Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you have it all under control then. But I'm so curious as to how she found out if you have it under a pen name...

Oh, and poor kid. :rose: Teachers can be so mean sometimes.

Seems like you have it all under control then. But I'm so curious as to how she found out if you have it under a pen name...

Oh, and poor kid. :rose: Teachers can be so mean sometimes.

I know. I am curious, she wasn't quite sure herself but I will refuse to pass her unless she reveals all, LOL.

Bloody cow! I will give her a right slapping, I can tell you! Piglet has had a really rough year in school this year. It doesn't help that her supposed best friend, daughter of the alkie, whispers in her ear and distracts her all the time. :rolleyes: But I expect teachers to be able to distinguish between distraction and laziness. :mad:

See, I just keep reading the above posts as an unfurling plot line for a rather interesting and delicious lesbian story . . . .

:devil:

Write it. :cool:

As if I haven't got enough on my plate as it is. Naoko wants the double-booked bathtime thing, I have my new adult fantasyland story idea, a possible rework of a huge series I just pulled off Lit . . . .

Sheesh. My daughter may think I'm Superman, but I do have my limits.

You write it. :p

As if I haven't got enough on my plate as it is. Naoko wants the double-booked bathtime thing, I have my new adult fantasyland story idea, a possible rework of a huge series I just pulled off Lit . . . .

Sheesh. My daughter may think I'm Superman, but I do have my limits.

You write it. :p

Oh, no no! You're not fobbing this off on me. I have three plot bunnies hopping around already. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Yes I really have time to write this.

Good news, my student is a secret sub, training a friend who has Dom hankerings, so she will not be blackmailing me :devil:. I mean, writing about Welsh werewolves who wear condoms is hardly blackmail material, is it? :) Well ... not if you already had your piccie in a pinup shot plastered all over some lesbian rag. Sheesh, they told me they wanted to publish my postmodern feminist account of the body! I probably ought to have been suspicious when they suggested the accompanying portrait be in a swimsuit. Not that you can see much of the swimsuit the way they posed it ....

Anyway, my colleague pointed out that very few academics can boast a similar publication, which is true.

Oh, and er - that was a long time ago. Total dog these days, guys! Believe me. ;)

And I have just had to go into the school in bloody linen, cashmere and pearls to do this to the teacher :caning:, whom I have left whimpering in the corridors promising never to be mean to my little Piggle-wiggle again. :mad:

And I can't find my diamante sunglasses. What is a MILF without her accessories? I ask you. Someone find my diamante sunglasses. They actually are a medical necessity, since they help my hayfever. I wonder if I can get a replacement pair on prescription .... :rolleyes:

I don't think there's any kind of story in that lot that would interest people on here! :D

Well ... not if you already had your piccie in a pinup shot plastered all over some lesbian rag. Sheesh, they told me they wanted to publish my postmodern feminist account of the body! I probably ought to have been suspicious when they suggested the accompanying portrait be in a swimsuit. Not that you can see much of the swimsuit the way they posed it ....

Anyway, my colleague pointed out that very few academics can boast a similar publication, which is true.

Which esteemed publication is this? What volume? Issue? Merely asking, not like I'll run out and... uh, so name and details? :D

I don't think there's any kind of story in that lot that would interest people on here! :D

Riiight. :rolleyes:

A little experiment with Photobucket failed in that I got one picture to come up, accompanied by all the others, which is NOT what I wanted. :eek:

Gerr rr rr
:confused:

Last edited:
A little experiment with Photobucket failed in that I got one picture to come up, accompanied by all the others, which is NOT what I wanted. :eek:

Gerr rr rr
:confused:

Ooops. That was lovely! LOL, although I was just going to post, Is the Ferrari yours too, and is that you holding that big fish, the one that didn't get away, LOL.

Why were these anchor bolts delivered to the office instead of the job site? Now I have to go out and waste my day (not that I am doing anything in the office anyway today).

What's the purpose of being alive?

I have a hard time finding an answer today. :(

Oh, Maj. :rose:
<HUG>

I'm getting too old to look after a 2 year old for a whole day.

Everyone except another 2 year old is too old to look after a 2 year old for a whole day :rolleyes:.

Actually, I have just sneaked on this board to go, Oops, not a Lady to cross today! Not content with beating up the Piglet teacher and leaving her whimpering in the school corridor. (Piglet centre of peer admiration for having a mum who came in to sort out horrid mean teacher.) I have just got back from the Piglet kayakking session, on the drive home I have to come down off a flyover and cut across two lanes of traffic to get into the lane to go home. You cannot see two lanes in the wing mirror - this is just one of those Welsh road design features which are really saying: Go home if you are English.

Anyway, I can see a car coming along too fast but I will get in the gap if he cuts back to the proper speed so I cut him up, LOL. Then instead of going, Oh well, we are all OK, what the Hell, he started sounding his horn at me. Ordinarily I would be really upset at having committed such a grievous traffic offence but I was like, I am twice your age and I had breakfast, sunshine, so I gave him the finger.

Man! You should have seen him go! He was winding down the window and shouting all sorts, not that I could hear cuz I was not going to be winding down my window to hear him, was I?

Piglet says, "Mum, I thought about doing the Whatever W at him," and I was like, "Not necessary, what I did out of your eyeline - cuz I am a mom after all - was quite sufficient." <snerk>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back