Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bosses are acusing me of rolling my eyes too much.:rolleyes: I dunno what they are talking about. I see so much better over the rims of my glasses.;)

I'm not the multiple partner type, but I find I rather like having five or six ladies in the wings these days. I'm not fucking, but it feels good to have a knight in shining armor, a serious open relationship, a non-girlfriend, a make out partner, a sexy trans man willing to ease my sexual needs (if necessary), and a heart palpitating crush on a reiki goddess....

Life is good.

I will never forget asking what's wrong, already knowing that it was something was horrible and inconceivable.

We had a strange reversal, I was stunned, shocked into in to silence, there were no words I could say and he kept talking, telling me from the beginning, the call, how he'd gone immediately, the hours of driving, Being out all night, with his dog and the sheriff, waiting...

I wanted to comfort him but there is no comfort, I I said the usually type things as one does. I said them on day 52, and I said them again today day 76. I imagine we will keep talking about it.

Its never right for a child to die before their parents, but for a child to die for no known reason is even harder.

He would have been 27 today, but instead he will always be 26 and 289 days.

I am three weeks away from my Vegas trip, and I am starting to get a bit antsy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back