicans who win elections take orders from the Republican Donor Class. The Republican Donor Class wants more immigrants. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to cut wages. By competing for places to live immigrants enable landlords to raise rents.

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Nevertheless, the high rate of immigration has economic costs I cannot easily afford to pay.

I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues. I believe on the basis of facts I have posted here that the civil right legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended, but ill conceived. I supported them as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Unlike most Democrats I have woken up from Martin Luther King's dream.

I agree with the Republicans on the issues of crime, race, and what Republican politicians say about immigration when they campaign. Between elections Republicans who win elections take orders from the Republican Donor Class. The Republican Donor Class wants more immigrants. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to cut wages. By competing for places to live immigrants enable landlords to raise rents.

I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. Nevertheless, the high rate of immigration has economic costs I cannot easily afford to pay.

I agree with the Democrats on economic and environmental issues. I believe on the basis of facts I have posted here that the civil right legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended, but ill conceived. I supported them as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Unlike most Democrats I have woken up from Martin Luther King's dream.
Again, you engage in mixed messaging but some of your points are well taken. Re. what the republicans say on the campaign trail vs what they do..........there is a disconnect. And quite frankly that is exactly what led to the rise of a Donald Trump.

The Republicans re. race are not racist. As a matter of fact they are quite neutral in that regard. They have bought into the notion that all men are equal and that if you work hard enough you'll succeed. Not true, there are those that no matter how hard they TRY to work they aren't going to get very far. This falls back on your IQ arguments. But that same limitation is as true for Whites and Asian's as it is for the Blacks, we're merely arguing over proportions.

I'm somewhat surprised at your agreement with the democrats re. the economy.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville

And that is exactly the phenomena that began with FDR's policies, policies based on Keynesian economics gone off the rails. Keynes theory was to use government spending to moderate the normal business boom-bust cycle. Now we have boom-bust cycles based on the government picking the winners vs. losers. The democrat notion is that you can buy/legislate your way to Utopia...............you can't. And even they realize that so the new paradigm is to silence anyone that disagrees with their doctrine. That is the path to totalitarianism.

On the environmental issue I would remind you that it was Nixon that signed those bills into law. However it is one thing to prohibit/penalize one activity but quite another to sanction/subsidize another.

In more that a few respects you come across as a Libertarian unwilling to let go of some legacy beliefs.

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” ― Alexis de Tocqueville
During the New Deal the Democrat Congress bribed the public with money taxed from the rich. The Republicans complained on behalf of the rich. The public noticed those complaints, and renewed their support for the Democrats.

First the rich lost a lot of money in the Stock Market Crash. Then Roosevelt blamed them for the Great Depression, raised their taxes, and encouraged their employees to form and join unions. It was great fun, and it caused Roosevelt to be re elected three times. :)

In more that a few respects you come across as a Libertarian unwilling to let go of some legacy beliefs.
I am not any kind of a libertarian. I am fairly conservative on social issues, and liberal on economic and environmental issues. Libertarians make a lot of noise, but there are far more anti libertarians than libertarians. I am a heriditarian and a race realist. I am pessimistic about human nature and human potential. I think genes have far more influence on ability levels and behavior than any other factor. That is why I favor punishment for criminals, rather than social reform and social welfare spending. Nevertheless, I like a large, powerful, expensive government paid for by steeply progressive taxation. I want the money to be spent on environmental programs and middle class entitlements, rather than on welfare checks for the underclass.

Last edited:
Scientology also publishes “much documentation.”

So does the Flat Earth Society.

We don’t laugh at them because we can’t “refute their assertions”.

We laugh at them because they are fools.
Your comment demonstrates that you are unable to evaluate evidence.

IQ tests measure the ability to learn complex skills quickly and well. For a century they have accurately predicted academic and economic success, as well as other desirable outcomes in life.
usually, you are replies are within reason, and sometimes even well thought out. That is just not the case here. Your claims are completely unfounded. I’m quite sure you know how to cite a source. If there was any legitimacy to your statement you would provide a reputable one.

usually, you are replies are within reason, and sometimes even well thought out. That is just not the case here. Your claims are completely unfounded. I’m quite sure you know how to cite a source. If there was any legitimacy to your statement you would provide a reputable one.
In 1984 George Orwell wrote: "All rulers in all ages have tried to impose a false view of the world upon their followers, but they could not afford to encourage any illusion that tended to impair military efficiency. So long as defeat meant the loss of independence, or some other result generally held to be undesirable, the precautions against defeat had to be serious. Physical facts could not be ignored. In philosophy, or religion, or ethics, or politics, two and two might make five, but when one was designing a gun or an aeroplane they had to make four."

----------

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

https://fathersmanifesto.net/rushtongould.htm

----------

The U.S. military pioneered the use of IQ tests during the First World War. It remains committed to IQ tests because they have proven their ability to determine complex skills quickly and well.

John, you might want to tighten up on your personal privacy if you're going to be espousing your retarded race theories in public view like this.
Lol ..gotta protect your own. 👍

Back