Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! Time to stop playing with the trolls and put the coffee on for the Fella. One for you too HP?

"That'll do nicely!" :)

Oh very, thanks. I just watched a messy execution in the Naked Bar.
There are times when it gets Very dangerous; even to a Dragon.

Oh very, thanks. I just watched a messy execution in the Naked Bar.
There are times when it gets Very dangerous; even to a Dragon.

Oh darling! I'm not sure I want to know about that, it sounds very :eek:.

Check the Be Nice to Naoko thread ;)

Valentine's day :rose: and good luck :kiss: for England to get the Grand Slam.

Markets aren't always right; you're free to bet against them.

Were there no discrepancies between intrinsic value and market price, Warren Buffett would have starved to death.

Oh darling! I'm not sure I want to know about that, it sounds very :eek:.

Check the Be Nice to Naoko thread ;)

Valentine's day :rose: and good luck :kiss: for England to get the Grand Slam.

I invite you to have a peek.
I think one of the Trolls was prowling. I'm not exactly sure, because I have her on Ignore. I'd rather stay quiet in my corner than really have a row.
:rose:

I invite you to have a peek.
I think one of the Trolls was prowling. I'm not exactly sure, because I have her on Ignore. I'd rather stay quiet in my corner than really have a row.
:rose:

Mmmm, what a feisty thread. I think I'll just stick with the rugby!

:heart: HP, stay safe and warm this morning! Coffee on soon.

Ummmm ... chuck a slug of brandy in that coffee someone! Or just gimme the bottle.

Unspecified :eek:

Maybe I should just turn round and snuggle up with the pair of you... :devil:

You can snuggle with me anytime, Loverboy :kiss:. And MistressLynn can of course also be sure of a warm welcome (even if she insists we sleep on the ceiling in restraints).
I will help her get to sleep ;).
:heart:

Good Luck with that. :rose:

Not a lot of help sometimes, Madam. Alcohol just does not have the same taste appeal, nor does it mix with the Pills sometimes.

Would someone kindly invent Synthahol ?

I poured you a coffee in the Naked Thread! The water seems to have cooled down now, and is lovely. :kiss:

Snuggling is good. :devil:

And how do you propose to do that?

Meet me in the Avengers thread and I will show you! (I'm sure I can fit in e.g. Catwoman in between Captain America and Green Arrow, along with making sure the toast doesn't burn, sweeping the floor and getting myself sorted for teaching tomorrow!)
:kiss:

I can understand that some people don't like my femdom stories.

I can understand that some people feel threatened by controlling women.

But why, if you don't like femdom, in one day read THREE of my longer femdom stories to the end and then leave anonymous comments that show that you don't like femdom, you feel threatened by it, yet you read them closely enough to comment in detail?

Some folks are odd.

But why, if you don't like femdom, in one day read THREE of my longer femdom stories to the end and then leave anonymous comments that show that you don't like femdom, you feel threatened by it, yet you read them closely enough to comment in detail?

Some folks are odd.

Ohmigosh, I am rushing to your Femdom as soon as I've done some work! I MUST do some work! Might you read my fantasy Femdom if you have a moment? Only if you can bear swords and leather hauberks and a little bit of man on man, don't feel at all obliged.
It's here: As Pleases My General

:kiss:

Some folks are odd.

Some folks are masochistic. They enjoy how threatened it makes them feel, and then have to critiicise what actually excited them so as to purge themselves of their guitly pleasures.:devil:

Last edited:
How did my Oil Can story get its rating up over 3? It was down around 2 the last time I looked. That story is so ridiculous I liked having it rated so low. Now it almost sounds credible.

Quick everyone, go one-bomb it! ;)

If I didn't have a gambling problem I would be driving down to Atlantic City after work today...

How did my Oil Can story get its rating up over 3? It was down around 2 the last time I looked. That story is so ridiculous I liked having it rated so low. Now it almost sounds credible.

Quick everyone, go one-bomb it! ;)

Sorry, Thee; I thought it was a rather cute comic piece. A nice loving-wives type fantasy. I just thought she meant 'oil' as an imperative verb and 'can' as the object of the action. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back