Israel/Hamas PB Tribal Fight

what other sources are there that isnt Hamas?

there are NO CILILIANS in Gaza except Israeli hostages

what other sources are there that isnt Hamas?

there are NO CILILIANS in Gaza except Israeli hostages
Then how is Hamas killing civilians in Gaza?

Lol.....¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Seven months of genocide and the vaunted Israeli Genocide Force can't locate "two battalions of Hamas fighters"?

Where'd you get your numbers from? Looks like most military-age Gazan men have been killed and Israelis have to satisfy their bloodlust sniping grandmothers and children.
Robbie, when did you get back from your campus "protesting" tour of the south west. I looked for you on TV but there were far too many ugly overweight keffiyeh wearing losers chanting racial slurs.

Seven months of genocide and the vaunted Israeli Genocide Force can't locate "two battalions of Hamas fighters"?

Where'd you get your numbers from? Looks like most military-age Gazan men have been killed and Israelis have to satisfy their bloodlust sniping grandmothers and children.
" Israel maintains that four Hamas battalions are operating from the southern city. Rafah is also one of the only places in Gaza that Israeli forces have not destroyed and is the site of two border crossings "

https://www.vox.com/world-politics/...-gaza-cairo-khan-younis-idf-gallant-netanyahu

I have heard and read the size to be two battalions, but the IDF now says as many as 4 battalions are operating in the Rafah TOA.

Last edited:
" Israel maintains that four Hamas battalions are operating from the southern city. Rafah is also one of the only places in Gaza that Israeli forces have not destroyed and is the site of two border crossings "

https://www.vox.com/world-politics/...-gaza-cairo-khan-younis-idf-gallant-netanyahu

I have heard and read the size to be t5wo battalions, but the IDF now says as many as 4 battalions are operating in the Rafah TOA.
Got it. You blithely accept any and all numbers that 'Israel' publishes. Two battalions last Friday sounded good, Four battalions today sounds better.

I think it is silly that anyone accepts anything that Israel states at face value any longer. They have zero credibility, going back to "40 beheaded babbies".

Got it. You blithely accept any and all numbers that 'Israel' publishes. Two battalions last Friday sounded good, Four battalions today sounds better.

I think it is silly that anyone accepts anything that Israel states at face value any longer. They have zero credibility, going back to "40 beheaded babbies".
What’s Biden’s next move?

Robbie, when did you get back from your campus "protesting" tour of the south west. I looked for you on TV but there were far too many ugly overweight keffiyeh wearing losers chanting racial slurs.
I've never protested on a college campus in my life.
Also, you and rightguide need to give the "Rob is fat" meme a rest. I've been height/weight proportional since 2012, you guys need some better insults. Babyboomer50s calls me a racist too....what "racial slurs" have you heard me use? You still sore about me pointing out your "we can't trust no nigger numbers" posts way back when Obama was in office?

American military has completed construction of steel pier in Gaza for relief supplies, which will hopefully alleviate some of the starvation of civilians that the Israeli genocide campaign has brought to Gaza.

Pier was to open today, but high sea swells delayed operations until tomorrow.

He told them Rafa was a line.

How is this indecisive?
Biden should be all in for the eradication of Hamas. The sooner that happens the sooner some sort of peace breaks out in the area. Withholding weapons is a political decision to appease the radical left of the democrat party. Biden could give two shits for the Palestinian people, it’s all about votes.

Biden is infamous for half measures. Had Biden given Ukraine tanks and F-16s in a timely manner the Russian convoys could have been destroyed in place.

Biden should be all in for the eradication of Hamas. The sooner that happens the sooner some sort of peace breaks out in the area. Withholding weapons is a political decision to appease the radical left of the democrat party. Biden could give two shits for the Palestinian people, it’s all about votes.

Biden is infamous for half measures. Had Biden given Ukraine tanks and F-16s in a timely manner the Russian convoys could have been destroyed in place.
You didn't answer my question.

Back