Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ ~ ~

So . .. the first four weeks are almost done, and it's basically been pointless. . . . but actually it hasn't, because we know it didn't work. (if that makes sense) :confused:

I'm starting Gleevic on Monday. I know it will work this time.

I kisses you and gives you lots of snuggles:kiss::rose::heart:

~~ I'm hyper as hell and had so much fun playing that game that I know when i go up to bed in a few minutes that I'm gonna have a hell of a time sleeping! :D:D:D:cathappy::cathappy:

The saying "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" applies to most of my life at the moment. . . . I say it with honesty. I've been in such a negative space, and I just stayed there. And it's infiltrated everything.

Not any more. I'm taking my life back.

:rose::kiss::heart: You go!

OMG I have been offered a entry level opportunity that could lead to a career of writing. They are starting me with a small project and if that goes well they will give me larger writing projects. The potential is there as they are associated with a very nice book and movie deal. If those take off I could do very well.:)

Woo hoo!!! :rose::heart:

I can't help but take that personally. :(

:rose:

Why did my computer just finish downloading Team Fortress 2? I never told it to start downloading Team Fortress 2. When and how did this happen anyway?

And no, it isn't a free game. I did pay for it when I bought the Orange Box, three games for the price of one. I just never got around to installing it off the DVD I have for it.

The saying "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem" applies to most of my life at the moment. . . . I say it with honesty. I've been in such a negative space, and I just stayed there. And it's infiltrated everything.

Get out there and kick some butt :D
Glad to see it sweetheart :kiss:

You go, girl! :rose:

:kiss: It really, really is. I feel so good now.

great! :rose:

So . .. the first four weeks are almost done, and it's basically been pointless. . . . but actually it hasn't, because we know it didn't work. (if that makes sense) :confused:

I'm starting Gleevic on Monday. I know it will work this time.

Good luck and I'll pray for your recovery. :rose:

My car is working almost as well as can be expected. The windows go up and down, the steering isn't making noise anymore, and the engine runs about as well as ever. Maybe I will go to Atlantic City again next weekend...

Spring is in the air. I feel the warmth and the birds are so happy. I put out a new birdhouse a few days ago, and this morning, there were so many birds eating there that they knocked it down. I had to go and replace it on its little pole so the cat wouldn't get them. Now, they are eating themselves silly again. A pair of red birds, a boy and a girl, are there and they are so fine.

Did. Not helping. :(

Part of me is freaking out completely, which is how I always am right before. Just a warning. I'll be doing most of my freaking out to you. :eek:

What to freak out about? You even have a great costume for the party... Go naked as a pull toy... you will have the string for it. :D

Did. Not helping. :(

Part of me is freaking out completely, which is how I always am right before. Just a warning. I'll be doing most of my freaking out to you. :eek:

That's okay. I'm freaking out, too. We may have to stop for chocolate or something on the way down.

Not funny. :mad:

Okay.... maybe a little. But I still hurt.

Okay, then get a bottle of IBC and go as a rootbeer bloat! :devil:

(and don't EVEN think about trying to intimidate me with PMS... remember whom I live with... :rolleyes: )

If you doubt the effectiveness of market economics and capitalism at creating broad social wealth, consider this:

When we were young, we were told to "clean our plates" apropos of "Think of all the poor, starving children in China."

In nineteen ( 19 ) short years, China has become the world's second largest economy with a thriving middle class— all because it unchained the wealth-creating power of its citizens.

The Chinese "miracle" follows on the heels of the post-war German "miracle," the Japanese "miracle," the Irish "miracle," the South Korean "miracle," among many others.

Yes, market economies do suffer periodic reversals. The reversals aren't fun for anybody but they don't last forever. They're part of a natural process that cleanses and prunes systemic excess.

Okay, then get a bottle of IBC and go as a rootbeer bloat! :devil:

(and don't EVEN think about trying to intimidate me with PMS... remember whom I live with... :rolleyes: )

If I ever want to not go at all, I'll consider that.

(Rootbeer smell makes me nauseous and drinking the stuff makes me throw up. Fun times.)

If I ever want to not go at all, I'll consider that.

(Rootbeer smell makes me nauseous and drinking the stuff makes me throw up. Fun times.)

Come on! Where's your sense of humor? PMS jokes are FUNNY!

(except for about one week per month... :eek: )

*sigh*

~~

Unrelated to above *sigh*

The last 10 days have been mad.

I was about to go into each one in detail, but as i've only just gotten home (10pm, having been up since 5am) i just opened my mail to find i have received a...

CHLAMYDIA SELF TEST KIT from the NHS.

Well...it says 'if you are not sexually active, ignore this' but i have been in the past...so perhaps i should do it and send it off...but obviously i don't want my parents figuring out that i sent it off...so hmm...maybe best just to go to a clinic and get it done rather than have correspondence sent back to me and my parents opening it :eek:

*sigh*

~~

Unrelated to above *sigh*

The last 10 days have been mad.

I was about to go into each one in detail, but as i've only just gotten home (10pm, having been up since 5am) i just opened my mail to find i have received a...

CHLAMYDIA SELF TEST KIT from the NHS.

Well...it says 'if you are not sexually active, ignore this' but i have been in the past...so perhaps i should do it and send it off...but obviously i don't want my parents figuring out that i sent it off...so hmm...maybe best just to go to a clinic and get it done rather than have correspondence sent back to me and my parents opening it :eek:

WTF! Does the NHS read my posts in Abs thread???? You ever been with Jo or Abs???

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=30376155&postcount=189546

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back