Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you have any idea how many knuckleheads are falling all over themselves to buy Apple AFTER it's already gone up 85× ?

z

There are two girls playing guitar and singing in Vietnamese in my lounge. I haven't been able to masturbate all day because of class and my roommate. I cannot concentrate because of my roommate watching looney tunes in the room, and the girls in the lounge. I am currently in the lounge, and if I fail my practical...

HEADS WILL ROLL!

Can't sleep.

My brother-in-law died yesterday. He was diagnosed with cancer three weeks ago and he's already gone. My husband is absolutely lost, and my son walks around on the verge of tears all the time.

I should probably just drink myself to sleep.

Hi all.

Can't sleep.

My brother-in-law died yesterday. He was diagnosed with cancer three weeks ago and he's already gone. My husband is absolutely lost, and my son walks around on the verge of tears all the time.

Hi all.

:rose:

My thoughts are with you and yours.

Can't sleep.

Hi all.

My thoughts are with you and yours :rose:

So I've had this plot bunny running around my head for the last few days. I've got my characters, know where the story's going and how to get there...and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the damn thing. I've had the title written down for three days and can't even get the first sentence out. I mean I got the title first. That alone usually takes me a few days to figure out at least. Granted, it might be a bit cliche, but what can you do?

So far the best opening sentence I have come up with is: "It was a dark and stormy night." I mean come on, really? Granted, a large part of the intro revolves around the storm, but there must be something else up in the old noggin I can use.

*sits cross-legged and thinks like Winnie the Pooh with about as much success*

Are you just finding this out :eek:

They are also addictive. :cool:

I'd turn you on to Mikes & Ikes but they are mine, all mine. :eek:
Yes, I just discovered the jelly beans. I love cinnamon.

So I've had this plot bunny running around my head for the last few days. I've got my characters, know where the story's going and how to get there...and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to start the damn thing. I've had the title written down for three days and can't even get the first sentence out. I mean I got the title first. That alone usually takes me a few days to figure out at least. Granted, it might be a bit cliche, but what can you do?

So far the best opening sentence I have come up with is: "It was a dark and stormy night." I mean come on, really? Granted, a large part of the intro revolves around the storm, but there must be something else up in the old noggin I can use.

What about forgetting the opening paragraph for now and just writing the story? Later you can go back and fill it in.

Best opening line ever. My all time fav. :D

I am preparing my first special contest story. It will be for the nude day contest. It is called 'the goats' and it is about two teenagers that are locked naked inside a hut on their senior camp. It is a tradition carried down by the football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back